Forums

KFM NERFS GONE TOO FAR

Kenzie Lyn

3 hours ago, Tufa said:

HA! Try being an FM!  We have been nerfed to oblivion in pvp.  Class balance absolutely broken and their attempts  to fix only make things worse.  This is the most terribly managed company ever.

FM is still good in PVP also lmao. Again, you guys need to take the time to get better at the class instead of just saying the class is bad.

5 minutes ago, LynMasterRace said:

There is significant proof they've nerfed FM quite hard. Please stop shilling for NCSoft.

Im not doing anything, yea they nerfed the class. I never said they didnt nerf the class, Im saying its not bad in pvp. Its still one of the top classes. All they did was make it not braindead lmao you actually need to know how to play the class and not just hold macro. I pvp on FM everyday so I know what Im talking about. The only nerf that I completely disagree with is the sheath removal. Everything else you can play around perfectly fine.

Agreed. And I am still ticked off about the furry 3rd spec which I refuse to play. Switched to my FM as a main and then they nerf that. Meanwhile, they buff my warlock to completely insane heights before introducing a class that even eclipses a well equipped WL in the DB class. I honestly don't get the constant tinkering and it is one of the reasons I left the game that shall not be named behind. They too just constantly screwed with class balance with no stated end-goal in sight. Just nerf, nerf, buff for the sake of change.

On 10/17/2021 at 7:09 AM, Iconic Stuff said:

KFM is still a very strong class.

Doubt its probably low mid tier.

On 10/17/2021 at 7:09 AM, Iconic Stuff said:

The only CC the removed was triple kick but in pvp its not like that was the op skill that they had.

Depends on the gamemode. 1v1 and 3v3 it was a super important cc the removal makes this class really pretty trash. 6v6 it wasnt used that much simply due to the insane dmg you can output but unless you have top notch gear it was still a very important skill.

I am not a KFM main but i do agree it was stupid to nerf it cause KFM never was op it was always mid tier. Which makes it more stupid is they nerf classes like kfm but keep Assasin as it is. They are supposed to balance the game so not the same classes stay top tier all the time but thats the case.

FM is one of the very few examples where they did it right. Top tier class nerfed now its mid tier.

17 hours ago, Tufa said:

We have been nerfed to oblivion in pvp. 

Stop whining. 3rd FM was so stupidly overpowered that any decent dev or publisher wouldnt have approved of it comming into the game in the first place.  Its no longer top tier due to theese nerfs but ice same as fire are still very viable in pvp. Imagine playing a warlock who can litterly go afk against most classes.

9 hours ago, FeuchterLyn said:

Doubt its probably low mid tier.

Depends on the gamemode. 1v1 and 3v3 it was a super important cc the removal makes this class really pretty trash. 6v6 it wasnt used that much simply due to the insane dmg you can output but unless you have top notch gear it was still a very important skill.

I am not a KFM main but i do agree it was stupid to nerf it cause KFM never was op it was always mid tier. Which makes it more stupid is they nerf classes like kfm but keep Assasin as it is. They are supposed to balance the game so not the same classes stay top tier all the time but thats the case.

FM is one of the very few examples where they did it right. Top tier class nerfed now its mid tier.

Stop whining. 3rd FM was so stupidly overpowered that any decent dev or publisher wouldnt have approved of it comming into the game in the first place.  Its no longer top tier due to theese nerfs but ice same as fire are still very viable in pvp. Imagine playing a warlock who can litterly go afk against most classes.

This is what I mean. How can you say that KFM is mid low tier and not even know that they nerfed the hell out of assassin last patch lol. You also dont play kfm so how can you know. Most of you guys base a class tier off of the people who dont know how to play it which is the majority. I still see people using tremor + comet strike in pvp which just instantly lets me know they dont know what they are doing. Just like FM earlier saying that FM is trash doesnt know what hes talking about.

Iconic if we take your max gear ass out there is like one FM in the top 20 for wwv, beluga and nova.  This isnt just about playing your class, it's about being equal to people with similar gear.  I am sure you love to cite your great skill in pvp because your gear can take anyone out.  When comparing classes of equal gear, FM is no longer competitive.  FM was one of the most populous classes.  The rankings speak for themselves. 

Edited by Tufa

9 hours ago, Iconic Stuff said:

This is what I mean. How can you say that KFM is mid low tier and not even know that they nerfed the hell out of assassin last patch lol.

