Unscheduled Maintenance – 10/07/2021 - Unlisted removes

Mizuki

Hello Support, 

I know there are a few Topics about it already, but "WTF r u doing BS???" is kinda weird expression.

From the Unscheduled Maintenance – 10/07/2021  we're missing some things in the Dragon Express, that were not listed in the issue list. 

As 

Removed rewards;

for Armorer's Remnant

Martial Remnant

u can not buy any Polishing Cloth with Angler's Pearl anymore

if any of u people in community have more, just write it down below as simple and less critical. 

• Like 11

19 minutes ago, Amraith said:

Hello,

We are working with the devs to add the items exchanges back next maintenance day.

Oh wow, something that cripples people redeeming from TWO events and ruins the fun of another is immensely low priority, WHAT A SHOCK. This is unacceptable.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Hijack said:

Guess anything that doesn't cost them money is minimal priority.

But it will cost them money.

In another thread I mentioned since I came back I have spent $1,000 on outfits, catch up Gems, & way to many Trove keys.

I will spend no more until issues are addressed and addressed quickly, and then maybe not, staying until my PAID sub is up and them will decide.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Amraith said:

Hello,

We are working with the devs to add the items exchanges back next maintenance day.

Okay and what about the items I can't redeem this week because of NCSoft's mistake? Are you gona keep the dragon express tab a week longer? Why are you so quick to do an emergency maint when things don't affect players on a negative way, but things that affect us, like missing out on event rewards, can wait till next week?
We got an emergency maint to remove trove, coz lord forbids we get to open trove once a day for few more days, we got an emergency maint to quickly remove drops from event dungeon. But this? This doesn't matter coz players don't matter.

Edited by Unicorns
  • Like 2

Hello,

Took you 1 day to remove it, but it will take you 6 days to put it back ?
makes sense i guess
if we weren't used to this kind of bs from you, we would be completely shocked right now
props for making all the new and returning players you got with UE4 patch quit in one month, it takes real skill to pull that off.

Edited by Chute Mi
  • Like 2

Hello,

In other words we're gonna lose out on 10-12 Special Cloths via fishing and get compensated with 1 and miscellaneous items.

Edited by Making Presets
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Amraith said:

Hello,

What about the people who payed money for CTA bundles, your company (NCsoft) included 50 martial remnants and now your paying customers can't even use those. 

210df7f814e14d866d3b1dc3f00b6a0d.png

fad323c1a5c6dc5fe7215fc555e3489c.gif

8 minutes ago, Snatchyy said:

What about the people who payed money for CTA bundles, your company (NCsoft) included 50 martial remnants and now your paying customers can't even use those. 

You know that you can't guilt trip them into answering you right?

My assumption is that they are only allowed to write certain Pre-approved things on the forums.

Thus why so much outrage is getting Next-to no responses.

So it does not matter how you try to spin it, It is my assumption that they are not allowed to answer unless they are told to respond by their manager/boss.

Edited by Uldrum

2 hours ago, Uldrum said:

You know that you can't guilt trip them into answering you right?

My assumption is that they are only allowed to write certain Pre-approved things on the forums.

Thus why so much outrage is getting Next-to no responses.

So it does not matter how you try to spin it, It is my assumption that they are not allowed to answer unless they are told to respond by their manager/boss.

That is 100% accurate. They are not permitted to speak to us unless it is pre-approved and written. Even during streams, they do not interact with the viewers in the slightest. This company is a utter joke.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Amraith said:

Hello,

Will we be properly compensated for this issue? I am losing 2 special polishing cloth per day.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Belido said:

Properly? I can already smell the Honing Oil....

Well honing oil is not that bad now that my alts are dead because of dungeon buffs. xD

But jokes aside, I also hope we get proper compensation for the angler's pearls mess up.

Edited by Shirafune

13 hours ago, Belido said:

Properly? I can already smell the Honing Oil....

I am everytime supprised how they think those comensations worth 2cents are a good thing... guess if they would give nothing there would be less discussion about it 😉

1 hour ago, Hated said:

I am everytime supprised how they think those comensations worth 2cents are a good thing... guess if they would give nothing there would be less discussion about it 😉

No one in this company is actually playing the game, so they don't even know what's relevant and what's not. I mean, they themselves removed the Blue Reputation Charms, yet they still dish them out as compensation kek

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hijack said:

No one in this company is actually playing the game, so they don't even know what's relevant and what's not. I mean, they themselves removed the Blue Reputation Charms, yet they still dish them out as compensation kek

well 6v6 still gives naryu tablets...
daily challenge still gives the old scale boxes...
so much stuff doesnt make sense

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Amraith said:

Hello,

How about working, and maybe talking?, with the devs before a patch is made? So such a miserable failure doesn't happen?

Also, how about testing stuff before applying it to the server?

• Like 1