Pet Aura

Ankher

Hi,

I've just arrived at lvl 50 and i bought the Lycan Pet from the Market.
I searched how to upgrade this thing and i noticed there was a pet aura, basically the samething but without having that thing following me around, which is awesome and depressive at the sametime because i spent 400 gold for the best looking pet and at the end i don't need to show it.

Anyway... I have no clue how to get the aura...

First i saw a video where the guy has a violet aura which he can upgrade with the pods.
Then i saw another video where the guy had in a menu 3 different legendary auras to " buy or get "

Now, i don't find any of them. I don't know what to get or where to get it.

I need help.

Kind regards,

The "Pet Aura" is the part with the stats, while the "Pet" is just cosmetic.

I would not recommend buying any upgrade items or gear off AH until you have finished story. The yellow quests give you tons of gear, including Auras ultimately up to "Unleashed Alpha Pet Aura."

You do not want to wear the "Pet" itself. It is a skin which can be applied by Shift+Left Clicking your current Aura (or Left Click and select Manage Equipment), selecting the "Alter Appearance" tab, and inserting your Pet skin from there. Keep in mind, there is a fee for non-Premium members (just like with weapon skins). If you do equip the Pet skin, remember to remove it before you discard/replace the Aura.

Only the Pet Aura needs to be upgraded for stats with Pet Packs, etc. Again, do NOT do this until you are done with story and ready to focus on upgrades. The Pet skin cosmetic can be combined with duplicates to make the Awakened and Ultimate versions of the cosmetic. You can view all these in the Wardrobe (F3).