adventure pot stage 7 (gold paid)

Gman

So support told me to complaint here...so i do again.

NC antiqued the stage 7 pot (one sided). I have bought a couple during the dungeon run and now i just want my gold back that i paid.

How simple can my request be? At this time NC is just a thief of my time and gold.

@Himewat are you going to do about this?

The proposed compensation is two festival coins per stage 7 pot.

This is not correct at all when we spent gold for XP and are receiving something that is not what we paid for (and could also be useless, an alterantive character does not need festival coins...).

What kind of commercial move is it to transform an item that has some value to nothing? Reminds me the pumpkin from Cinderella...

Can we, players, be respected a little?

On 10/9/2021 at 3:54 AM, Gman said:

So support told me to complaint here...so i do again.

NC antiqued the stage 7 pot (one sided). I have bought a couple during the dungeon run and now i just want my gold back that i paid.

How simple can my request be? At this time NC is just a thief of my time and gold.

@Himewat are you going to do about this?

It's ridiculous when support tells you to message the forums. What so Hime and gang have more power than support?? What??

7 hours ago, Yasu said:

It's ridiculous when support tells you to message the forums. What so Hime and gang have more power than support?? What??

It's the default answer for anything that isn't their business, it does not mean that anyone will actually care once you post it in the forum.