Dual Blade nerf when

Snatchyy

How is it possible to be doing 60m-80m burst DPS with 20m holds with the cta gear on dual blade? These people have virtuous heart.. not even true tiger soul so where is the balance??

You get that dps with on average SS6 raid wep , and average awaken thunderflux  + resolute on most characters...

How come i dont see more ppl finding this an issue where as people cry over XP farm on eva?? Is the community aware of how long it takes to get gear equivalent to end game spending either several months of farm or spending alot of IRL cash on the game? Yet DB can do that same damage equivalent with cta ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ gear stats, makes no sense. 

Almost every new class / spec is busted. Eventually it gets nerfed or other classed buffed to be in line. Same story different class is all.

Also, the way Korea ships out patches are in bulk as well. There were changes done to the class, and other classes, that we have not gotten yet which will likely affect overall power balance.

8 hours ago, Snatchyy said:

makes no sense. 

Very few things make sense in this game.

Classes also gets buffs and nerfs all the time.

3rd spec BM was also very good when it first arrived, But now it is much worse than the other 2.

So it's better to never choose a class or spec based on meta and stick with the one you enjoy more.

8 hours ago, PRrexoe said:

wow really crying over pve stuff?

Balance in pve?  "lel stop crying about pve"

Cheats in pve? "lel stop crying noone cares about cheats in pve only pvp matters"

It's funny how the pvpers consider themselves 200IQ alpha brains, yet they have issues comprehending a simple fact that 95% of the playerbase doesn't give a damn about pvp and considers bns a strictly pve game (with occasional bruteforcing 1400rank in BGs for season rewards).

2 hours ago, GenericNick said:

It's funny how the pvpers consider themselves 200IQ alpha brains, yet they have issues comprehending a simple fact that 95% of the playerbase doesn't give a damn about pvp

I can understand your frustration but you also have to look at the histroy of this game and most people complaining are most likely veterans in this game.

This game began as a heavily pvp based game and it was planed to make it a big E-Sport Game like league of legends or something. We all know it would have never reached that scale but it had the opportunity to be a good E-Sport game.

Since they fired the E-Sport team in EU/NA they stoped supporting any kind of pvp. Probably cause pve earns more or its easier to earn money in pve.

Since then we saw something worsen the state of pvp every patch while pve sometimes even gets stuff they ask for. For example the 2 times Uzume box. Imagine if PVP asked for something like being able to earn pvp stuff in pvp. Oh wait they did and to this day we have to run newest dungeons for this crap.

Also the PVP part is the one that got damaged the most from cheats. Thanks to cheats/Wintrading 1v1 and 3v3 is litterly unplayable after you reach gold rank.

2 hours ago, GenericNick said:

and considers bns a strictly pve game (with occasional bruteforcing 1400rank in BGs for season rewards).

Well and thats not the issue of the pvp community if they a delusional. Its a game where you are supposed to run booth.

59 minutes ago, Iconic Stuff said:

No one is complaining because other peoples DPS has no effect on us. In fact, it helps us clear dungeons faster. Why would we complain about that? They will eventually get nerfed anyways.

Its a matter of jealousy and envy. ''omg i spend ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ load of money/time on my character and can only burst 50 mill'' Now this new class come and ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ on me and my progression in the game. Time to complain about it so literally nothing get changed. 

Thats the logic here. 

3 hours ago, 200IQ said:

Its a matter of jealousy and envy. ''omg i spend ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ load of money/time on my character and can only burst 50 mill'' Now this new class come and ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ on me and my progression in the game. Time to complain about it so literally nothing get changed. 

Thats the logic here. 

It's a valid complain though, who likes investing lots of time or money into their char then see other people do more than triple the amount of dmg with a new char with no effort. It would be very weird if people wouldn't be pissed.

it makes progression feel very unrewarding, because rather than spending a huge amount of time/gold/cash to get certain stuff for a tiny dps increase, you can just change your class to dual blade for a massive dps increase.

9 hours ago, Cor said:

It's a valid complain though, who likes investing lots of time or money into their char then see other people do more than triple the amount of dmg with a new char with no effort. It would be very weird if people wouldn't be pissed.

Yup it is. And it will probably lead to even more people stop or quit playing. The game already took a hard hit on player base.

8 hours ago, EnithD said:

it makes progression feel very unrewarding, because rather than spending a huge amount of time/gold/cash to get certain stuff for a tiny dps increase, you can just change your class to dual blade for a massive dps increase.

After trying to change class to the "New OP class" on both Gunslinger and warden release.

I just came to the conclusion that i would never enjoy a class more than the main (destroyer) No matter how much more dps the new hot thing did.

Also it's a daunting thing to have to re-progress every thing from scratch.

But it is quite depressing that some classes have a much easier time to do damage.

9 hours ago, Cor said:

My advice for you two is to just pick a class that you find enjoyable and stick with that class no matter what.

