2 snow balls = 1 evolved stone?

pikapikapika

i dont understand where the problem is.

The Community craved for a oil event since the accident with the Pet pods happened. 

Now we get a really OP Event which allows a lot of improvement within one Event and  are seriously people out there which are crying about that? 
Are you serious? 

Edited by ShiroArcher
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, pikapikapika said:

NCW, are you serious?  or are you trying to f... those who are selling at 40g each right now?

This game has had a desperate need of an Evolved stone source for many many years.

Don't complain when we are finally getting one.

• Like 1

I thought about it, but isn't it still wrong?
Yes, we need Evolved Stones. But as a proper way to farm them. Not as a one time big fat event box.

Image someone playing with 15 character.
That's something around 30 snowballs/day; 30days long; x15 = 13.500 balls / 6750 E.Stones
Price at moment: 40g = 270.000g. If it drops to 10g: still 67.500g
And it won't be 10 or less gold forever. It will raise up again, because of no real way to farm stones.

Way to much Money on the market. This won't stabilize the economy.

I rather wonder what will be destroyed against it.
3 month premium = 50.000g?
Outfit in F5: from old 500 to current 5000 to future 10.000?
F9 gold sell = dead.
and so on...

This game is already one foot in the grave. Flooding it with E.Stones/Gold like this won't heal it.

35 minutes ago, Zini said:

This game is already one foot in the grave. Flooding it with E.Stones/Gold like this won't heal it.

E.Stones don't generate gold, so if there will be masses the price will drop, esp. everyone can farm themself atm

Illogical mentally ill players still complaining when they try to make the game playable for people not spending money on trove, still complaining because their parents dont love them and were adopted. Unlucky for these subhumans

It is a good event and it is rewarding for your play time, the price will rise back to a similiar price in a longer term, for example in the last Call to Arms event there was a lot of premium transformation stones to get, yet the price stayed about the same, this is a good change regarding events in my opinion.