Jump to content
Forums

So how am I suppose to get my GC3 weapon NcSoft?


Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, Knaxxxi said:

You can just upgrade your exalted 9 to GC 3, which is not expensive by any means. And then you can upgrade that to GC 6 almost for free. 

It's okay for one character, but I finished main quest with 13 characters before they updated the quest rewards, I play 2 of the twinks actively, so I would "only" have to upgrade 11 times from storm dragon 3 which you got from the quest when it got updated to gc3, which is still a substantial amount. At least more than I want to pay for something I'm supposed to get for free from the main story.

 

The merchant in Mushin was selling the Raven weapon when the main story gave you a Raven Weapon, why not update the merchant there?
Why sell a weapon there which is lower than the main story weapon you are supposed to get?

I even asked the support about the changes and all they answered was:
 

Quote

Hello, 

I have looked into your concern, and verified that we are unable to grant your request. Please know that changes made to the game are not retroactive. Thank you for understanding. 

If there's anything else, don't hesitate to notify us. 

Regards, 

GM FraydJigen
NCSOFT Support Team


Wow, nice consumer practice.
"Yes we've updated the main quest rewards but people who actually did it already won't get anything, get ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤?"

Edited by DieBaumchen
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Knaxxxi said:

You can just upgrade your exalted 9 to GC 3, which is not expensive by any means. And then you can upgrade that to GC 6 almost for free. 

 

That's silly, why do I have spend hours per day trying to save up Martial Tokens when it is now given out for free from the story? Plus I got alts and I can't post easy mode basic dungeons in F8 either. I really don't understand how this is an oversight from the devs

Edited by Metatime
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Metatime said:

 

That's silly, why do I have spend hours per day trying to save up Martial Tokens when it is now given out for free from the story? Plus I got alts and I can't post easy mode basic dungeons in F8 either. I really don't understand how this is an oversight from the devs

This comment just says "I cannot believe i have to play this game to progress!!!"

This game is made sooooo easy now to get a decent starter gear after ending the story, i mean yes it takes less then a week to have GC6. But after getting GC6 it get's faster.

Link to post
Share on other sites

old content that is not updated with upgrade cost reduction moving from storm or exalted is  285g and 90 somethingif you go the over pve path  + premium stones + empy stones op is right you are stuck with storm dragon cause stupid localization issues and the fact that nc just forgets about old content

 

At least let me salvage my storm dragon or exalted weapon to gc3

Edited by PRrexoe
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Me too, like many others, have already finished Act 11 Part 1 on all my alts before the updated quest rewards. Now they're stuck on exalted/storm dragon. Sure the new rewards are great but since I still can't lfp dailies with them I have to give gold and mats from my main to upgrade the weapons on each character, 10 times total - that adds up to a few thousand gold pretty quickly. It's quite unfair to get punished like that for having finished the main story a while ago. Please make the updated rewards available from a vendor, I guess everybody would be fine with that.

Edited by Shirafune
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Knaxxxi said:

This comment just says "I cannot believe i have to play this game to progress!!!"

This game is made sooooo easy now to get a decent starter gear after ending the story, i mean yes it takes less then a week to have GC6. But after getting GC6 it get's faster.


And your comment just defending Ncsoft and being ignorant. The current story literally gives out gc3 which older players can’t get and makes no sense to just sell it in the dragon express or somewhere to get it. I also like playing on alts so no, this is not just a “week” for me on top of trying to play on my main

Edited by Metatime
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I contacted support and they say they can’t give my characters the weapon. I’m pretty unmotivated from playing more on my alts. Wish NcSoft update the game for older players with this issue

Edited by Metatime
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Metatime said:

I contacted support and they say they can’t give my characters the weapon. I’m pretty unmotivated from playing more on my alts. Wish NcSoft update the game for older players with this issue

well with my experience from support the recent years, I would surprised to get motivated by their work. I am already happy if the are able to fix some mess as long as my support tokens last.

And I am even more happy to have a good amount of alts on TB stage from C2A events.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Rynara said:

Hi all, thank you for bringing this to our attention.

I've forwarded your feedback to our team.

 

Thank you so much. I'm not a whale but I do support the game by buying outfits for my alts but being punished for doing the story quest before the update and not getting the weapon is a turn off from playing my alts.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...