Dual Blade- Intro, Problems and Issues

Askaria

Since there is no DB channel to post this in, might have to leave this here in the hopes that Devs will look into the issues and try to resolve them and maybe help some newer players who are thinking whether on playing this class and specifically the shifting blade talent tree. DB assuming u are or planning to play shifting blade class is one of those high skill ceiling classes. You have to pretty much be ontop of ur game and ontop of boss mechs, cause 1 CC from the boss could mess your entire 10 secs /min where most of ur dps comes from. High risk, high reward, but also die quite easily compared to other classes as your iframes are not as easy as other classes like SF or gunners who have on demand C bubble resist, which YOU DO NOT HAVE.  U can do one of the highest dps bursts possible in the game for ur current gear level compared to other classes but sacrifice most of ur hp for that duration leaving u quite vulnerable. and yes DB shifting is very gear dependent, u can probs burst much higher than what other classes can do with the same amount of gear. High ping can still play this class but it does cut some of ur dps as u cant output as much of ur 4-f combo compared to lower ping but still playable even at 220ms (my ping ingame). 😆.

Lotus-wont be mentioning here too much, since its ur usual simple mode hold and sleep talent tree with ok average dps not great but not bad. got bubble resist (which is good for newer players) and some great HP regen on ur skills (C and 4 pretty much full bar HP regen lels on a 15 sec cd). Plays still pretty good at high ping, although dmg wise not so great. if ur gonna play this class for lotus, unless u want to enjoy visuals or want a simple rotation probs go play another class or a ranged class, as it brings more to the table. Lotus probs only benefit is the 6% debuff on bosses that it brings. otherwise cant really compare to shifting in dps or CC or anything else really. Ur better off playing another class (not that im trying to put down those who play this spec), just otherwise class would bring more to the table than lotus build would besides the debuff. Moving back to shifting........

Pros of Shifting: 

• High burst, one of the highest burst dmg with semi-ok dmg during normal rotation. 
  • Has to trade HP and risky survival for massive dmg burst at least almost 1.5x-3.0x more dmg than what u can pull off with the same gear on other classes during the 10 sec splinter window
  • Can spec infinite Daze (meme build)
  • PVP if played correctly can burst or infinite daze enemies to death 😉
  • If played well and Q and E properly can maintain very high overall DPS 

Cons of Shifting:

• Mostly Using onli 2 of the stances, the light blue Skyblade and dark blue Skyfang stance.
  • Vulnerable to CC though u can spec Talent 3-2 "Sacrifices were made" to help add some resist to ur skills. at the cost of the ap buff and increased DMG taken***by 20%
  • NO actual Air combo for this class in PVP. Literally just Knockup and followup knockdown  😢
  • All it takes is 1 cc to rekt ur burst 10 sec window. 
  • ANIMATION LOCK on quite a lot of skills, though some of them are soft locks (cancellable)
  • during burst splinter puts u at 29% HP depending on how much max HP u have this could leave u vulnerable from the boss.
  • +20% dmg taken for CC resist on 3-2 also brings risk of you dying to boss skills like enrage explosions in normal mode DGs that usually u will survive on other classes.
  • Massive gear dependency (RSC event dungeon pretty much showed u how much ur class depends on gear when ur badges and other gear dont work🥴)
  • No Bubble resist
  • Cant jump well during alot of the skills. might lead to raid issues as some bosses have jump mechs 😒

Overall cons are mainly survival and movement related issues. 

This class overall i think will train at least to be a better player or know when to q and e bosses, but honestly ur relying on ur iframes a shitton compared to other classes.

Some of the notable Problems and issues are which i hope at least devs look into or fix if possible:

1. Decimator: Dashes u to the boss within 1m range, even though it has range of 5m and will dash u as long as u are 2m+ from the boss. this causes issues with some raid bosses which have pool dot aoe under them like IA boss 3 green pad, pretty much dashes u right onto that pad and with u during splinter <30% HP = Death. Need Devs to look into removing this dash from this skill or allow it to be speccable in talent tree. I dont want to be forced to dash to the boss within 1m even though im already 4-5m from boss every time. Clearly decimator already has 5m range like WTH? let alone drive strike has 16m........... So bosses who have this AOE, u end up unable to do ur burst combo without getting killed
  2. Decimator: U cant jump while using this skill unlike drive strike. like this may screw u during some boss mechs, like if u whale party in ET boss 3 and u need to jump constantly, u cant use ur splinter 4-f combo without getting hit by the boss jump waves 😞. Also this skill has soft animation lock and cannot be cancelled well if not at all while using it. 

