Forums

Lyn is BORING

Hello everyone,

I created this topic with the possibility of changing the race for Astromancer in mind. Having this class locked to only the LYN race is frustrating. I know because of the Asian market there are a lot of classes available just for this race, but here in Europe/America people want more choice and are not as fascinated with the LYN race as they are in Asia. Therefore, I am requesting that you consider and add at least one additional race for this class. I also think that by doing so, more people would be willing to play this class. What do you think?

I dont get the whole point in locking classes from races at all other than making more money.

1. We have Lyn Warden. If we use logic as argument why classes dont exist for specific races why does this exist ? Their sword probably weights more than 10 lyns together.

2. Astro Lyn only ? This is a kind of magic why would any race be excluded if they can use Force master. Its just a different kind of magic.

3. Blade dancer. A destroyer can spin himselfe too why would they be unable to spin something way lighter than their axe ?

4. Why would a Lyn be unable to use Gloves like KFM or SF if they can hold a big ass sword.

The only logical reason behind this is money.

11 hours ago, PervertedLyn said:

I dont get the whole point in locking classes from races at all other than making more money.

1. We have Lyn Warden. If we use logic as argument why classes dont exist for specific races why does this exist ? Their sword probably weights more than 10 lyns together.

Oh that Sword-With-Lyn-Attached class. I got your point, but to get their income to perfection, they rather should start a class without Lyns added to milk them with race change vouchers later (again).