Jump to content
Forums

Recommended Posts

Hello NCWest hopefully one of your wonderful employees are reading this. So when is this company going to do something about stopping all of the players using cheats in the game such as xml edits, hacks, other cheats, and also wintrading in arena. This is unfair for people who dont do this in arena and are discouraged to even play at all. People only wintrade because it rewards them with hmcoin and this currency can be used to gain so many ingame items or event real life money. So can NCWest please do something or at least respond to this forum post. People UE4 brought a lot of old players back and is bringing some more new players into the game. With all of this still being in the game and company doing nothing to stop this is not helping the state of the game. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Supposedly there was an ant cheat system to implemented with UE4
but BnS being BnS that was just yet another broken promise!

Then there is another promise that BnS shall implement an anti cheat system but that still is not here, in the last live Stream they did claim it still being develop.

So donno this is another broken promise or shall actually happen when GTA 6 comes out?
Or till everyone who don't like cheaters quit so only cheaters be left?

Edited by LaraKelly
Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, LaraKelly said:

Supposedly there was an ant cheat system to implemented with UE4
but BnS being BnS that was just yet another broken promise!

some parts of it seems to be in, with todays Koldrak disco I had a system message about using such programs again. I have no clue what it may have spotted, maybe Windows 11.....

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • NCSOFT

While the UE4 client has been released since September, we are continuously working on implementing additional UE4 features. That includes the new anti-cheat system that we are currently working on for Blade & Soul. The upcoming system is a big project and has a high priority to us. It will allow us to detect accounts that have made malicious client edits for advantageous gameplay, and when we catch those accounts, we will be able to swiftly remove them from the game.

 

At this moment we do not have a release date, so we ask you to please continue reporting in-game exploiters you come across to our Customer Support team with video or screenshot evidence you may have.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Rynara said:

While the UE4 client has been released since September, we are continuously working on implementing additional UE4 features. That includes the new anti-cheat system that we are currently working on for Blade & Soul. The upcoming system is a big project and has a high priority to us. It will allow us to detect accounts that have made malicious client edits for advantageous gameplay, and when we catch those accounts, we will be able to swiftly remove them from the game.

 

At this moment we do not have a release date, so we ask you to please continue reporting in-game exploiters you come across to our Customer Support team with video or screenshot evidence you may have.

And what is the point of informing you about this? I wrote about how people use cheats to fix invisible ghosts in the CM FoE, and did you do something about it? No. People who took high places with cheats, received their rewards and are playing calmly this season, but you haven't fixed the invisible mechanics and did not ban cheaters. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rynara said:

The upcoming system is a big project and has a high priority to us. It will allow us to detect accounts that have made malicious client edits for advantageous gameplay, and when we catch those accounts, we will be able to swiftly remove them from the game.

What is that supposed to mean? So "beneficial client edits for acceptable gameplay" are fair game or something? Matters of interpretation aren't exactly helpful. I'd like to know what the administration even considers "ban-worthy cheating".

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Rynara said:

That includes the new anti-cheat system that we are currently working on for Blade & Soul.

 

This is scary....

 

There's already enough useless malware in this world.

No need to add more.

 

Just use "Easy Anti Cheat", which is a free service:
https://dev.epicgames.com/en-US/news/epic-online-services-launches-two-new-free-services

 

And it has support for Linux and Mac, for those that care about it:
https://dev.epicgames.com/en-US/news/epic-online-services-launches-anti-cheat-support-for-linux-mac-and-steam-deck

 

Whatever malware you roll out, not only won't fix anything related to cheating, but will be bypassed anyways...

 

I will sound like a broken record, but this is the truth:

DO SERVER-SIDE VALIDATION.

 

That should easily kill most cheating with barely any implementation time and server load.

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Belido said:

some parts of it seems to be in, with todays Koldrak disco I had a system message about using such programs again. I have no clue what it may have spotted, maybe Windows 11.....

Well hopefully it is,

someday I wanan play 6v6 again with just big whales blowing me up and  not cheaters

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Belido said:

with todays Koldrak disco I had a system message about using such programs again. I have no clue what it may have spotted, maybe Windows 11.....

 

This has been a problem since Xigncode 3 was implemented.

With GameGuard, it was very rare to see the "you're using 3rd part programs" message.

 

This happens regardless of what you use to run the game, including the NCLauncher 2.


I have no idea what causes it, as I run the game without antivirus (Windows Defender, but the BNS folder is added to the exceptions) analyzing the files.

And yes, I've been using NCLauncher 2 to launch the game, I do not use macros, and I still get that message from time to time.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Cupidstar said:

 

And yes, I've been using NCLauncher 2 to launch the game, I do not use macros, and I still get that message from time to time.

Yea, me too..
The same translated message exists on Taiwan and China client though. (exact same wording).


From my experience it does appear at times when pings are very erratic. (Particuarly if youre connecting through wireless).


Not a fan of auto deleted bans though, what happens if theres a bug in the system? or it detects some badly mistimed or dropped packets? They cant even give us a reliable experience of changing characters without disconnecting. How on earth they intend on giving us a bug free autoban/delete system.

 

Im not against an anti cheat, but automated deletion sounds like a very very bad idea.
I remember when Cabal Online tried something similar about 10 years ago. After an update to start a Christmas event a mis-configuration existed that triggered a mass ban wave over 8 days of Christmas of all times. All staff on holidays + a bug that triggered bans and account deletion.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Cupidstar said:

 

This has been a problem since Xigncode 3 was implemented.

