Get your ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ together

Supertaro

Hi,

If you're making an emergency maint, at least state everything you'll change/remove. For example, the armorers remnants tab in dragon express is just completely removed, while not stated in the announcement. Also, regarding the same topic, it had NEVER happened before that previous event currency couldn't be used anymore right after the event ended. All in all, this is such a stupid way to treat your community, as we're missing out on those already rare vials and other rewards even more now with the armorers remnant page gone.
Most people enjoy your game, make them keep these feelings instead of letting us think swiping our bank account is becoming the only possible way to gear up, thanks.

• Like 9

15 minutes ago, Supertaro said:

Hi,

If you're making an emergency maint, at least state everything you'll change/remove. For example, the armorers remnants tab in dragon express is just completely removed, while not stated in the announcement. Also, regarding the same topic, it had NEVER happened before that previous event currency couldn't be used anymore right after the event ended. All in all, this is such a stupid way to treat your community, as we're missing out on those already rare vials and other rewards even more now with the armorers remnant page gone.
Most people enjoy your game, make them keep these feelings instead of letting us think swiping our bank account is becoming the only possible way to gear up, thanks.

It has happened before: last halloween they removed the transmutes which effectively made one currency completely useless. And the more recent Guiding Star thing, though that seemed more intentional and was clearly marked.

• Like 3

Get used to it if you plan to continue playing this game, always use up your event currency before the redemption period because there is no guarantee you can actually still redeem it during it. They have done this multiple times already.

Oi Sunshine, you meant to remove Prosperity coins (the mystery yellow thing that wasn't mentioned in patch notes and doesn't drop in-game), but accidentally yeeted CTA currency (redish-yellowish flamey thing we were meant to have in game for another month). Right? Riiiiight? You'll fix it, riiiight?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Cor said:

Get used to it if you plan to continue playing this game, always use up your event currency before the redemption period because there is no guarantee you can actually still redeem it during it. They have done this multiple times already.

Get used to it? Hell no! This is unacceptable and inexcusable. This should not be defended at all what's wrong with you?? The currency clearly states it becomes useless 2021/11/9

Edited by Kalionz
  • Like 3

Nah, you dont need to get used to it. It has only happened very rarely.

NCwest can only change things in F10 since its some web-based stuff.

All the actual game related issues NCsoft KR has to fix (and they were also the creators of the issues in the first place)

I know I wouldn't like it to get shitted on by customers because the higher ups provided me with some janky products,

But it is time that @Hime finally lets us hear something about acknowledging the issues and contacting Korea to fix it again.

Edited by luzt
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, luzt said:

Nah, you dont need to get used to it. It has only happened very rarely.

NCwest can only change things in F10 since its some web-based stuff.

All the actual game related issues NCsoft KR has to fix (and they were also the creators of the issues in the first place)

I know I wouldn't like it to get shitted on by customers because the higher ups provided me with some janky products,

But it is time that @Hime finally lets us hear something about acknowledging the issues and contacting Korea to fix it again.

I dont think Hime even answers players questions in forums anymore besides posting the maintenance messages. Even then the maintenance message seems to now be done by other staff lmao. 😆

On 10/8/2021 at 2:19 PM, Kalionz said:

Get used to it? Hell no! This is unacceptable and inexcusable. This should not be defended at all what's wrong with you?? The currency clearly states it becomes useless 2021/11/9

I'm not defending it i'm just telling you how it is. Even if they fix it this time since it was clearly a ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ up and not intended they have removed stuff that should be available during redemption period multiple times on purpose in the past. This company does not learn from mistakes and does not care about their players so this will happen again so i'm telling you for your own sake to better redeem everything before redemption period or it's just a matter of time till you get screwed over in some other event.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Cor said:

I'm not defending it i'm just telling you how it is. Even if they fix it this time since it was clearly a ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ up and not intended they have removed stuff that should be available during redemption period multiple times on purpose in the past. This company does not learn from mistakes and does not care about their players so this will happen again so i'm telling you for your own sake to better redeem everything before redemption period or it's just a matter of time till you get screwed over in some other event.

I think most ppl saved their remnants because they wanted to redeem it for the weekly vials. they assumed the event currency would not expire or be removed early so they could get another week of vials. Like i would have done the same thing too since this is like free oils. 

Pretty much no ones fault but NCsoft at this point. regardless of whether he redeemed early or not. since if he did, he would miss out on the weekly vials if the exchange was still there. since the dungeons no longer dropped remnants after patch

Edited by Askaria
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1