I havent played much in the recent days i only knew fm got nerfed to oblivion (3rd spec) but i am happy if assasin can no longer 24/7 stealth while having 3 seconds cd on their stuns.

You also dont play kfm so how can you know.

Its my 2nd main class. After Soul fighter its the class i have the most knowledge about.

Most of you guys base a class tier off of the people who dont know how to play it which is the majority.

I base it off personal experience and what i feel like the community thinks. And as someone who played 11/14 classes i think i am one of the guys whos oppinion is worth atleast something in such an discussion. And here i have to remind its a discussion based on oppinions. People might say "Warlock is op" and in their mind it might be top tier while i am 100% sure its one of the worst classes in this game and trash tier.

I still see people using tremor + comet strike in pvp which just instantly lets me know they dont know what they are doing.

Dosent change the fact triple kick nerf was an insane nerf which in my oppinion should be reverted. Cause it dosent have enough stuns.

Just like FM earlier saying that FM is trash doesnt know what hes talking about.

Well FMs are used to being God tier of course they scream.

They all think they something lol. They been bugging and running tool to skip. They started all this to think they top. Now we have 16 ppl that play 6v6. People like that are never top I say they max everyone's gear in game currently since these people need to abuse programs and bugs. Or restartt them from the first bug /multi tool usage. Screw banning them take that gear off them.

Edited by sojaa

1 hour ago, FeuchterLyn said:

I havent played much in the recent days i only knew fm got nerfed to oblivion (3rd spec) but i am happy if assasin can no longer 24/7 stealth while having 3 seconds cd on their stuns.

Its my 2nd main class. After Soul fighter its the class i have the most knowledge about.

I base it off personal experience and what i feel like the community thinks. And as someone who played 11/14 classes i think i am one of the guys whos oppinion is worth atleast something in such an discussion. And here i have to remind its a discussion based on oppinions. People might say "Warlock is op" and in their mind it might be top tier while i am 100% sure its one of the worst classes in this game and trash tier.

Dosent change the fact triple kick nerf was an insane nerf which in my oppinion should be reverted. Cause it dosent have enough stuns.

Well FMs are used to being God tier of course they scream.

Yes, Sin got nerfed extremely hard so they dont have 3 second iframe on c stun and their immortality is on a 1 min cooldown. Again, after me pvping as much as I do and majorty of the good players quitting, imo majorty of the pvp community that is left just hasnt taken the time to learn what they are doing. Most games these days are 1-2 people carrying the rest of their team. And its quite the opposite about warlock. After the changes that they got, both Ice and Shadow are extremely strong and 3rd is still really strong in arena. Its completely far from trash tier, not sure the last time youve played against it but they literally shred people on shadow. I get that people hate the triple kick nerf and yea it was out of no where but you cant say kfm nerfs "have gone too far" like the OP whenever its not a bottom tier class.

12 hours ago, sojaa said:

They all think they something lol. They been bugging and running tool to skip. They started all this to think they top. Now we have 16 ppl that play 6v6. People like that are never top I say they max everyone's gear in game currently since these people need to abuse programs and bugs. Or restartt them from the first bug /multi tool usage. Screw banning them take that gear off them.

This is spot on.  Sojaa a perfect example of an excellent player who has never risen much because he doesnt cheat and he doesnt empty his wallet.  Take away the gear and the cheats and most (not all) of  these players shouting about "learn your class"  would be dust in the rankings.  When BNS first came out the class balance was not perfect but it was better than it ever has been since.  It's time to equalize the gear and the classes and ban the cheaters.  Getting really tired of people telling others they dont know how to play a class when there is no way they can compete with the 16 max geared, cheating toxic bungholes still doing pvp.

I'm going to agree with this post, but not about PvP. Honestly, I feel like KFM is one of the most disrespected classes in the game right now.

They used to be solid... but with various updates, many skills have been nerfed more and more. They're tank classes that are so weak, they can't effectively tank. They HAD a party buff, but are one of the only classes who had their party buff turned to a single buff (I don't care as much about Alpha Call, since who ever used it?). Their Searing Palm was nerfed into the ground (though to be fair, it gave them over 100% critical rate) and they had one of the most lackluster 3rd specs so far.

I know that even the mods understand this class was done dirty... so why do they continue to kneecap us?

On 10/19/2021 at 11:17 PM, Iconic Stuff said:

Sojaa is a terrible example....hes just a bad player.

Iconic please abide by forum rules.  

For the same reason, harassing, bullying or defamatory content will also not be tolerated. Throwing around insults or targeting individuals or groups with malice has a negative effect on everyone’s experience in the forums.

