ONLY 2 character slots!?

Kelindre

If thats the thing that made you stop playing maybe its for the better. Its pretty common to get multiple slots on different occasions without paying 🙂 

Or even sell gold for HM coins and buy it on discount from F10. 

But well people these days want everything for free without any work required.

32 minutes ago, Kelindre said:

Seriously.  That is not enough for me to get interested enough with this game.  If that's the best you can do, you won't be getting my money. 

This is such a dumb statement.

When i first started this game back in 2016, I did not get another character to max level until like 1 and a half years later.

Tho the game was a lot different back then.

Nowdays you won't get far on the main unless you have an army of alts sending mats from the daily and weekly quest boxes.

Edited by Uldrum

You raise a good point, although i have 8 characters i've had to use 2 of them as storage characters as i've unlocked all storage spaces + premium on 2 characters and i still frequently hit space limits.

Theres allot of cosmetics and cosmetics that cant be put into F3 even after all these years.

well im not surprised at this point,  I myself have like 14 character slots of which most of them were free from giveaways, nvr even paid for a character slot. 

Back in the earlier years, they used to be giving out character slot vouchers or 60+ vouchers for free whenever there was a new major update like new class or spec. 

Looking at it now, they have never given any of this stuff anymore. Mainly because of change in management, #goodbyeJonathan, change in staff who actually care about the game if ever. Even such a major update like UE4 and DB, i was surprised they didn't give out any slot or 60+ vouchers instead only provided discount on the voucher in the shop which could only be bought with NCOIN. Hence no wonder declining playerbase even after UE4. 

At the end of the day, its all about profits and how much money their losing each quarter. With constant decline in Playerbase and lack of profits, their not gonna be providing like they used to. Nowadays we pretty much see "SALES" updates in news on the BNS website literally every single week, every single week they find some way to introduce a new "package" to get you to pay for stuff in the game. Trove came back within 1-2 months again despite it used to be a quarterly thing. lmao

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Askaria said:

Looking at it now, they have never given any of this stuff anymore.

That's not true, new slot voucher always comes with new class the last one just wasn't completely free you actually had to do a little bit for it ingame to get it.

Edited by Cor

On 11/21/2021 at 9:58 PM, Cor said:

That's not true, new slot voucher always comes with new class the last one just wasn't completely free you actually had to do a little bit for it ingame to get it.

No they have never given free character slot anymore, sure they did give it previously but havent given any for the last year already. 

The thing they gave last time was a character alteration voucher not a character slot or lvl 60 voucher.

Their not gonna give anymore for free when they can make money off it.

2 hours ago, Askaria said:

No they have never given free character slot anymore, sure they did give it previously but havent given any for the last year already. 

The thing they gave last time was a character alteration voucher not a character slot or lvl 60 voucher.

Their not gonna give anymore for free when they can make money off it.

sorry but I have to prove you wrong:

https://www.bladeandsoul.com/en-us/news/article/5315/call-to-arms-soul-arena-more-events-preview

Daily Challenge Bonus Reward Event

Event Period: September 8 – September 22

Add another character slot with an Additional Slot Voucher when you complete 4 Daily Challenges four days in a row during the event period.

Content

Days Completed

Rewards

Complete 4 Daily Challenges

4 in a row

x1 Additional Slot Voucher

The Voucher is only available once per account and delivered to your account during the maintenance on September 22.

this was just some weeks ago, so maybe it is worth to read announcements if you want to fetch free stuff. 

• Like 1

On 11/29/2021 at 12:41 PM, Belido said:

sorry but I have to prove you wrong:

https://www.bladeandsoul.com/en-us/news/article/5315/call-to-arms-soul-arena-more-events-preview

this was just some weeks ago, so maybe it is worth to read announcements if you want to fetch free stuff. 

No i dont think we even got that, I play everyday and do daily 5 challenges every single day and nvr got a free slot voucher since last year. 

2 hours ago, Askaria said:

No i dont think we even got that, I play everyday and do daily 5 challenges every single day and nvr got a free slot voucher since last year. 

This is odd, as I got an open slot added and it was for sure after WL 3rd spec. I just wasn't able to bring myself to start a. dual blade. 

4 hours ago, Askaria said:

Did you check your recieved items properly? Maybe it's sitting there somewhere and you just didn't notice...  i really doubt only you didn't recieve it, if you did daily challenge everyday like you claim you should have it.

Edited by Cor
  • Like 1

Honestly, 2 character slots is plenty to find out if you like the game.  If you create a character you don't enjoy playing, delete it then you can create another one and try that.  So you can, try all classes if you wish.  

For example, create 2, play on number 2 , while number 1 is deleting.  Create another, delete 2 while playing new 1 etc... Find out what you enjoy and what you don't enjoy.   (It only takes 5 minutes for a character to delete.) 

If you enjoy the game, sub then you get free HM coins (15 per day, need 400 for character unlock slot) or can earn them and use that to purchase more slots should you not wish to use real money.   

If you aren't interested in doing this then it rather sounds like this game may not be your cup of tea.