What happened another misscomunication with Nckorea or what?

PRrexoe

Just because KR gets TB weap after this story, does not mean our version will be exactly the same.

Stop getting your hopes up over something you had no confirmation about.

Only believe things that are officially announced by NCwest,

Don't believe all those "Leak" discords.

4 hours ago, ShiroArcher said:

x7ofs4c.jpg

who cares about if they gave hp nerf to na and eu is old content and + you save in  localization people already stuck on gc cause no one does Scarlet consevatory + is 500 gold  to get the badge or be lucky on rng from CoS so your meme does not apply balanced since when this game has been balanced? it clearly goes all the way into the whale side.

Edited by PRrexoe

7 hours ago, ShiroArcher said:

Youre just a rage kiddy.

For newer people means 25% HP nerf a lot and you actually could join a clan participate there in ET without problems lol. 

why do you defend them so much the game is not doing great and you live in a lie that you call balanced is not balanced

1 upgrade cost you more than 1 day of grinding and dont get me started with accesories. why this game should become a second job. Clearly you have a NA mentality "making it easier to catch up? No communism in my game"

2 hours ago, PRrexoe said:

why do you defend them so much the game is not doing great and you live in a lie that you call balanced is not balanced

1 upgrade cost you more than 1 day of grinding and dont get me started with accesories. why this game should become a second job. Clearly you have a NA mentality "making it easier to catch up? No communism in my game"

Imagine. Many people that play New World quit the game BECAUSE they had nothing to do BECAUSE there were no content which they could aim for besides that many bugs kekw.

The only thing that im a bit afraid of is the new Mythical Dungeon system that ALLOWS to get ENDGEAR in ONE DAY. Actually you are crying in this forum about sth they trying to fix but on the other side that means also that newer player can also faster go to the more relevant stuff like raids and grinding for other relevant stuff.