Harassment takes many forms, if we believe that there is an intent to bully other forum users or make them feel uncomfortable in this

environment, action will be taken.

On 10/20/2021 at 4:00 AM, FeuchterLyn said:

He from NA ? never heared of him.

But to be honest about the cheating part tufa was talking about. There is no cheat giving you such an advantage that a normal player cannot beat them. The worst cheat ive seen yet was fly hack where you are above and spam. Even that can be beaten and if we talk about GCD if you lose to someone using GCD its very likely you would lose to them even if they dont use GCD too its a dmg increase depending on class but the playstyle still needs to be superior to someone without cheats.

Its not that the cheat allows them to pvp much better. It allows them to gear all their friends via skipping right to the end of the dungeon and avoiding mechs that would cost them the normal time gearing. This trickles into pvp. You helped me gear. ill help you win attitude.  Or gear up your duo partner quickly so u can alt chain flavor of the month classes and win trade for hm coins.. Last I checked it takes just a few mins to bug and solo Thornwind cavern on hard mode. Which drops gear. I do believe it goes for 6 k or each piece of gear. 6k times  pvp and pve gear is a lot of money that you don't need to spend getting mats. if perma band where in place there would be a lot less geared people. Am I Lying ? Everyone doing this stuff is using the new multi tool. Which is not hard to get they share it on discord to each other all the time. Its a network binded together on the thought of if we all do it they cant ban us all.

Edited by sojaa
fixing

This topic turned into several topics, so let's try and take em one at a time, and I'll input my personal responses with them.

"Why keep nerfing KFM"
Honestly, I don't know. 3rd spec got a decent buff, but nerfing triple kick is just a dumdum move. Is it game breaking? No. In the first place how many classes are theres that can't even be cced while using an attack animation? A lot really. It might matter in 1v1, not so much 3v3, and most certainly not 6v6. But unfortunately with certain "buffs" thrown out, a lot of ccs have become...difficult to execute. You could argue that's why you need more. You could also argue you need to focus on damage. After all, Warden is all about being unccable without taking x amount of damage. I feel like this is a topic you can really delve into and it'd be hard to argue each side due to playstyles being different.

"FM is trash tier now" eh 3rd spec needed the shaft. So do others. Being able to dumdum and not do a damn thing and still win cause you chose a class is terrible, and honestly FM 3rd was worse than BM 3rd for some time. Hell you can arguably still get away with pvping 3rd spec, it just won't be a cakewalk, which is what everybody looks for.

"Just learn your class 4head"
In this game it's not about learning your class, it's about learning all classes. For example, a KFM that counter spams. It was viable, and still is to an extent. Yes, it is great for many moves. But one defense pierce and it's over. Which funny enough, a lot of wl 3rd can be blocked, yet people don't do so. You have to learn your class and your opponents, not just know what's meta and what's not.

"Take away the gear and you're nothing"
Um, no? That is not how this works at all. Gear gives an overbearing advantage against no gear, yes, but uh....do you know how many people have maxed PvP gear? ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ even bronze is filled with a fair number. But wait, bronze? Nonono, can't be. After all, gear is what makes a person in 6s right? Here's a fun fact for ya, even before shadow wl spec buff I used it with low gear. Why? It had a 20m wide aoe that made opponent take 30% more damage, have 30% less ap, and decreased move speed by 20%. Unblockable instacast by the way. As long I iframed, popped it, then started getting out of the way, it gave my team a major damage boost and more survivability. And people said it was a worthless trash spec back then with 0 viability and no functionality. As opposed to the spec that could just qq then die without getting a kill. That's an example of knowledge > gear. Of course there's still a difference between no gear and max gear that knowledge cannot surpass but...why are you going in then? Which brings me to the final topic.

"Skipping mechs and dungeons in PvE by cheating gives you an advantage in PvP"
Uh...what the ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤? Prior to UE4, the only dungeons that gave PvP gear you wanted had no xmls or anything that would give you an advantage. They were Spectral Shrine and House of Idols. And post UE4, it's still the same! The only one you can skip is TC and why run that when you can run FoE Normal Mode, get 2 chances at Best in Slot PvP accessories, and be on your merry way? The other dungeons now btw are Circle of Sundering for the second best in slot weapon, M'ao for the Best in slot gloves and bracelet, and both for the second best in slot soul shield. This also ties into the gear in that this puts you one tier behind gear wise, except for accessories which are Best In Slot.