1. Onslaught: This is probs one of the biggest interest killers for this class, The hard animation lock on the 3rd hit is long as hell and cannot be cancelled and this is ur normal rotations highest and most used dmg skill. The other stances rmb do not even compare to this skills dmg. 3rd hit does most of the dmg as well of this skill, so u either hard commit all 3 hits or not use this at all. This as ur core filler during normal rotation for those 50/60 secs. Sure u can spec resist CC but the HARD animation lock will often still get u killed especially in raids. I dont think devs thought this through enough for this skill tbh. nobody wants to be animation locked for like 1.5 secs casting this skill while boss is destroying you. Eg. Boss 2 TPK in IA , the core eye when it does the laser. if u try to use this skill, most certainly u will be murdered by the laser unless amazingly by sheer luck it never aims on ur side while ur doing this lmao. In a game where mobility is key and u have be constant on ur toes, this skill is probs the biggest killer for this class. U have to use it but sometime u cant afford to. U either animation lock yourself to maintain ur dps or sacrifice alot of dps to at least not floormat. ET boss 3 if u got strong party, enjoy trying to use this skill and jumping without getting constantly rooted by the boss. YOU CANNOT EVEN JUMP AS WELL WITH THIS SKILL because of the animation lock like christ.

1. Edge of Death: This is essentially ur 10 sec burst after triggering rescind to reduce ur HP down to 29%. Biggest problem is it triggering by accident or after boss fights are over too quickly and u have wait 1 min cd again. THOUGH this problem most likely I hear will be patched based on KR, so moving on......

1. Escalate: Soft animation lock spammable iframe, that with paragon badge reduces CD with each V u do. Ok this skill is relatively ok, though the animation lock is kinda annoying. U cannot afford to use this at all during ur 10sec splinter, because it locks and u have to cancel it asap with LMB or RMB even then it takes times making u miss out on 1-2 4f combo during ur 10 secs. NOT RECOMMENDED TO use this iframe during splinter, better options available. Like the other iframes of this class, sometimes i find im getting knocked out of the skill by some bosses skills while im using it, eg some DG bosses and Raid bosses despite the skill clearly saying "Resists damage and status effects during use". Not talking about purple skills but some red skills or knockbacks sometimes still goes through 😕

1. Blade Ruse: like the aforementioned iframe, this also has issues for sum reason of sumtimes resisting and sumtimes not. Tested on CC last boss during normal mode, where he does the Aoe 3x with 3rd being massive dmg and stun. Did 10x test Strangely enough, sometimes im resisting it completely sometimes i still get hit despite using it correctly and correct timing @All DB players, let me know if u get these Iframe issues as well lels. Got hit by the dmg and stun like 6/10 times despite casting and timing it correctly while the other 4 completely resisted it no dmg or stun taken. Possible buggy? Also this iframe is very annoying as well, as it requires a target like wtH? what happens when u dont have a target but need the resist? Also its 4 hit iframe very similiar to KFM, but is slightly shorter because KFM is 5 hit. like honestly why couldnt they give it 1 more hit lols for longer resist. 

