level 60 ticket

pikapikapika

21 minutes ago, pikapikapika said:

1.  If i use a lvl 60 ticket, will the character finish IA and serpent side quests?  as well as main story line?

No it wont. Last time i did it you also had to do the last story act too.

21 minutes ago, pikapikapika said:

2.  Can I boost a lvl 30 warehouse character to lvl 60 with this ticket? 

No you cannot boost already existing charackters.

No you cannot boost already existing charackters.

Yes you can, i just did it 5 days ago. You need to own a 60-Ticket, log into the character you want to boost, press escape and one of the options in the bottom right corner lets you use your ticket.

Everything else you said was right, IA and serpent quests are not finished yet and the last 6-8 story quests still need to be done.

Not sure if it's allowed to post links but here's the official way: How To Use A "Level 60 Boost Voucher" On An Existing Character – Blade & Soul Support (bladeandsoul.com)

Edited by Forgiveeee

15 minutes ago, Forgiveeee said:

Yes you can, i just did it 5 days ago. You need to own a 60-Ticket, log into the character you want to boost, press escape and one of the options in the bottom right corner lets you use your ticket.

If so then they changed it good to know thx for info.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, FeuchterLyn said:

It always worked like that since the beginning, it just doesn't work right at the start of the game the prologue has to be finished only then the option to use it shows up.

Edited by Cor

On 10/20/2021 at 11:19 AM, FeuchterLyn said:

I used voucher back when level 50 was max level.. on an already existing character, which was many many years ago.

How far back is your statement based on?

1 hour ago, Uldrum said:

I used voucher back when level 50 was max level.. on an already existing character, which was many many years ago.

How far back is your statement based on?

Most people in this game don't want to admit when they're wrong even for things such a simple as this, it is a childish immature behavior