Jump to content
Forums

So can you do something about wintrading too for once?


Recommended Posts

Since you seem to finally care a bit about cheating and abuses, instead of just some XP farm can you fix more serious issues like wintrading?

 

Just look at arena rankings NOW (because tomorrow season resets), literally not 1 single of those diamond or even platinum players is there legit, all is wintrading because queue dies at 1700+ because of this wintrading.

 

Arena is an absolute joke for over a year and only abused for venture tokens (hongmoon coins) from season rewards and you don't even TRY to do anything.

 

And now even 6v6 is started to get abused with people multi accounting and wintrading against their own accounts for some hongmoon coins

 

So wintrading is main problem but Hongmoon coins are another issue because they can buy  tradeable stuff. Changing PvP season rewards to something bound like Pet Packs is also an option, gives people less motivation to wintrade on tens of accounts.

Edited by Shiro
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, I agree the wintrading and abuses in arena and bg are disgusting for very long time now. What promotes it? It's the hongmoon coins obviously the amount is high and profitable for the wintraders, instead if they got untradeables they wouldn't benefit from wintrading same issue in battlegrounds.

Link to post
Share on other sites

We would like to see wintrading go away as well and for reports to actually be taken seriously as well especially if they're mass reports. 

 

As much as they're starting to try to tackle the issue of cheating, now the same treatment needs to be given to wintrading.

 

If they can't do anything about that then you'd might as well not even have an anti-cheat if double standards for moderation is still going to exist.

 

 

There's even a specific player that has been reported on for griefing games in the battlegrounds as well on multiple account/character in one given match and he does it in both the NA and EU servers. If anything, if this public stunt can't even be permabanned then the GMs shouldn't even bother with cracking down on xp farm botting with that kind of hypocrisy. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

If anything, they should just remove the HMC from the all the pvp ladder rewards. Issue fixed.

 

They killed ToI ladder rewards... twice iirc, so why not pvp, it's a dead game mode anyway, only exploiters... well... exploit it.

 

Inb4 : "it's not dead" => it's not because 20 people do pvp that it's not a dead mode. When the ladders have, what, ~30 people ranked, knowing a lot are just alts : )... Of all MMOs, even that fantasy that is said to be final has more people in their pvp ladder ! That says something.

Edited by SomeRandhundo
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, SomeRandhundo said:

If anything, they should just remove the HMC from the all the pvp ladder rewards. Issue fixed.

 

They killed ToI ladder rewards... twice iirc, so why not pvp, it's a dead game mode anyway, only exploiters... well... exploit it.

 

Inb4 : "it's not dead" => it's not because 20 people do pvp that it's not a dead mode. When the ladders have, what, ~30 people ranked, knowing a lot are just alts : )... Of all MMOs, even that fantasy that is said to be final has more people in their pvp ladder ! That says something.

 

It wouldn't be dead without the wintraders causing absolute ebola at low rank making it impossible for new people to play.

And you don't fix it by deleting it, all you do is kill arena even more then..

Ncsoft should just do their damn job, it's that easy.

Arguments like deleting rewards are just terrible.

 

But yes NCSOFT WAKE UP, YOU BEEN ASLEEP FOR 2 YEARS NOW.

About time you ban these 12 year old kids.

And stop the invasion of Russians who don't belong on EU servers.

 

 

And to everyone else, just give up really..

Ncsoft isn't gonna do anything, i even reported some of my "friends" who i know for certain are wintrading and i know all the accounts they use... and still ncsoft doesn't do anything...

It's never gonna change, this game is doomed.

Edited by sFMos
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, sFMos said:

 

It wouldn't be dead without the wintraders causing absolute ebola at low rank making it impossible for new people to play.

And you don't fix it by deleting it, all you do is kill arena even more then..

Ncsoft should just do their damn job, it's that easy.

Arguments like deleting rewards are just terrible.

 

So if they ban win traders there's even less people in queues making it even harder to get matches making it even harder to rank up and get into the ladder. It's not because they start banning win trading that all of a sudden the whole 5k players of the game will flock to PvP at once. They won't. PvP can't recover because the people who were interested in trying it out just got their ass handed to them so hard in bronze (because only exp'd players play arena, because BG is a p2w and exploit mess) they just said "Screw it, not worth my time". Once a player came to that conclusion, they don't look back.