1. Cut Off/Cut through: Honestly 12 secs cd on a melee class q and e? R these devs problem in their brains? Melee class should have lower cd q and e (like 8 secs or lower) compared to range class. this CD is literally the same as a ranged class lmao, even lotus build has a 5 sec cd q so why did they force this to be 12 secs. even if it can be reduced by 2 secs on 4 cast, still not viable enough for a melee class iframe.  and the iframe is not very long either, at most a 1 hit dodge (If u do TC when boss jumps up and does the slam followed by the knockback ring, it only last longer enough to dodge the one slam and not the followup ring that comes right after) testing this iframe on TC boss, literally shows 7/10 times im copping that KB ring despite perfectly q or e dodging the slam. This may be the fault of the animation being very quick, alot quicker than the BM or KFM dodges and the skill "Resists Dmg and status effects" coupled with quicker animation than other melee dodges leads to sometimes not dodging everything as expected during that cast.  though i stand to be corrected, this is just my personal experience after countless dodges and dodging provides not much benefits, 2 sec haste is like nothing during splinter. u can get that just by spamming 2 if u specced talent 2-1 let alone if u already have shortcutter specced in talents. At least KFM dodge has like the long as iframe after use for it to have that viable long 15 sec cd. All in all the CD vs viability is just not there compared to other melee classes depending on how ur specced in talents.

1. Deep Cut: 99% evasion for 1 hit? heck yeah, but then u find it almost never works except for HM Jinsoyun or trashy mobs. Like honestly being forced to use this skill every single time to access ur dps normal rotation skills is already a pain, let alone this dodge is completely next to useless 🙄. Has anyone even dodged anything from like a raid boss or DG boss with this skills besides mandate? I dont think so lol, doesnt even work on normal yellow boss hits. Raid boss and DG boss must be so godlike that they can still hit that 100-99=1%/100 RNG 🤣🤣 100% of the time.👏 I sometimes wish my RNG was this good in this game.

1. Sacrifices were Made*Talent*: Pretty good for CC resist but 20% extra dmg is very big killer. The annoying thing is they put the resist on drive strike but not decimator, so during ur splinter, ur still in danger of being CCed which is a pain. like why do they not put it also on decimator since im already taking the 20% dmg anyways? Pain in the bum when u resist with drive strike but get cced during ur decimator during ur splinter. cant count how many times this has happended. 
  2. Sacrifices were Made*Talent*: Often still find myself CCed during the cast of typhoon or onslaught casts. like the gap is jst too wide for perma resist since V evasion is garbage and doesnt work, doesnt fully resist in some parts of the animation of onslaught specifically the first 2 clicks out of 3. let alone typhoon the slight gap GCD in the 3 typhoon casts after V, CC also gets through here. Need a possible revision on what skills has this resist effect or how it works, better idea would be to allow the skills to generate a 1 sec resist status effect buff. at least this wont allow ppl to get interrupted on their 2nd onslaught cast some how by the boss. something along these lines, i mean the Sharper talent already gives a continous stacking and refreshing 7 sec ap buff why cant this talent give a 1 sec resist buff stacking/refreshing buff as long as ur casting the skills that this talent works for? +20% dmg taken is already risky for players as it is. 

1. Blade and Switch*Talent*: whoever decided this is a viable talent for DB shifting should be shot, this is a complete waste of a talent. Nobody uses this and nobody ever will. this gives legit almost next to nothing, besides tiny dmg on the manual stance shift and slightly lowers cd from 1.5->1sec 🤣like most players almost rarely even use manual stance change let alone manual stance isnt even part of the rotation. This talent overall does absolutely next to nothing and NOBODY SHOULD EVEN TOUCH THIS TALENT. like u specced shifting with this talent, ur doing something wrong. They need to edit this talent to something much more useful or at least be used at all. I dont even think there is a class with a talent in 1st spot, 1st row that is complete utterly rubbish and does nothing useful like DB shifting.

All in All, I hope the devs look into some of these issues, specifically decimator as some of these skills literally make some raid bosses very difficult to even do ur rotation . Newer players unless ur confident in ur skills and dodging ability or very used to timing ur skills at higher ping levels. i would not recommend this class and talent tree. Better off playing warding or destro or a ranged class. Also need to mention HP regen compared to other classes /talents is not as good. 

your onli hp regen skill is pretty much relying on ur 4 to get u HP regen, although it fills ur bar to full. during its cd is when you probs may die, especially when u got DOTS and healing reduction from like raid bosses etc..... This Class spec has no skills besides 4 that even have Absorb 5% hp etc........ unlike other classes which have like absorb on their spammable lmb and RMB which is part of their rotation.  because shifting manual stance change "absorb 10% hp" is complete garbage as it does barely any dmg barely does 70k at 2.6 ap and u cant spam the skill as it has a CD of 1.5secs. Hope they can add some Absorb 10% hp or move this effect on to the skills we actually do use like onslaught (facepalm). Our normal LMB RMB is manual stance change that isnt even a part of our rotation unless u need to use it even then u wont be spamming it much

Posting here since support seems to do nothing, but tell me to post issues on forums. Though i doubt Devs will look into much of these problems. For those DBs playing this game will get some of the issues im describing here with some of the skills, many of the issues occur in a lot of raids, especially steelbreaker bosses 😉 if u get my meaning.

