BnS crashes everytime I launch the game.

Prizkilla

I have tried to play Blade and Souls for a month now. Everytime I launch the game it crashes, sometimes at the pin codes, sometimes at character screen. You can see the problem here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3ZX4S3ADMw

I have tried reinstalling 7 times. Added BNS to exclusions (BnS_UE4.exe) and all the folders within blade and soul) Scan files

This type off problems after the Update on UE4 is nit ealy to fix.

I Think you use Win 10 64Bit, and you have more than 8Gb Ram. So look at the NVIDIA ShaderCash folder, you find them under: "C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Local\NVIDIA" close all programs and than delete all files. Do the same with this :"C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Local\D3DSCache"

For using an AMD GPU, clean first the seclund parth, and go than into the dirver and search the Point Delete Shader Cash, i mean its under Global 3D Options, but iam not shure.

This type of crash have also the UE3 32Bit version, and on the type was it an RAM Problem. But UE4 is 64Bit only, iam not shure why iam must deaktivate the FTH to fix ultralow FPS and freezes at Koldrak. After deativate FTH some times my Outlook and WindowsMediplayer are crashing. GJ NC

And next time please dont film portrait Mode, its rally unhappy by this. Movie be make in 16:9 nor in 9:16, stupid modern BS.^^