 

PvP isn't as attractive as people think it is. People don't like to lose, and even worse, they don't like to lose knowing they just lacked the skill or, even worse again, the gear.

 

Go through the five stages, kill the ladder reward and let the 10 people who actually enjoy pvp duke it out between themselves.

Edited by SomeRandhundo
Link to post
Share on other sites

I dont see a reason to post this topic anymore its been discussed multiple times and @Hime was asked for information alot of times. Sadly @Himeis not interested in supporting the game if its about pvp so it dosent matter what we write.

 

@Himeis getting paid for ignoring us not for helping us ! Sorry but a simple "i dont have information" would be enough but i have to assume she is doing it on purpose.

 

There are 2 kind of players destroying this gamemode:

1. Wintraders and i could list all wintraders with ease.

2. Chaters (in my oppinion less of a problem cause 99% of cheats are actully a disadvantage in my oppinion like insta tab)

3. Players with 10 times their main class in ladder instead of 1.

 

Thx to theese problems we encounter people like Nagisa Yuki in Bronze on a regular basis (he was in worlds and is one if not he best european pvp player).

There is a reason BR games for example match you with bots in your first matches. They know NEW Players need to have a learning curve.

 

You cant teach someone the game if you match players who dont even know what their skills are called against people who competed in world championchips.

Its like you just started playing league but only get matched against faker. New players simply dont play if there is no learning curve.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/6/2021 at 7:31 AM, SomeRandhundo said:

 

PvP isn't as attractive as people think it is. People don't like to lose, and even worse, they don't like to lose knowing they just lacked the skill or, even worse again, the gear.

 

Go through the five stages, kill the ladder reward and let the 10 people who actually enjoy pvp duke it out between themselves.

I am sure I am not the only one here when I say losing isnt really an issue for some of us and perhaps lack of skill plays a role in some or most loses however you are forgetting that ping also plays a big part into it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Hongmoon coins should just be removed from arena and battlegrounds like they are in other regions as well, and zen beans/battle points shops should be updated to give more valuable stuff than it currently  does which would give people reason to not stop doing pvp completely.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, t0pp34k said:

Hongmoon coins should just be removed from arena and battlegrounds like they are in other regions as well, and zen beans/battle points shops should be updated to give more valuable stuff than it currently  does which would give people reason to not stop doing pvp completely.

Ive had enough converstions about this in here and came to the conclusion account bound stuff might be the best stuff. But then they still had to ban people piloting cause no matter what rewards we get it will be sold if its worth it.

 

11 hours ago, Belido said:

just a brief question, how can you spot wintraders for sure, unless they are totally dump?

Looking at F11 and simply human logic is the easiest way but you wont reach 100% of the wintraders only the obvious ones.

Look at statistics the company themselfe has if you play multiple times against the same account and do like 0 dmg to the other player its obvious.

Look at reports some players openly admit it and get reported due to this.

Look at region if its an IP from RU its likely a wintrader. btw. EU is region locked RU are supposed to be banned even without wintrade.

 

The most obvious example i ever saw was some warlock pre 3rd spec that managed to reach 2200 rating with 100% winrate on last night before rewards.

Pre 3rd a Diamond Warlock was able to lose to some silver KFM simply cause this class was and is trash thx to its pet mostly. That in a time where KFM and BMs are the majority of players in pvp.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/7/2021 at 6:02 AM, FeuchterLyn said:

 

 

There are 2 kind of players destroying this gamemode:

1. Wintraders and i could list all wintraders with ease.

2. Chaters (in my oppinion less of a problem cause 99% of cheats are actully a disadvantage in my oppinion like insta tab)

3. Players with 10 times their main class in ladder instead of 1.

 

 

Hol up.... 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Actually every game mode is vulnurable to wintrading. In 6v6 you use dummy accounts to match with your main and stay afk so that the enemy team has a disadvantage. The same you can do with Arena. The only fix for that is having a Anti-Cheat which stops you from multi-client using. Also people don't only use Instant-Tabs cheats, they use Global Cooldown Reduction tools too so that they can spam one skill like 10 times in a second before you could react to it, especially visible in third specc Forcemaster gameplay. It also nullifies the server delay gap by a big number so that you can use impossible combos to destroy a whole team alone and take zero damage, mostly visible in third specc Assassin gameplay. It could go on and on but everyone who actually played PvP knows that you can't win with skill/gear alone against people who are cheating. A cheater destroys a Red Spin Destroyer in a second. The disadvantage is way to big.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Fixing multi client wouldn't stop them from wintrading, because they can do it with their friends still.

