Doubts about classes

NiinaNiaa

Hello Community, sorry for my English is something bad, I would like to comment What class do you recommend PVE With survival or great ability to dodge CC from the boss, I have played with Summoner and Dual blade but I always spend them in demolition. I would like a class that makes it easier for me to evade half of the boss's CC

I personally recommend Destroyer 3rd spec (Iron Will). Good mobility, strong damage, and great survival. It's probably the easiest class in the game to play and (I think) quite fun as well.

You pretty much always try to keep your E (Ironclad) or 3 (Brightforge) up, and you resist a lot of CC just with that. Use your Tab spin (Hurricane) to block if you have to, or C (Shield Aura) to resist big stuff. The cooldown isn't long, and you have a good size HP bar anyway. Just do NOT annoy your party by randomly using sheath (V- Iron Plating), and it's a pretty good time. 🙂

• Like 1

There are 14 classes in the game, with 2 or 3 specs each. I have enjoyed every class I have played in its own way, but what you find fun may be different. Do you like to be up close or far away? Do you like supporting others or doing stuff alone? Just watch videos and keep trying them out until you decide for yourself. It is hard to tell what a class is like after only a couple hours at low levels.

I have tried all the classes and in dungeons, but I suffer a lot with the CC they always knock me down 50 thousand times that is why I look for 2 classes with survival and that makes it easier for me to evade the boss's CC, that's why I look for 1 melee class and another one at a distance.

Is you problem beeing slow dodging stuff, or is the lack of response from the server when you press the Dodge (iframe) keys? cause if the later, no class will save you (at least that is my usual problem).

Either way, maybe give the "Zen Archer" a try (Windpiercer spec). This class as a lot of iframes (dodges).
we are talking about 2 iframes for each side (on low cooldown as long as you keep attacking. should be around 3s cooldown, if not they will be 12s), that is 4 iframes (dodges) on just this 2 skills. 1 more iframe to his front (charged for increased distance), on low cooldown too.

At later stages when you get access to talents you can pick up one more iframe with CC built in (Iframe 10m behind "target" and cc it).
Plus, with talents you can extend the invulnerability period of the lateral iframes.

Edited by OtherWise
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, NiinaNiaa said:

I have tried all the classes and in dungeons, but I suffer a lot with the CC they always knock me down 50 thousand times that is why I look for 2 classes with survival and that makes it easier for me to evade the boss's CC, that's why I look for 1 melee class and another one at a distance.

Warden(both specs),Destro(3rd spec) and Warlock(2nd spec) have near permanent CC Immunity. Warlock 2nd spec also has insane amounts of Lifesteal.

BDs are also able avoid a lot of CC with their spin.