Money down the drain

iAtonement

• Why did you add again C2A to dragon expres ?? I put money in the keys before updating and now there is nothing I can do . 
    NCSOFT think about what you are doing .this way you won't attract new players who will definitely pay something to your account

Uhmm it's only back in dragon express to redeem the event currency people already have the event itself is over and you can't gain more currency. If you didn't have enough event currency to begin with to exchange the rest of the keys which i assume you didn't since otherwise there would be no reason for you to cash them even before the update then there is no reason for you to be pissed off.

On 10/13/2021 at 8:31 PM, iAtonement said:

It's good to know that I don't have time to browse these things too often. I'm not with the game 24/7

Tbh thats just a cheap excuses. 
If this take you 24h to read then yeah i can understand why you miss things. 
Just admit instead that you don't know where to look for information. 

Starting on October 13, 4:00 a.m. PDT / 1:00 p.m. CEST, all servers will undergo maintenance for approximately 4 hours. An in-game notice will be given 30 minutes prior to the maintenance start.

Please note the following changes during this maintenance:

Lamps (Antique, Pristine, Wishing) and Armory Chests no longer share the same cooldown

Tower Trader Kangcha now lists the Custom Beast Master costume for the correct amount of Echo Challenge Tokens.

Dragon Express:

Martial Remnant exchange has been re-added.

Armorer's Remnant exchange has been re-added.

Angler's Pearls exchange for Polishing Cloth and Armorer's Remnant has been re-added.

Iron Conqueror’s Capsules have been re-added.