Demonsbane destroying main core game

repliergod

what the point on upgrading previous gear from pts elysian sacred orb etc 

when u can easily get those gear demonsbane on thorn3 alt i saw a person got ring on thorn 3 alt 

Blade and joke destroying the main core of their game what

1.the point on getting scale anyway 

2.getting mats like elysian sacred orb moonstone etc

3.destroying f8 lobby no one do now normal dugeno all of community end up on doomsbane 

4.why they even care old gear when they get easily carried on doomsbane gear and now they dont need those mats for upgrade even so 

5.complete joke on bns on  bidding system where  whale player bid and make a split gold to all player who played inside the dugeno this is really a good thing so people get split and enjoy gold for their upgrade this balance gold on all people 

the fact u put on personal loot troll ur own game now whale become ultra whale and  low gold player become more pleb 

but some stupid people make think that bidding make it hard to get those gear but what if someone have 40mil gold and someone have 1-50k gold  they get gold but still complain the point it fact  u get achievement run so it help u get ur gear in ur low gold and those low gold u can use them to upgrade ur gear when u get achievement done even so sometime whale already got those gear and doing his daily often to help other or some guild people help their member to get those gear

if u want free u are freeloader to game who doesnt want to pay any gear and get it (free) 

bns u done ur game soon END

@Himei dont know what make u think like this but u destroying ur own game with ur own hands 

the life of bns was good how they add new dugeno how people bid and get split of gold and how they do 

this funny dugeno doomsbane destroy whole game concept and leads to game dead criteria 

Edited by repliergod

You still need to do Normal dungeons for the Material to upgrade your skystealer acessories.

They introduced 6 new material that all drop from the dungeons in the Daily train.

and Fusion stones drop in forest.

So i don't know what you are outrage about lol.

6 hours ago, Uldrum said:

You still need to do Normal dungeons for the Material to upgrade your skystealer acessories.

They introduced 6 new material that all drop from the dungeons in the Daily train.

they outrage cause "WHY PEOPLE MUST PROGRESS  WHILE I WHALE" mostly the mentality of these people.

Edited by PRrexoe

i know toxic people who save their bid gold income and buy mats from those gold instead doing daily quest 

dont teach me ok 

i have suddenly a phootage and video phootage as well of f8 dugeno that 0 person doing normal dugeno etc  90% community end with  new ring earing endup getting easily how breaking game 

if u stil think people do dugeno u wrong they do dugeno in past to get scale for upgrade gear since these gear no need scale why would they waste their time on normal dugeno 

in those sentance if u still think i play bns overlong time i know what whales do not waste 6days to farm 30-40 elysian instead buy directly 1000-3000elysian from market or from person 

imagine people bid gear - 6-10k gold now become 0

what would they do - easy answer they spend on buying elysian moonstone directly from person or from market 

now - f8 become more dead on normal dugeno 

bns event roc- previous 1 run give 1 sacred vial now we need to run 6-8dugeno to get 20 to get 1 vial this is crazy event as well

@Hime what u think about absoulte game system break 

Edited by xxInoriChanx

On 11/13/2021 at 9:31 AM, xxInoriChanx said:

if u stil think people do dugeno u wrong they do dugeno in past to get scale for upgrade gear since these gear no need scale why would they waste their time on normal dugeno 

Well, there's been no change that i've noticed.

Always plenty of NM train groups in faction chat.

• Like 1

I find the level system in Demonsbane is so stupid. Hardcore players are pushing over lv40 while new or casual players are in single digit levels. This game has limit number of players and they are spreading out at all levels, people are recruiting at all levels, how the hack do they find a party?

Also, having your players running same place over and over again for 1% drop is a sure way to destroy your game.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pulsing said:

Also, having your players running same place over and over again for 1% drop is a sure way to destroy your game.

What?

People have always done that, That is the game.

For every new dungeon people have spammed that for the 1% drop.

I remember very vividly how i multi farmed stuff like sandstorm or Warped citadel and did like 50+ runs in 1 sitting.

Back in the very old days when "Cold storage" was new content people had over a 1000 runs in that place within just a month just to get some XP for HM levels.

how the hack do they find a party?

I see multi runs in faction and lobby chat for all bracketts 11,21,31,41.

Just apply to whichever suits you.

as for single digits, you can probably just click the LFP in lobby and find people.

Edited by Uldrum

This system is great. Finally you don’t get punished for farming with other people as a result of personal loot so people actually want to group up instead of farming solo/duo. 

No upgrade is good for new players, they can be up to date on gear easily, while the dedicated players can still have their advantage of grinding (or paying) through the mythical stages which are also a huge gold sink for whales who have stacked a tone of gold (would take over 100k gold to reach +20)

Scales have always been a pain in the ass so I don’t see why anyone that has played this game for a reasonable amount of time would complain about them phasing out scales. 

F8 is not destroyed. People are running the new content… because it’s new. When people get most of the stuff they want, they will go back to previous dungeons too… it’s always been this way.

The only bad thing here is that you don’t earn gold from bids anymore so they should work on improving this by increasing income through other places. 