Edited by Askaria
Added info on HP regen of this class spec.
  • Like 2

You put in wayyyyyyyyy too much effort to write this out on a forum like this.

Remember that NCwest is just a publisher for the game, every thing "Dev" related is handled by Korea.

At most NCwest can send "Suggestions/feedback" to the KR devs to see if they listen to it.

But don't get your hopes up by writing this out on a western forum.

No actual game devs will see it.

Reading your complaints about iframes is cringe and full of misinformation. KFM C is 4 hits not 5, and needs target too. KFM q/e is 15 sec cd. Not all classes have bubble braindead easy mode either.

And the 3 hit AoE that stuns you in CC are you kidding? It is ENRAGE for failing mechs and is NOT iframeable, kfm C has same thing sometimes it resists for some reason, but you're not even supposed to resist it.

The animation locks, decimator moving you and overall clunkiness are valid complains but not iframes, just get good.

18 hours ago, Shiro said:

Reading your complaints about iframes is cringe and full of misinformation. KFM C is 4 hits not 5, and needs target too. KFM q/e is 15 sec cd. Not all classes have bubble braindead easy mode either.

And the 3 hit AoE that stuns you in CC are you kidding? It is ENRAGE for failing mechs and is NOT iframeable, kfm C has same thing sometimes it resists for some reason, but you're not even supposed to resist it.

The animation locks, decimator moving you and overall clunkiness are valid complains but not iframes, just get good.

LOL, here we go again a crap talker. I admit KFM X is 4 hit (which is a mis read by me) but then again i barely play KFM as much. Q E CD is down to 12 secs depending on spec but has lengthier resist times than DB q and e. The moment the q animation finishes on DB u have no resist. Dont believe me? try TC dg with different class q and e, when the boss jumps to the middle with the slam followed by the RING. the DB animation for q and e is quite short compared even BM or BDs. The DB q and e is "Centred on caster" therefore shorter range and therefore finishes quicker than eg. BM and BD q and e who have 3.04m range. Think about a circle, a smaller 180 like a U shape to get to 1 point from another, if its a smaller U u obviously finish reaching the other side quicker than bigger U in this case 3.04m. basic logical maths here, A large U cast in this case BM or BD q/e is gonna have longer iframes than DB who have literally no range on q and e.  Even phase step (2) is a centred on caster cast range and the same problem occurs here. Don't believe try it urself on TC Uzume when he goes into the middle and does the slam with the followup ring straight after. Can you resist both with 1 iframe on DB? the answer is no, it does not last long enough, u may get lucky occasionally and milisec timing and manage to sumhow resist both u timed it real tight by sheer luck because its so tiny it doesnt happen everytime. 

Bubble is example and not a proper reason, im trying to point out there is no safeguard or "safety bubble" for u as shifting DB. 

CC in normal dungeon doesnt kill u genius, the aoe is enrage ofc does a lot of dmg but doesnt kill u in normals. and yes X on DB sometimes resists it, TRY IT URSELF BECAUSE U SPOUT nonsense. I have tested it on normals multiple times, sometimes u can full resist both the dmg and the stun and sometimes it doesnt work. how u say in ur post its not iframeable and then post KFM C sometimes resists it as well makes ur reasoning kind of redundant, ur logic clearly is not right here. U CAN SAY ITS NOT IFRAMEABLE THEN FOLLOWUP WITH O KFM C SOMETIMES RESISTS AS WELL. 🤔

u can say animation lock is valid complaint then say iframe is not when ur C as DB "Escalate" is a soft animation lock, sure u can cancel it with lmb or rmb but it still traps u in the initial animation. ur logic does not even make sense here. 🙄

I think the only valid point u have here is that you agree its clunky and decimator moving you.  you downvote my opinion then contradict yourself straight away in the sentence after which confuses me and probs everyone else. 

