Unacceptable nerfs to EXP gain

LynMasterRace

Yes NCSoft, continue to make it impossible to gain EXP at any speed even remotely looking like reasonable gains. First you completely cripple EXP in Ebon Realm, now you're taking away EXP from Spectral Shrine and Realmrift. Guess you DON'T want people doing those contents? It is becoming increasingly tempting to just say screw it and quit and get my money back from my bank.

• Like 1

I'm more confused why this is our emergency maintenance. Instead of fixing cooldowns, they instead toss away one part of the event, making most if not all of it useless since only 4 people in the entire server benefit from drops other than the elusive silversteel weapon mat, and instead of banning bots they fix exp.
Not to mention the camera bug that was not addressed, the fact that we got the first realmrifts hp with the second realmrifts stats (for enemies), chat bug, gamebreaking bugs, none of it.
Maybe if it was weekly maint and they needed more time for the big fixes but could get the small ones out of the way, sure. But emergency maint for none of the things that are issues?

• Like 1

I love how there's no way to farm exp legit anymore, while abusers will go back to botting moon refuge 🙂 Because you know removing the exp charm from moon refuge moonlight bud merchant is too complicated, better gut everything else BUT that.

5 minutes ago, Shiro said:

I love how there's no way to farm exp legit anymore, while abusers will go back to botting moon refuge 🙂 Because you know removing the exp charm from moon refuge moonlight bud merchant is too complicated, better gut everything else BUT that.

They should be doing something about the abusers not the content at which they abuse.

Doing something to the abusers means the playerbase will be smaller.

This looks bad for Tencent, for which they have to keep convincing that it is worth to keep BnS working in EU/NA.

So, keeping the abusers helps the numbers look better.

Can't see any other reason not to ban them...
But the truth is that they aren't banned, even when shown evidence for years.

This has been a big issue for 6v6...

Exactly, this Eva exp nerf literally kills any way for LEGIT players to farm exp, so now to level up you HAVE to bot moon refuge, or stuck forever.

How about you nerf Easy mode only since it was the one botted most? Imagine nerfing HARD MODE even, that no bot could do.

KR is generous to their players with Eva and Mythical dungeons giving massive exp and etc, even though their hm levels are easier to get too. You know, it acts more like a game, rewarding you for playing it.

West is a joke, with some walls that are just impossible to pass, and hm level 40 is absolutely absurd to get and it will only continue to get worse with hm45 and so on.

42 minutes ago, LynMasterRace said:

just say screw it and quit and get my money back from my bank.

what? you want to get s refund for the money you spent on this game? that's hilarious... NCSoft must've really pissed you off because that isn't happening.

16 minutes ago, Cupidstar said:

Doing something to the abusers means the playerbase will be smaller.

This looks bad for Tencent, for which they have to keep convincing that it is worth to keep BnS working in EU/NA.

So, keeping the abusers helps the numbers look better.

Can't see any other reason not to ban them...
But the truth is that they aren't banned, even when shown evidence for years.

This has been a big issue for 6v6...

I am aware that its for optics. However its not too far fetched to say they will potentially lose more players over not banning botters than if they were to just ban the botters. 

Just now, FeneFeline said:

I am aware that its for optics. However its not too far fetched to say they will potentially lose more players over not banning botters than if they were to just ban the botters. 

That is a reasonable expectation to have, honestly.

34 minutes ago, Shiro said:

The only legit option is Ebon Realm, which got cut to a FIFTH of it's prior EXP values when we got UE4. With no warning whatsoever. It is impossible to get EXP legit anymore in any decent volume and it is clear that NCSoft does not care about its players in the slightest. I'm predicting a shut down early 2022 for NA/EU.

1 minute ago, LynMasterRace said:

The only legit option is Ebon Realm, which got cut to a FIFTH of it's prior EXP values when we got UE4. With no warning whatsoever. It is impossible to get EXP legit anymore in any decent volume and it is clear that NCSoft does not care about its players in the slightest. I'm predicting a shut down early 2022 for NA/EU.

As much as I love the combat and skills I am not really fond of the company behind the game. As much as i hate to say it I wouldnt be opposed to this happening. The combat is the only thing keeping me tied to BnS at this point.

1 hour ago, LynMasterRace said:

Yes NCSoft, continue to make it impossible to gain EXP at any speed even remotely looking like reasonable gains. First you completely cripple EXP in Ebon Realm, now you're taking away EXP from Spectral Shrine and Realmrift. Guess you DON'T want people doing those contents? It is becoming increasingly tempting to just say screw it and quit and get my money back from my bank.

Sadly it's what happens when people cry on the forums with alt accounts about the Eva/spectral shrine EXP botting. Like i understand botting should never be okay, but the end result is NC will just make it worse for everyone than to find a better solution. Their idea is to just get rid of the EXP entirely from spectral modes to combat the botting issue. I don't think they realize that will suck for legit players that farm it. Also they even got rid of the event jackpot 12m EXP, and that event item had a 17 hour cooldown when used, so it's just sad to see them come with an unscheduled maintenance that will just hurt it's community/playerbase.

1 minute ago, Snatchyy said:

Sadly it's what happens when people cry on the forums with alt accounts about the Eva/spectral shrine EXP botting. Like i understand botting should never be okay, but the end result is NC will just make it worse for everyone than to find a better solution. Their idea is to just get rid of the EXP entirely from spectral modes to combat the botting issue. I don't think they realize that will suck for legit players that farm it. Also they even got rid of the event jackpot 12m EXP, and that event item had a 17 hour cooldown when used, so it's just sad to see them come with an unscheduled maintenance that will just hurt it's community/playerbase.

And in the middle of prime time, too. Bet that's making NA players really happy right about now...NCWest should be completely gutted of employees and new ones found that actually care about the game.

2 minutes ago, LynMasterRace said:

And in the middle of prime time, too. Bet that's making NA players really happy right about now...NCWest should be completely gutted of employees and new ones found that actually care about the game.

Well we had Babbletr0n and Liinxy but my understanding is that NCSoft pushed them into wanting to quit. They did care for the community.