Now, you can argue oh pet, and oh soul, or whatever. Keep in mind, dungeons don't help ya upgrade those at a decent rate at all, even with xmls. What's more, keep in mind Pet was made specifically for PvP after it was changed from Gusty, Loyal, and Hangry, then it got a PvE boost later on. So...I mean, take away what you're meant to work on for 6s and you won't be as good at 6s...yeah I guess? But it doesn't mean you'll be bottom of the barrel.
As for any "examples" or "dissing" or what not, I won't take part in any of the defamation or what not other than this - so you know them means they're good? Cause to me it means I run into them. Which normally means they're not good enough, or they're not geared enough. How can you sit here and say these higher ranked people are not better than lower ranked people when you've neither fought them nor seen them fight? I've seen these peeps fight in stuff like clan battles, and at the very least they are organized, they have priorities, they know what to save, what to use. They don't ever go overkill with skills so they have fill uptime on something. That's not something gear does, unless gear gives you experience. That's not to say there aren't some boosted bucks, but there will always be boosted bucks in the ladder. My advice? Run Mao and Hong for a week, and some Normal Modes, you'll have near max pvp gear in a month. If you're truly better than everyone that's ranked, you can win with that gear easily.

16 hours ago, Laura099 said:

This topic turned into several topics, so let's try and take em one at a time, and I'll input my personal responses with them.

"Why keep nerfing KFM"
Honestly, I don't know. 3rd spec got a decent buff, but nerfing triple kick is just a dumdum move. Is it game breaking? No. In the first place how many classes are theres that can't even be cced while using an attack animation? A lot really. It might matter in 1v1, not so much 3v3, and most certainly not 6v6. But unfortunately with certain "buffs" thrown out, a lot of ccs have become...difficult to execute. You could argue that's why you need more. You could also argue you need to focus on damage. After all, Warden is all about being unccable without taking x amount of damage. I feel like this is a topic you can really delve into and it'd be hard to argue each side due to playstyles being different.

"FM is trash tier now" eh 3rd spec needed the shaft. So do others. Being able to dumdum and not do a damn thing and still win cause you chose a class is terrible, and honestly FM 3rd was worse than BM 3rd for some time. Hell you can arguably still get away with pvping 3rd spec, it just won't be a cakewalk, which is what everybody looks for.

"Just learn your class 4head"
In this game it's not about learning your class, it's about learning all classes. For example, a KFM that counter spams. It was viable, and still is to an extent. Yes, it is great for many moves. But one defense pierce and it's over. Which funny enough, a lot of wl 3rd can be blocked, yet people don't do so. You have to learn your class and your opponents, not just know what's meta and what's not.

"Take away the gear and you're nothing"
Um, no? That is not how this works at all. Gear gives an overbearing advantage against no gear, yes, but uh....do you know how many people have maxed PvP gear? ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ even bronze is filled with a fair number. But wait, bronze? Nonono, can't be. After all, gear is what makes a person in 6s right? Here's a fun fact for ya, even before shadow wl spec buff I used it with low gear. Why? It had a 20m wide aoe that made opponent take 30% more damage, have 30% less ap, and decreased move speed by 20%. Unblockable instacast by the way. As long I iframed, popped it, then started getting out of the way, it gave my team a major damage boost and more survivability. And people said it was a worthless trash spec back then with 0 viability and no functionality. As opposed to the spec that could just qq then die without getting a kill. That's an example of knowledge > gear. Of course there's still a difference between no gear and max gear that knowledge cannot surpass but...why are you going in then? Which brings me to the final topic.

"Skipping mechs and dungeons in PvE by cheating gives you an advantage in PvP"
Uh...what the ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤? Prior to UE4, the only dungeons that gave PvP gear you wanted had no xmls or anything that would give you an advantage. They were Spectral Shrine and House of Idols. And post UE4, it's still the same! The only one you can skip is TC and why run that when you can run FoE Normal Mode, get 2 chances at Best in Slot PvP accessories, and be on your merry way? The other dungeons now btw are Circle of Sundering for the second best in slot weapon, M'ao for the Best in slot gloves and bracelet, and both for the second best in slot soul shield. This also ties into the gear in that this puts you one tier behind gear wise, except for accessories which are Best In Slot.