 

They're also creating dozens of characters with free vouchers etc. and benefit from it even more, that's why they should just remove hongmoon coins from season rewards in pvp ladders as far as I know other regions don't even have HM coins in their pvp ladders, but we still do for some reason. That would be at least easiest fix now, then there wouldn't be any reason for wintraders to wintrade if they don't benefit from it and to keep PvP alive they should just updated the PVP shops to give, useful stuff for example weekly pet/pods vials.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/3/2021 at 9:33 PM, t0pp34k said:

Fixing multi client wouldn't stop them from wintrading, because they can do it with their friends still.

Having 2 Computers also. Its not against rules to log in with multiple accounts if you have more than 1 PC.

 

On 11/3/2021 at 9:33 PM, t0pp34k said:

as far as I know other regions don't even have HM coins in their pvp ladders, but we still do for some reason.

Other regions have stuff like Premium Windwalk and Mats in their Season rewards. While one might argue without hm coins pvp is even more dead id argue why is RU the most active pvp community then ?

On 11/3/2021 at 9:33 PM, t0pp34k said:

That would be at least easiest fix now, then there wouldn't be any reason for wintraders to wintrade if they don't benefit from it

Sad part here is if the season rewards are good even if they are account bound it will support wintrade cause wintraders are also selling top 5 spots.

This is a problematic topic cause if you put stuff pve people would need wintrade will just change to a payed service and if you put only pvp related stuff wintrade would be near non existant but how do we get pve players to do pvp then if there is not a single item they need in there ? We had this problem with BR Mode already and guess what happened pretty quickly with BR it got removed entirely.

On 11/3/2021 at 9:33 PM, t0pp34k said:

and to keep PvP alive they should just updated the PVP shops to give, useful stuff for example weekly pet/pods vials.

I disagree. They simply need some active mods with knowledge that ban thoose. There are certain ways to do that but at this point id just recommend them hireing one player like Ill to play on randoom chars sometimes (or unlimited name changes) and give him the rights to ban people.

 

The staff simply dosent have the knowledge to see wintraders and cheaters.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, PervertedLyn said:

Other regions have stuff like Premium Windwalk and Mats in their Season rewards. While one might argue without hm coins pvp is even more dead id argue why is RU the most active pvp community then ?

 

 

RU is much newer region and does not have nc crap as publisher so it obviously has much more active community regardless of anything else.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cor said:

 

RU is much newer region and does not have nc crap as publisher so it obviously has much more active community regardless of anything else.

Much newer ? if i remember correctly the got the game in 2016 too or maybe 2017 but not long after EU/NA also their updates are 1 week ahead of ours.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/3/2021 at 3:12 PM, KamiDevil said:

Actually every game mode is vulnurable to wintrading. In 6v6 you use dummy accounts to match with your main and stay afk so that the enemy team has a disadvantage. The same you can do with Arena. The only fix for that is having a Anti-Cheat which stops you from multi-client using. Also people don't only use Instant-Tabs cheats, they use Global Cooldown Reduction tools too so that they can spam one skill like 10 times in a second before you could react to it, especially visible in third specc Forcemaster gameplay. It also nullifies the server delay gap by a big number so that you can use impossible combos to destroy a whole team alone and take zero damage, mostly visible in third specc Assassin gameplay. It could go on and on but everyone who actually played PvP knows that you can't win with skill/gear alone against people who are cheating. A cheater destroys a Red Spin Destroyer in a second. The disadvantage is way to big.

To my knowledge GCD has almost no affect on Forcemaster, and certainly nothing like you describe here.  A while back I know there was some sort of cheat with volt salvo but I don't think that is available anymore.  God Mode just has the ability to spew out damage, but FM has already been nerfed to hell.  I swear some people just wont be happy until FM is just removed from the game despite it never being very high in the rankings.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I dunno, i had the feeling it was quite some time after our release, but even if it was in 2016 they have the big advantage of not having a publisher that actively trys to destroy their own game so it's normal that their servers have a more active community.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...