No fun will come from switching class all the time.

As both HM level and the Unity stones is a long progression grind that would be painful to have to re-do every new class or new 3rd spec release.

Edited by Uldrum

2 hours ago, Uldrum said:

My advice for you two is to just pick a class that you find enjoyable and stick with that class no matter what.

No one asked for advice, i'm not affected by it i'm just voicing my opinion about this crap.

2 hours ago, Uldrum said:

As both HM level and the Unity stones is a long progression grind that would be painful to have to re-do every new class or new 3rd spec release.

When the new class is way stronger with just c2a unity than a char with full awakened that doesn't really matter either.

8 hours ago, Cor said:

When the new class is way stronger with just c2a unity than a char with full awakened that doesn't really matter either.

That has always been the case.

Gunslinger and warden were bonkers amount of powerful when they were first released.

But buffs and nerfs happen over time.

My point is, there is no point to change to what is good today, because it might not be good tomorrow.

Just look at the state of 3rd spec BM, was very very good when it first came out, now it's the worst of the 3.

Edited by Uldrum

3 hours ago, Uldrum said:

That has always been the case.

Gunslinger and warden were bonkers amount of powerful when they were first released.

Not anywhere near what dual blade is though.

3 hours ago, Uldrum said:

But buffs and nerfs happen over time.

Not enough nerfs happen and they release most new classes/specs op on purpose to make people invest money in them. It's pretty sad that with every 3rd spec release the other two specs become non viable.

11 minutes ago, Cor said:

Not anywhere near what dual blade is though.

Well, the my main is HM 29 with 4200 in unity effect.

That's not something i can just "Re-do" on a new class.

But personally i find dual blade to be the most un-interesting class they've ever released.

So don't really see why any one would want to play it other than getting a dmg increase over other classes.

I know i will never reach the 200M burst 120M sustain that some players are doing, so i'm just going to enjoy playing the class i enjoy.

Because unless you reach that highest of high gear level, class difference don't really matter, there's always someone who will out-dps you.

Edited by Uldrum

3 hours ago, FeuchterLyn said:

KFM, BM 3rd is worse

Like what? 2 years after their release? And i doubt that statement is even true, they got nerfed but i doubt they are actually worse than the other 2 specs.

Ok i have read this finish and omg, good stuff Guys.

Iam an BnS Veteran and jes we have 2 ähh 3 basic problems:

1. The players dont understood was P2W realy means.

2. The DPS-Meter in PvE is the master of all things and most people appreciate whoever has first place and nobody looks at the mechanics.

3. The preformance off the game. UE4 makes it better, but not perfect.

BnS balancing and Classes and System Preformance before the first Trove "Nice". After the Cashshop politics and Troves every 3 Months "Freefall".

The Times from the 01.01.2016 to 31.12.2018 was nice and the PvP in the LV 45 Content times was funny. After the Gear Based PvP 6vs6 the Pure PvP´ler dominate the Battlegrounds. After the PvP-Gear in PvP Only Use Patch, der 6vs6 is an absolutly Horror Story, for non Macro user or under geard player.

Yesterday i do 6vs6 at first Time over 3 Years, absolutly 0 Kills and 1 Hits with PvP gear and 600K+ HP, nice. Ok iam an absolutly PvP plep an i have 0 Skill, afer Skill patches on BD. But this was epic, absolutly legendary loses. But i can do 2 Wins and 15 Loses, so iam habby to clear the Quest for Tomorrow.^^

BACK TO TOPIC

Yes the DB is by us OP in Burst, but only the First Spec do 60-80m Burst. And teh Player how make so mutch, with low Gear use all XML Macros and co. Its no problem for me, Ini clear is ini clear and in EM and SD Mode do the People all only DPS. As good as none, do any mechanic, why it works. In HOI is it hard, in SD is every AE an 1 Hit and it kost Items, when the Group is so slow.

As for the topic of end gear, who should still achieve that, except those who already have it? The souls alone, Pet and Twinket, cost more than most can get in a year. I'm not getting ahead and it would be great if you could say NC are 1000 €, I want max gear. That's what P2W really means. You spend money and get items that are not used by payers. But I don't go into the topic any further.

Conclusion:

PvE'ler should stay out of PvP'ler issues and exactly the same applies to the other side. Let the people cry, you can't change anything anyway.

On 10/14/2021 at 1:03 AM, Snatchyy said:

How is it possible to be doing 60m-80m burst DPS with 20m holds with the cta gear

No. On dummy not possible. Max burst you will pull with strictly CTA is ~30 mil. (IA stage 1; TB9; ET SS; CC bracelet; Paragon & ET badges; w/e trash soul/heart). Maxing IAs still will not pull those numbers on dummy.

On Raven King maybe.

Maining KFM - trash class for many years. With 10s taunt have enough time to see DB go down to 1/3 of burst so like w/e mate. Thank you for damage

Edited by Minimihi
  • Like 1