Now, you can argue oh pet, and oh soul, or whatever. Keep in mind, dungeons don't help ya upgrade those at a decent rate at all, even with xmls. What's more, keep in mind Pet was made specifically for PvP after it was changed from Gusty, Loyal, and Hangry, then it got a PvE boost later on. So...I mean, take away what you're meant to work on for 6s and you won't be as good at 6s...yeah I guess? But it doesn't mean you'll be bottom of the barrel.
As for any "examples" or "dissing" or what not, I won't take part in any of the defamation or what not other than this - so you know them means they're good? Cause to me it means I run into them. Which normally means they're not good enough, or they're not geared enough. How can you sit here and say these higher ranked people are not better than lower ranked people when you've neither fought them nor seen them fight? I've seen these peeps fight in stuff like clan battles, and at the very least they are organized, they have priorities, they know what to save, what to use. They don't ever go overkill with skills so they have fill uptime on something. That's not something gear does, unless gear gives you experience. That's not to say there aren't some boosted bucks, but there will always be boosted bucks in the ladder. My advice? Run Mao and Hong for a week, and some Normal Modes, you'll have near max pvp gear in a month. If you're truly better than everyone that's ranked, you can win with that gear easily.

Multi tool prior to UE4 patch you could multi client. Multi client leads to farming leads to 5 alts getting all the same achievements at the same time. Plus mats times 6 and gold times 6. All achievements at the same time leads to opening up tiers of gear.  Multi tool giga jump skips time. Why run the dungeon when you can just be at the end of it? Fly skips mechs. Oh snap I can skip time and gear my alts at the same time kind of does trickle into pvp in 6v6. Oh wait Multi tool opens multiple accounts right. Well so I go click q in 1v1 with 1 account I can open another account and q with it too? More then likely I can do on multiple accounts. It is also more then likely that my friends are going to give me their account information and I can pilot. Oh wait that never happened a million times said one ever. Id imagine that may be why 1v1 is dead. Maybe 3v3 is dead for the same reason? Still happens today in fact in 6v6. Home boy opens him and his friends account using multi tool bam other teams has dead weight. Its now 6v5 well if that isn't an advantaged I dunno what is. Now times that by two people doing the same thing. Accept they are on discord then all 4 accounts are paired in a duo. Now its a 6v4 and that doesnt make you good that makes the other team severely handicapped just for some hm coin and rank you want to ruin every ones fun. Well now where here. This is where the game sits. Not to mention bug abuses. I wont even add that in here. The free "Event"  pet pod heaven was just one of those prior to UE4 patch.  This isn't about xml or key reassignment buddy. This is how others actions effect the state of the games well being. I mean do I need to post the rules that these people are intended to follow in game but don't. I am going to take what you said with a grain of salt, Maybe you didn't know the extent of what I was talking about or maybe you're a part of it who knows. Most commonly I hear I use it because the game is not optimized correctly. Maybe its just not optimized to what you need it to be in order to play. Maybe the game wasn't intended to be optimized for your personal enjoyment. Maybe it was for everyone enjoyment. Please don't not come at me justifying the program that allows the use of xml. That program allows other things too. This had been here almost the entire time I have been playing BNS. I have seen countless paying costumers quit. I'm talking whole discord groups. 300 to 400 players plus. Do your math if everyone of them spent just 20 dollars a month. That's $8000 dollars a month. Wonder why the game doesn't get fixed? There's your Answer. Greed of a select few. I know 20 players gone that spent 5 to 8k on every trove that are now gone because well you can see usage of set program. I kind of don't think that they want to pay for some people to abuse multi tool just to rank and collect hm coin on multiple accounts and hold all the top spots. I think people might want to at least have a legitimate chance to hold a spot without CHEATING. Bet if your favorite sports player was found to be juicing they would get banned and your opinion of them might change. In fact imagine if few countries did that in the Olympics I don't think that would go to well. So logically speaking I would assume most people would not be ok with playing this game if they saw cheats right? Some will  be ok with it. Well some isn't many. You are narrowing down BNS cliental using this free product that allows people to cheat. So therefore you the clients are effecting your own product. That makes no sense. Cant say its not happening. I see the tool use everyday I log on. Thanks multi tool. Bad players call them out or so they say. Ill wait on your response. I am telling you this Better be good. This all truth and its going to be very hard for you to justify the tool.

