Alt's option

KenzoAlex

Hello @Hime from what i saw in patch notes we will get materials to upgrade grand celestial weapon from new story but what will happend with all alts i have done story before u guys NC Soft development team decide to change the weapon from exalted in grand celestial stage 1 can we salvage exalted weapon we got before u replaced with grand celestial cuz i dont get it its not fair ...

• Like 1

Life's not fair mate 😄

Remember a lot of people whaled and spent money to get the things you now get for free back when the old stuff was the new stuff.

I remember when Gilded triangle was the new "Hot" thing and how many of the RnG boxes i opened to get my first one.

No use crying over that gilded triangle is now very low gear and pretty much given out for free.

Edited by Uldrum

1 hour ago, Uldrum said:

Life's not fair mate 😄

Remember a lot of people whaled and spent money to get the things you now get for free back when the old stuff was the new stuff.

I remember when Gilded triangle was the new "Hot" thing and how many of the RnG boxes i opened to get my first one.

No use crying over that gilded triangle is now very low gear and pretty much given out for free.

Sorry, but your comment does not add anything constructive to this totally viable complaint.

Gear progression inherently leads to older gear getting devalued or at some point completely irrelevant with the release of newer content,

so if you spend money to obtain certain gear faster or easier, you should be aware of the fact, that this will always gives you a temporary boost which has a diminishing value over time.

So not giving stuff (especially if it's available via story quest and a requirement for joining the easiest dungeon content) years past its release to players just because some other players spent some money on it when it was still relevant is completely ludicrous. 

If a story reward is retroactively changed, the reward should be made available (either through the antiques exchange, junsorei, etc.) for characters who completed this content and got a worse reward for it.

And they should also change the weapon which can be exchanged for martial tokens, since you now have to farm tokens for a weapon which is worse than the one which you automatically get from completing the story, which doesn't make any sense.