Lyn is BORING

Axire

Hello everyone,

I created this topic with the possibility of changing the race for Astromancer in mind. Having this class locked to only the LYN race is frustrating. I know because of the Asian market there are a lot of classes available just for this race, but here in Europe/America people want more choice and are not as fascinated with the LYN race as they are in Asia. Therefore, I am requesting that you consider and add at least one additional race for this class. I also think that by doing so, more people would be willing to play this class. What do you think?

• Like 1

I dont get the whole point in locking classes from races at all other than making more money.

1. We have Lyn Warden. If we use logic as argument why classes dont exist for specific races why does this exist ? Their sword probably weights more than 10 lyns together.

2. Astro Lyn only ? This is a kind of magic why would any race be excluded if they can use Force master. Its just a different kind of magic.

3. Blade dancer. A destroyer can spin himselfe too why would they be unable to spin something way lighter than their axe ?

4. Why would a Lyn be unable to use Gloves like KFM or SF if they can hold a big ass sword.

The only logical reason behind this is money.

11 hours ago, PervertedLyn said:

I dont get the whole point in locking classes from races at all other than making more money.

1. We have Lyn Warden. If we use logic as argument why classes dont exist for specific races why does this exist ? Their sword probably weights more than 10 lyns together.

Oh that Sword-With-Lyn-Attached class. I got your point, but to get their income to perfection, they rather should start a class without Lyns added to milk them with race change vouchers later (again).

• 11 months later...

I don't mind certain classes to be race lock to make them more appealing but, if they are going to do that, they need to be more fair. so far, just the gon and the lyn have a race lock class given that lyn has taken over pretty much every other exclusive race class that it has been released. so far it has 2 exclusive classes while gon have one, jin one and yun have none. I personally am not a fan of lyn, i don't mind it being small or cute or whatever but, even to be a race that is supposed to age and all, they still look like kids and is very disturbing with some outfits and stuff. TBH, i find it unfair that such a nice class like the astro is forced on a race that a lot of ppl doesn't like. I don't really care what other race can be, just give the players the chance to play astromancer they way they like, adding another race to it. i have heard lots of complains about this race and how everything goes to them and sorry but is true, they are not as appealing as other races and making every class available for them is not fair at all. we players see less and less lyns every day, like now u rarely find summoners or blade dancers anywhere. yes you see a lot of astromancers but that's cuz is a very liked class and we all want to play it and are force to do it with this race. I wouldn't hesitate to but a race change voucher if the astro have another race cuz i sincerely prefer any other than lyn and i know lots of other players that does not play the class simply cuz they can't stand that race. 

Please, really consider giving the astromancer another race and be more fair with the players. If you are going to have race lock classes, make it even to all races, not just specific ones nor remove the exclusivity adding the lyn to all of them.

• Like 1