It's time to update bound to account items

Lambokin

Please can you update the bound to account items, it feels like this has not been done for a very long time.

1) Scarlet Conservatory - released in May 2019, we now have 2 newer raids after this.

All items from Scarlet Conservatory except for outfits should be bound to account by now, this raid is nearly 2 and a half years old.
Scarlet bloom, blood roses, soul shields, badge, necklace and weapon material need to be bound to account

Doing this will also discourage selling items from this raid to newer players so they can gear up faster and not feel like they hit a wall with gear and damage so soon.

2) Elder scales - This is now 2 tiers behind the latest content ( We have nocturnal and shimmering scales )

My opinion, perhaps you disagree but anything that is at least 2 tiers behind current content, should become bound to account.
I don't and others don't want to see players struggling to get gear that is more than 2 years old.

Thanks for reading, I hope this can be forwarded to the developers for consideration.

• Like 5

In BnS it does not matter how old something is, it matters how relevant it still is for the current players and their upgrades.

It can be even 3 years old, but if 80% of the playerbase still uses and needs those for upgrades, they are considered relevant.

Age in this game is not a factor for anything.

3 hours ago, Lambokin said:

Doing this will also discourage selling items from this raid to newer players so they can gear up faster and not feel like they hit a wall with gear and damage so soon.

They can always form raids and clear the content as it is meant to be if they want those that bad. Also since the badge, and soulshields can be gotten elsewhere, its not really too hard anyway.

For elder scales....this one only i would agree that it should become account bound now.

3 hours ago, Grimoir said:

In BnS it does not matter how old something is, it matters how relevant it still is for the current players and their upgrades.

It can be even 3 years old, but if 80% of the playerbase still uses and needs those for upgrades, they are considered relevant.

They can always form raids and clear the content as it is meant to be if they want those that bad. Also since the badge, and soulshields can be gotten elsewhere, its not really too hard anyway.

For elder scales....this one only i would agree that it should become account bound now.

Are you serious? I don't think you are.

Who benefits from these items not being account bound? Noone, not even ncsoft to be honest, because the items and content is super outdated. They could even give items from this raid for completing story and almost noone would care.

Edited by Smoq
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Grimoir said:

it is just a stupid bottleneck for all those who have haven't done CTA on the toon that does the current upgrades, not more not less. And ofc it is relevant if you bottleneck it, that way they could also have kept raven relevant for ya.

• Like 1