Edited by sojaa
fixing

On 10/17/2021 at 12:55 AM, Kenzie Lyn said:

Why do you keep nerfing KFM now i have almost no cc in pvp as FIRE KFM first you nerf tremor then flurry which i understood but kfm didnt need anymore flippin nerfs u made the class absolutely trash in pvp at this point

Just play 8 BM PVE Soul shield and voila ! V2F on macro or whatever pulling us with floor is lava 😂 , very EZ

Edited by RinDman

Rin your awesome now I don't need to explain anything. Be doing flips and ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ getting lightning shoved up your backside. all off 1 cc. Maybe hope for that p i frame or sheath just for that wep rest and have it happen all over again.

Edited by sojaa

On 10/19/2021 at 12:10 AM, Tufa said:

Iconic if we take your max gear ass out there is like one FM in the top 20 for wwv, beluga and nova.  This isnt just about playing your class, it's about being equal to people with similar gear.  I am sure you love to cite your great skill in pvp because your gear can take anyone out.  When comparing classes of equal gear, FM is no longer competitive.  FM was one of the most populous classes.  The rankings speak for themselves. 

Ive played on other lower geared FMs lmao its not a gear thing. Yes gear helps but Ive actually taken the time to learn my class in and out. There's literally 10 max/near max gear fms that sit in low elo because they just want to hold macro on people which doesnt work anymore since the nerfs lmao. The "max gear" mentality is why so many people on this game have stayed stagnant and there has been very few good players to replace the ones that quit. 

Iconic the difference between you and them is you know other classes as well they may not. Which in turn makes you a far better fm then them because you understand class rotations. However this is my complaint. I see mutli tool being used intentionally abused to cheat amongst the top clans not just for pvp.I wont even pve because its used more in pve. Then  it moves to the lower clans because they want to compete. I do think if clans where to perhaps not allow and maybe kick these users we may have a surge of old players returning. Maybe even some new people moving in. I dont gear up to show new players they may have a chance at some type of pvp 2 to 3 tiers lower in hopes that maybe new people will join 6v6.Right now same people on alts. I will duo with anyone who wants to duo .New or old. They can have all pve gear for all I give a crap.I can be 1300 all year. Its called filling slots in a game that needs its slots filled in order for a que to happen. Kill that with 16 elites 5 of them gets mad and quits. 6v6 rotations take longer. We are experiencing that now. Imagine if 8 more people quit. Rank/ hm coins are the least of our worries. Player base is. That's why there is almost no 1v1 or 3v3. Iconic I am not a leader. You are. You set the bar. Not me. Trust me when I say you guys can bring NA back. Integrity is all that's needed. That simple.  

On 10/23/2021 at 10:35 AM, sojaa said:

Its not that the cheat allows them to pvp much better. It allows them to gear all their friends via skipping right to the end of the dungeon and avoiding mechs that would cost them the normal time gearing.

Yeah well to be honest here the gearing still takes ages the time decrease you get here is insignificant compared to like soul etc. i dont think thats the huge problem. If you had a cheat like 24/7 godmode from fm that would be something gamebreaking.

11 hours ago, Iconic Stuff said:

The "max gear" mentality is why so many people on this game have stayed stagnant and there has been very few good players to replace the ones that quit. 

Nah for me it was more like i dont wanna farm months if not years to get pvp gear equal to what i would encounter even in silver. Its not fun getting one shot while having to combo for several seconds to kill the enemy.

Majority of players that dont wanna go 6v6 are not going 6v6 just cause they would have to farm months for the pvp gear and no Elder Scale tier is to weak right now for mains. To revive 6v6 a way to get the gear fast or borrowed gear needs to be implemented.

Most players that could be interested in pvp are probably already quitting cause they need to farm tons of pve gear even before starting to farm pvp gear so not a great idea to put that much farming behind pvp gear after you already farmed for months to get ur pve gear.

11 hours ago, sojaa said:

I do think if clans where to perhaps not allow and maybe kick these users we may have a surge of old players returning.

How do you want the cheaters to stop creating their own clan if they get kicked ? Cheaters needs to be perma banned its the only solution.

maybe new people will join 6v6.

for 1 match to get one shot and see "thats not a gamemode for me" like i wrote above way to much farming to start pvp.

Rank/ hm coins are the least of our worries.

Thats the biggest reason for wintrade thou so its a big worrie.

Player base is.

What do you think is one of the biggest reasons for player quitting ? Wintrade, Cheats, Dungeon Difficulty, game design......

That's why there is almost no 1v1 or 3v3.

Wintrade is the reason. There is no competetive aspect to 1v1 and 3v3 anymore since we know its not possible to get the top spots cause there is a handful of people wintrading to the spots. And no i cant reach 2200 without wintrade on last day of season in the night.