With GameGuard, it was very rare to see the "you're using 3rd part programs" message.

 

This happens regardless of what you use to run the game, including the NCLauncher 2.


I have no idea what causes it, as I run the game without antivirus (Windows Defender, but the BNS folder is added to the exceptions) analyzing the files.

And yes, I've been using NCLauncher 2 to launch the game, I do not use macros, and I still get that message from time to time.

I only know that this random message came up for me the 1st time a bit after UE4 update.

Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Belido said:

I only know that this random message came up for me the 1st time a bit after UE4 update.

 

I got it quite a fair bit with UE3, and I still get it in UE4.

 

 

 

2 hours ago, matthew said:

Im not against an anti cheat, but automated deletion sounds like a very very bad idea.

 

I'm not against most anti-cheat.

I'm against rolling out your own "anti-cheat" with absolutely no regards to functionality, performance, safety, privacy and other aspects.

 

Nothing good will come out of it.

 

This is why I suggest simple server-side validations.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/18/2021 at 10:20 AM, Rynara said:

At this moment we do not have a release date, so we ask you to please continue reporting in-game exploiters you come across to our Customer Support team with video or screenshot evidence you may have.

Me and others have sent in multiple tickets, with like 10 screenshots, of certain "people" queuing up with teams full of their bots in 6v6 and trolling legit players trying to play plus also selling "totally legit 5 minute" runs of a certain dungeon. With screenshots of them blatantly admitting to exploiting, too. The community does the work for you anyways and yet you do not pull the plug on these accounts when it's blatantly obvious. We all still see them a year later.

What are the employees doing? Giving people 5 day vacations over spicy F2 pictures to make it seem like they go into the office to do work? These are the only things I see support actually do something about and it's ridiculous and embarrassing that resources are wasted on this petty crap, when there is a lot of work to be done in this game.

Even whales complain about these people with 6v6 bots, so I don't even understand why you refuse to ban exploiters who don't spend a dime into your game and tick off the whales.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Gengar said:

What are the employees doing? Giving people 5 day vacations over spicy F2 pictures to make it seem like they go into the office to do work?

 

Basically, they remove suggestive content from a game that has been rated "Mature 17+" due to violence, blood, suggestive themes and use of alcohol...

 

https://www.esrb.org/ratings/10030377/Blade+%26+Soul/ <-- ESRB rating Mature 17+

 

PEGI 16 - rating due to "moderate violence" with a "reasonably large amount of blood"

qKbU3BW.png

 

 

 

That's the dumbest thing anyone could do, unless it is straight up porn or cp...

 

But hey, at least the cheaters get to cheat while NCSoft develops their own malware/rootkit.......

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Cupidstar said:

 

This has been a problem since Xigncode 3 was implemented.

With GameGuard, it was very rare to see the "you're using 3rd part programs" message.

 

This happens regardless of what you use to run the game, including the NCLauncher 2.


I have no idea what causes it, as I run the game without antivirus (Windows Defender, but the BNS folder is added to the exceptions) analyzing the files.

And yes, I've been using NCLauncher 2 to launch the game, I do not use macros, and I still get that message from time to time.

Xigncode is not active in any way, shape or form currently. The file are present, but not enabled, proven by simply deleting the Xigncode folder.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, LynMasterRace said:

Xigncode is not active in any way, shape or form currently. The file are present, but not enabled, proven by simply deleting the Xigncode folder.

 

Congrats, you're almost 2 years late!

 

But guess what?

 

THE PROBLEM IS STILL THERE!!!

With or without Xigncode3, we still have the same exact problem...

 

Your statement changes nothing at all.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/18/2021 at 4:20 PM, Rynara said:

we ask you to please continue reporting in-game exploiters you come across to our Customer Support team with video or screenshot evidence you may have.

 

Sorry to say it that directly (and no i dont want to be disrespectful) but someone need to say it:
Your support team is "incompetent" or just "lazy" or they have simply the order to do nothing.

 

I have given up reporting and will no longer waste my time giving you reports which get continuously ignored by you.

 

For almost 1 year I've been reporting you the same people over and over again with videos that you don't even watch.

And yes it is possible to see if you have watched the videos.
Tickets are only answered with script messages and the cheaters just keep cheating. Nothing happens. 

The videos (together with the problem description) show without a doubt how someone is cheating. The cheat is 100% visible every time.

There are more than enough people giving you infos, but if you don't look at it, you shouldn't be surprised at the result.

 

In short:

An Anti-cheat system is USELESS when you ignore reports, dont have the knowledge how people cheat and dont have the "BALLS"  to punish people for cheats.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/18/2021 at 4:20 PM, Rynara said:

That includes the new anti-cheat system that we are currently working on for Blade & Soul. The upcoming system is a big project and has a high priority to us. 

 

The new anti-cheat system should be added together with UE4 what are you talking about lmfao
 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/21/2021 at 8:15 PM, ßIÖHÄZÄRD said:

The new anti-cheat system should be added together with UE4 what are you talking about lmfao

 

UE4 is already a bad enough mess.

No need to add useless software on top.

 

And when added, it will just get bypassed.

 

To this day, we still see issues caused by Xigncode3, which was removed A LONG TIME AGO.

Link to post
Share on other sites

its nc soft ~ who are we kidding ~ they do not care for cheats / hacks ~ long as money comes in ..... 90% of people don't know ~ person gets reported and get ban ~ then simply they get un ban ~ with name  change ~ many doesn't know this fact ~ old practiced since  time of Lineage 2 / aion / blade and soul ..

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...