Saying its clunky and then telling ppl to get good lols! makes no sense. the fact that you admit its clunky means this class is not built for u to get good because its not built "good". SIMPLE< FACTUAL <EVIDENCE> 

21 hours ago, Uldrum said:

You put in wayyyyyyyyy too much effort to write this out on a forum like this.

Remember that NCwest is just a publisher for the game, every thing "Dev" related is handled by Korea.

At most NCwest can send "Suggestions/feedback" to the KR devs to see if they listen to it.

But don't get your hopes up by writing this out on a western forum.

No actual game devs will see it.

Yeah I know, unfortunately i guess thats the way the game is now. Posting here and hoping for the best really. Hoping at least some of these gets fixed or patched or adjusted. something is better than nothing i guess. 

Even some skill translates are no yet translated properly. like Deathwish talent shifting blade "+71 critical dmg" <--- no it does not add 71points to your crit dmg, that would be so minimal 🤣. it actually adds "+71% crit dmg" during splinter which is a huge difference lols. this is where why big numbers come from deathwish talent over survival of the fittest.

Though i rather they fix/change some of the skills over translations. 

3 hours ago, Askaria said:

CC in normal dungeon doesnt kill u genius, the aoe is enrage ofc does a lot of dmg but doesnt kill u in normals. and yes X on DB sometimes resists it, TRY IT URSELF BECAUSE U SPOUT nonsense. I have tested it on normals multiple times, sometimes u can full resist both the dmg and the stun and sometimes it doesnt work. how u say in ur post its not iframeable and then post KFM C sometimes resists it as well makes ur reasoning kind of redundant, ur logic clearly is not right here. U CAN SAY ITS NOT IFRAMEABLE THEN FOLLOWUP WITH O KFM C SOMETIMES RESISTS AS WELL. 🤔

Not worth bothering with a newbie dummy like you after reading this who clearly doesn't know mechs or enrages of dungeons. Yes I said sometimes X iframe can work on that, because it's a bug idk. Only X works. Try with Q/E or bubble or anything IT WILL NEVER WORK.

It's an enrage and NOT supposed to be iframeable. And you're crying your X sometimes doesn't work when you should even be glad it works sometimes in the first place due to bug. Get over it and l2p.

Oh yeah and for the record newbie, enrages happen in easy/normal too, they do like 30% and 70% of your HP respectively (yes %) instead of kill you like in HM. Doesn't mean you can iframe them.

Edited by Shiro

this class is really joke, if i can turn time back, i will never create it again, sadly it ended like my new main. I will not pay so i can reroll back to my bm, i rather quit the game. Anyway, i dont play burst spec, because its really annoying garbage, since splinter is 1min cd and cannot be reseted even when u defeat boss. As a lotus player, like u said, dmg is not best but not bad. I dunno if someone tried pvp with this garbage class, i did and i regret it. Sure in 1v1 u can do infinite daze kb or burst enemy with lotus in like 3 sec but in 6v6 this class cannot do nothing, ur team probably gonna lose because u playing db. It feels like i am playing some alpha test class. Whole class is bugged with lagged animations, for example when i bursting boss, nothing happen and when he die, like 1234 animations happen in the same time, its like skill effect delay or something like dat, dunno if its ue4 problem or db problem (or only mine lol) but its really annoying and its happen often.

You say lotus is simple...but I find it anything but simple.  On any raid, I see others getting 4-11M DPs and above, and I struggle to occasionally hit 1M dps.  If I just press rt-mouse to go full auto, I'll be lucky to do half that.  So how can full auto be so bad for me when others claim it should be so easy?  Perhaps if I had highest gear, but it is a new class, and even with a lvl60 voucher, I'm not even HM18 yet.  I wish there was an easy build on something, since all I've ever been told is I'm a bad player -- such that when I posted a video of me doing an attack in the training room against the dummy, everyone in HM Academy pretty much laughed at it and couldn't believe how bad it was.  I was left with the advice to keep on practicing (that was with an archer, which was my favorite, but I couldn't ever hit 'acceptable' for raid groups).  So if the devs want to help players who are at the bottom -- collect stats per account, and if none of the characters on that account do well in the newer dungeons...maybe given them a handicap!?  Cuz for whatever reason, what seems to be easy for anyone else, I suck at.

