KFM NERFS GONE TOO FAR

Kenzie Lyn

The rankings speak for themselves.  Its really that simple.  There are cheaters, and some cheats benefit more classes than others.  There is huge gear imbalance.  There is huge class imbalance.  There is huge wintrading and thus team imbalance.  If you are at the top ranks it is more likely these aspects and not your great skill that got you there.  It needs to get fixed.  I truly wish it was just a matter of skill.  Only those at the top seem to feel that way.  Ironic, isnt it.

11 hours ago, FeuchterLyn said:

Nah for me it was more like i dont wanna farm months if not years to get pvp gear equal to what i would encounter even in silver. Its not fun getting one shot while having to combo for several seconds to kill the enemy.

I mean it literally took me a week to get all the up to date pvp accessories on my astromancer just by doing normal mode trains. It really doesnt take that long. You do that along with Mao and yes you will have the pvp accessories. You guys have to understand this game is still a mmo so of course youre either going to have to passively do it and its going to take a long time or grind it and youll get there. You cant expect to catch up to people who have been playing the game for years in an instant without putting in any work. That would defeat the whole mmo purpose.