Suggestion for Polishing Cloth

Chibiki Z

As we probably wont get a emergency maintenance again to fix the issue of not being able to buy Polishing Cloth with angler pearls, I would suggest to leave a daily bundle of 2 Polishing Cloth for free in the Hongmoon store so players can at least open 2 Wishing Lamps a day.

Only if they fix the shared cooldown with the C2A chest. I still haven't got to use a lamp since I am still opening C2A chests.

I just opened a chest and have two more to go, so 18 hour cooldown x 3 = leave me almost two and a half days until I can open my first lamp since I want to open all the chests in case they somehow screw that up.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Chibiki Z said:

I would suggest to leave a daily bundle of 2 Polishing Cloth for free in the Hongmoon store so players can at least open 2 Wishing Lamps a day.

That is the consumer-friendly thing to do.

NCSoft won't do that.

1 hour ago, Cupidstar said:

That is the consumer-friendly thing to do.

NCSoft won't do that.

Agreed.

But it would be a nice way of saying we still care after all the fiasco's that are going on right now with every patch/emergency maint.
Expecting nothing but its still worth the suggestion I guess just in the small case it works

Edited by Chibiki Z
idk

On 10/8/2021 at 5:26 PM, Chibiki Z said:

I would suggest to leave a daily bundle of 2 Polishing Cloth for free in the Hongmoon store so players can at least open 2 Wishing Lamps a day.

I will eat my own words...

But they only did it as "compensation", but they did it...

Just now, LynMasterRace said:

I'm shocked, but my guess is they got hammered with charge backs and are trying to build up some consumer good will.

My guess is that nobody bought them for 80 ncoins.

And people weren't happy about them pulling the Angler's Pearls trade.

37 minutes ago, Cupidstar said:

I will eat my own words...

But they only did it as "compensation", but they did it...

I am shocked as well.
No hate towards the team but color me surprised they actually listened. 

I hope this is not a 1 time thing.
Happy they listened.