discouraged with the game

Koiti26

before i played with my main and 6 alts, now i can barely play with 2 , and today i spent 25k of gold 60 sacred vial and 60 pet pod off other stuff and my damage hasn't changed much i'm disappointed i think i'm going time in this game

Agree with the sentiment.  NC rolls out  a pretty successful launch of UE4 and then completely bonks the game with bogus dungeon changes, destroys third spec FM, ignores other blatant imbalances, and allows cheating to run rampant.  

57 minutes ago, Koiti26 said:

before i played with my main and 6 alts, now i can barely play with 2 , and today i spent 25k of gold 60 sacred vial and 60 pet pod off other stuff and my damage hasn't changed much i'm disappointed i think i'm going time in this game

Depends what you spent it on. Certain gear items give a larger boost over others.  Generally each upgrade is at the very least a dps increase. So what did you upgrade?

18 minutes ago, Tufa said:

Agree with the sentiment.  NC rolls out  a pretty successful launch of UE4 and then completely bonks the game with bogus dungeon changes, destroys third spec FM, ignores other blatant imbalances, and allows cheating to run rampant.  

FM changes are part of balancing patch, and NC has 0 to say in that. All class changes / skill changes are korea driven and if the devs want to change something they will, regardless of player feedback.

Also keep in mind the current class changes were all up to a point with the new system in mind which we did not get yet.