• Like 1

Demonsbane loot is good, new accessories were inevitable. I like how they changed the dynamic in FoE too.
But the rng fest with the fusion stones is horrible. Make it more expensive but 100%. Also why do we have so many new materials for the accessories. We get all 6 of them at the same rate, we dont need one more than the other, so they only exist to waste space.

im full tc gear i have alot of elysian orb etc etc. Im free to play and i was getting bored coz no new items come... im new player and i have alot of friends in game.   and now im thankful my day is busy now to farm new acc in AD. We farm 31 stage up to 41or more stage to get new acc and now yea i get those 3 new gear with my friends. We hunt 8 hours per day. If u guys keep complain about why dont you work hard to get those and be friendly some random players in f8 are toixc. And stop complain because they are boss u just play there games..and i like bns if u dont like bns we dont stop u . Coz its happen someone left and someone will come. PERIOD AMEN

• Like 1

Jesus Christ...
Have you ever seen in ANY GAME ONLINE players ignoring smthing that its completely new ? 
Like you said its just 1week into patch and of course with all new things everyone is doing it 24x7.. in 1month you will not doing it for acc, only for high lvl drops so lobby and everything will be back to normal

i will tell you what i think, bns for the first time they did something nice
now new players can get endgame gear easy and can play with old players, dude i think that u are complaining cause u don't feel anymore that you are the big boss in the game and u see that everyone can get endgame gear with or without you, so can u see it now everyone can do dmg everyone can do Harde Mode dunng, now no one care about you tbh it s just if u don't like that you can't be the big boss anymore leave the game bro and like Powerofluck said what s happening in f8 now it s just for one month after that everything will go back like before cause everyone still need to do dailys and if u just want to farm other dunng for the bid and getting gold with engame gear u can do Hard mode or u can do Normal mode from faction, recrute a party from faction and go 
ppl are still doing normal mode, if u come in game for 3 hours and you stop playing ofc u will not know that play more time and u will see that normal mode is still doable 

Edited by Metaloss
missclick

On 11/15/2021 at 8:37 AM, Kicsiduda said:

Demonsbane loot is good, new accessories were inevitable. I like how they changed the dynamic in FoE too.
But the rng fest with the fusion stones is horrible. Make it more expensive but 100%. Also why do we have so many new materials for the accessories. We get all 6 of them at the same rate, we dont need one more than the other, so they only exist to waste space.

dude why you even open the boxes of new materials ? u are wasting your space but not me, u can't upgrade new gear everyday so just let them in boxes and when u want to upgrade open some boxes and up like this u will not loose spaces at all, is this too hard to do ? 

On 11/12/2021 at 12:54 PM, Uldrum said:

i will tell you what he outrage about it s easy, look at what he said at first, about he saw someone have ring on alts
his only problem that he don't feel like he is the big boss anymore, this is the only thing he don't like 

Its kind of unfair to claim that people who are upset that lowbies can get equal gear are now just butthurt.  BNS has always been a grindy game.  If people troved hard for items that were then given away in the next patch the place would go ballistic.  We see this already in the current patch with new souls, gear, etc.  If there is no reward or incentive for the time and/or money spent, why play at all?  Why don't they just give us everything and take away any advantages associated with actually playing the game?

1 hour ago, Metaloss said:

i will tell you what he outrage about it s easy, look at what he said at first, about he saw someone have ring on alts
his only problem that he don't feel like he is the big boss anymore, this is the only thing he don't like 

I'm doing a steady 42Mil on target dummy and i definitely don't feel like a "Big boss" considering the "Big Boss" people are doing at least a 115Mil on target dummy atm.

So if he's scared of people having BiS ring on alts.. then he must be really low dps.

I am personally tho quite annoyed that Dual blade people can outdps me when they themselves have very low gear compared to me.

But it just is what it is.

Edited by Uldrum

15 hours ago, Metaloss said:

dude why you even open the boxes of new materials ? u are wasting your space but not me, u can't upgrade new gear everyday so just let them in boxes and when u want to upgrade open some boxes and up like this u will not loose spaces at all, is this too hard to do ? 

Yea... I know... Everyone knows this... Thank you for being rude... But if you need 250 of each material and the bags give you 3-6 each, then gl figuring out how many you'd need for one upgrade. You can't deny it wastes space, it's just the new "skystealer" scale broken into 6 pieces

his main complaint is the fact that ppl can skip directly to skystealer gear, when it used to be a slow grind upwards. While I cant complain about being able to skip to skystealer straight off. I do have to complain about the gold cost for the enchant ment costs for skystealer. 250g for 1 chance of RNG upgrade at +5 and above and imagine failing like 4 or 5 times, thats already 1 k gold. seen like ppl fail 11k gold worth getting from 6+-7+. like wtf, and thats not counting the crystals wasted. 25 crystals of each color for each RNG roll. lols. Imagine the higher stages where the ring RNG % success is almost 0%. how much gold is wasted.

and that pretty much daily dungeons besides FOE hard mode is pretty much dead. 

Nobody is gonna waste time grinding those other dungeons on normal -hard when u can skip and do aero get to stage 21 easily with silversteel gear and then get skystealer. trying to get enough ppl to do dailies is pretty much impossible except in clans even then u barely get like 4/6 ppl.