(Not that the devs will see this either, I guess, and not that they would care, I guess....)

On 11/1/2021 at 6:58 PM, Nicolee said:

You say lotus is simple...but I find it anything but simple.  On any raid, I see others getting 4-11M DPs and above, and I struggle to occasionally hit 1M dps.  If I just press rt-mouse to go full auto, I'll be lucky to do half that.  So how can full auto be so bad for me when others claim it should be so easy?  Perhaps if I had highest gear, but it is a new class, and even with a lvl60 voucher, I'm not even HM18 yet.  I wish there was an easy build on something, since all I've ever been told is I'm a bad player -- such that when I posted a video of me doing an attack in the training room against the dummy, everyone in HM Academy pretty much laughed at it and couldn't believe how bad it was.  I was left with the advice to keep on practicing (that was with an archer, which was my favorite, but I couldn't ever hit 'acceptable' for raid groups).  So if the devs want to help players who are at the bottom -- collect stats per account, and if none of the characters on that account do well in the newer dungeons...maybe given them a handicap!?  Cuz for whatever reason, what seems to be easy for anyone else, I suck at.

(Not that the devs will see this either, I guess, and not that they would care, I guess....)

I have no idea who you are; your relative skill level; or your current gear status...

What I do know is that a LOT of people who live by the DPS numbers are also using 3rd party tools for GCD edits and other programming changes. They achieve high levels of output by bypassing the game restraints and then brag about how good they are when its merely multiple cheats in effect. I say that to say don't take the DPS numbers to heart until there is something to keep the DPS gate-keepers (aka cheaters) from changing intended game play to their advantage. And yes, most people learn how to manipulate the programming from the Academy.

3 minutes ago, ProphetJones said:

What I do know is that a LOT of people who live by the DPS numbers are also using 3rd party tools for GCD edits and other programming changes. They achieve high levels of output by bypassing the game restraints and then brag about how good they are when its merely multiple cheats in effect. I say that to say don't take the DPS numbers to heart until there is something to keep the DPS gate-keepers (aka cheaters) from changing intended game play to their advantage. And yes, most people learn how to manipulate the programming from the Academy.

That's not always true.

There's other variables like distance to the server, ping-booster programs, CPU/GPU usage, UE4's horrible input handling, visible players, visible effects and just other network/performance related variables.

All those influence the DPS numbers you see.

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/2/2021 at 9:58 AM, Nicolee said:

Believe me, Lotus is really simple and its very hard to get wrong. If your gonna play lotus for DPS, I recommend u play an another class instead preferably a ranged one(easier because u do less mechs as ranged and dont have to dodge as many skills of the boss) as other classes do better in this category and provide more for the group. The onli thing useful for lotus is the 6% dmg increase taken on the boss but you have to spec that talent and it cuts your dps by a little that is pretty much the only thing that lotus has above other classes, otherwise ur jst a mediocre average melee dps class with nothing else to provide for the team. 

The skill rotation is really simple for lotus, u can literally macro T and C in simple mode and sleep in the dungeon runs holding one button. Go to BNS academy and get some advice on how to proper ur rotation if ur struggling and look in the PINS *wink wink. the whole point of lotus is keep ur wind buff UP, this is the main buff that boosts ur dps, it is done by using ur C F 4 in that order. Earth buff which is kind of worthless but still u can get it up since it provides resist is the opposite way around 4 F C. These 3 skills must be done the specified order to get the buff. U NEED THIS BUFF FOR UR F TO DO MORE DMG. SIMPLE mode already does this for u, that if u cast C it auto lines up F and Then 4 for u as long as off cd. U can also macro V and tab into your macro if u lazy, even easier. This is why i say u can literally sleep and still play this class well, because all u have do is either macro or simple mode. Sure u gotta dodge some mechs in some of the dungeons or raids but thats to be expected in any class. Ping wise this is still playable on 220+ ms, though it has been stated that Shifting plays better on higher ping than lotus. OFC low ping is gonna be good either way.

With the relative ease of lotus obviously dmg is not gonna be high, your at best a 5/10 for dmg, not too high but not too low. even with the new BM Badge ur still useless tbh. not much dmg increase.  its like the devs mainly wanted ppl who play DB to go play shifting build  because while lotus looks fancy, if u look at the endgame dmg ur pretty low on scoreboard regardless and party wise u dont really bring anything useful except a stacking 3x 2% dmg debuff on the boss. Also lotus is less punishing than shifting as ur hp regen in battle is much better. 1 C or 4 already fills ur bar full hp compared to shifting, u even have a 2% regen on ur RMB compared to shifting which has no regen skills except on ur 4 and not counting 1-> V because it is a shitty channeling skill lels. 

Edited by Askaria

On 11/1/2021 at 11:22 PM, Shiro said:

Not worth bothering with a newbie dummy like you after reading this who clearly doesn't know mechs or enrages of dungeons. Yes I said sometimes X iframe can work on that, because it's a bug idk. Only X works. Try with Q/E or bubble or anything IT WILL NEVER WORK.

It's an enrage and NOT supposed to be iframeable. And you're crying your X sometimes doesn't work when you should even be glad it works sometimes in the first place due to bug. Get over it and l2p.

Oh yeah and for the record newbie, enrages happen in easy/normal too, they do like 30% and 70% of your HP respectively (yes %) instead of kill you like in HM. Doesn't mean you can iframe them.

Im amazed that BNS forum admins havent removed you scrub lols for all ur crap talk. Then again their probs no longer bothering to manage forums as much nowadays.
U literally counter urself with your statement nearly every single post here u have done. "It's an enrage and NOT supposed to be iframeable." then you say be glad it works and acknowledge X works albeit sometimes. 

I dont get you, u call ppl newbie yet ppl are clearly better than u at analysing this game, then what does that make you? I took the time to post some of the problems i found with this class, unlike you who cant even take the time to do a proper post without slander. Your credibility in what you say kind of goes down when u contradict yourself especially in the same paragraph or sentence, just like in reality. 

U contradict yourself in the same sentence or paragraph and then act like a hypocrite. so i dont get why u act like ur top sh** when u arent cant even get what comes out of ur mouth correct. 

We all know enrage happens thats a given in any game, in regards to resisting their effects. Look at the talent Called sacrifices were made, if u spec this on DB u can resist even the enrage stuns or purple aoes like the HOI Aoe KD at least on Easy and normal. we are not here to complain about what works or doesn't, we are here to list that it is not working as well it should compared to other classes. The q and e Iframes are shorter than other melee classes so the resist time is lower, X sometimes doesn't block on some of the frames of the animation and there no FKN bubble resist on DB shifting so dont even know what u r smoking or drinking at this point. 

This thread here is mainly for Devs and some newer players, to help them describe the class and some of the issues identified and some of my personal experiences. Not for craptalking or slander just because u dont agree with my opinion. Your free to disagree and even write why, but dont crap talk like some person here did. 

Alot of the problems here could do with some QoL changes some of which have already happened in KR version but still has not been rolled out on this Server. 

Edited by Askaria

You are literally hopeless. What part of it is an enrage and not supposed to be iframe-able you don't understand? SOMETIMES you iframe it with X because IT's A BUG. Do you know what a bug is? No probably not nvm. Literally clueless.

Just keep crying for something that will never change, or at best make you not able to iframe it ever with your X if the bug is fixed, kinda ironic.

And yes you're a complete newbie so learn the game before talking crap and acting mighty. You literally didn't know that attack is an enrage, why am I even replying to you when you can't even read and learn the game?

Edited by Shiro

• 6 months later...

I know I'm pretty late to this party, but I see there's experts on double blade talking here. Could you maybe point me to a guide on both specs, preferably a written one? That'd be much apreciated, since there is sadly no class subforum for double blade here. I have also opened a topic on this, if you want some more information why I'm asking:

TY!