HEY NC, IN CASE U MISSED IT DOZENS ARE NOW BOTTING EVA

Tufa

8 hours ago, Snatchyy said:

I know the difference between botting and farming and some players are actually dedicated to farm if they can, and Eva is a repeatable dungeon so they can. While i agree that bot scripts should go punished, i also don't think that farming it is actually affecting any of you. Like it's just character EXP / level up, and takes a ton of time to even do. Also, you don't even know the difference between who is botting and those that are farming it legit for exp. And no, farming/repeating a dungeon for exp is NOT considered cheating/exploit; it's just a grind for exp that players are willing to spend their time doing/playing the game. Just because it gives a good amount of exp, there are still mechanics involved, and obviously the more gear/dps you have/easier it'll be. Yes you can burst it but you actually need GEAR TO DO SO. If you could actually run eva with fresh out of story with your exalted story ass then yeah it shouldn't give the exp it does currently. But thats not the case. Like i said previously, just because you people can't farm it efficiently doesn't mean others are stuck on the same exalted weapon as you're. 

Also, just because it available to buy (EXP) , nobody is forcing anyone to buy from F10 anytime, or even craft from transmute/self-craft. So the argument that it's expensive to buy exp is invalid. The dungeon is gear + brain locked, but easy mode you can get away with less since you can burst it obv. And also as someone who is a 'paying customer' i could care less if someone else farmed it for exp or not. Those that are upset are actually mental to be hurt from people gaining exp in a video game. Like people are comparing a farmable method for exp (which u need gear for) to exploiting gold and keeping is okay, is not even a comparable situation, at all, and you don't even get any gold beside the daily gold Lmao. Now if u can 1 shot kill for example with story gear, you're not legit as you clearly lack the dps to complete the dungeon but still complete it, then yeah thats cheating/bannable/something to complain about. 

My dude no one here is complaining about ppl farming eva. They are complaining about ppl botting her. If you have the gear to burst her you can just set a bot and go to sleep and have your characters farming exp all night while you are afk. And you still don't see a problem with that? I don't even care what they get out of it, if it's worth it or not, if it affects other players or not, botting is not allowed, period.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ketsueki Tenshi said:

This guy is writing up a text wall of pure nonsense.

If you can cheat in a game and get gold and exp, with 0 work...

By using 3rd party programms, you think that's ok and nothing to complain about?

You don't get any gold from repeating Eva dungeon, daily gold is once a day. Also i already said botters should go punished, but clearly you don't know how to read or something.

WTF is wrong with people who seem to think that cheating is ok if no one is hurt?  Have you any integrity?  This is a community game, you play with other people, and for some the fun of it is in fact competitive.  You don't get to make your own rules.  Grow up or get out.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Snatchyy said:

You don't get any gold from repeating Eva dungeon, daily gold is once a day. Also i already said botters should go punished, but clearly you don't know how to read or something.

You don't get the gold but you do still get the material chest every run. I know someone who got 1.5k chests in 2 nights. Think of how many chests the people who botted it non-stop for over a week got, with the chests giving tradeable sacred orbs and elysian orbs.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Snatchyy said:

I mean at the end of the day it's just a game and really its only EXP. It's not gamebreaking exploit / gold abuse so not really sure why so many are crying over it. Like the ones complaining are probably those who can't even do spectral XD. Literally complaining about people leveling is so petty.

You the one who can't read, people clearly have nothing against legit farming, but are against botting.

Stop acting like an air head with your weird statements and maybe then, people will take you more serious.

It's the topic of this whole conversation... and you claim I can't read... while you can not even read the title?

I think you are very H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S, but let's get back to topic ok? ^ - ^

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Tufa said:

WTF is wrong with people who seem to think that cheating is ok if no one is hurt?  Have you any integrity?  This is a community game, you play with other people, and for some the fun of it is in fact competitive.  You don't get to make your own rules.  Grow up or get out.

Wait, what the hell does "the fun of it is in fact competitive" mean? Where do making your own rules come into play? How is that only applicable to bots? Community based games are driven by the community and thus community rules are indeed set by the players, so how are you getting on the community for setting community rules? (although that doesn't entitle breaking ToS, if that was your point).
Where do morals and growing up come into play? People pay thousands just to smack people dead then taunt with hammers, or yell "no potato." I don't think morals or growing up have been a part of our community for a long time.
Why are you so much more wounded by people saying "as long as no one is hurt" more than the botting? The reason people say that is because last time there was a major script issue, there were indeed people getting hurt. Lotta deaths in BnS, anywhere and everywhere.

On 10/6/2021 at 9:24 AM, Snatchyy said:

I know the difference between botting and farming and some players are actually dedicated to farm if they can. 

I read through this thread and you write about farming dungeon while the topic is about botting.

I have the scripts i can show you. I dont know how to use them thou cause i would have to rewrite them for my class.

Also i know the biggest ban people got for this was 14 days. And people are laughing their ass off on discord about this ban.

We know unless you are actully F2P its litterly impossible to get perma banned we`ve seen a certain assasin that wintrades, used Pet Pod Event, uses any kind of XML you can think of ........ he got perma banned once and after 3 days he got unbanned. Same with a certain FM...............

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, 200IQ said:

Doubt? Never heard NcSoft having a ban wave.

lmao I love how people always complain of no bans and when they happen they still don't believe it just because they live under a rock and don't know anything.

Like 20 people or more were banned.

12 hours ago, Shiro said:

lmao I love how people always complain of no bans and when they happen they still don't believe it just because they live under a rock and don't know anything.

For 3 (cashing ones) or 7 (f2p ones) days.

22 hours ago, Shiro said:

Any non permanent ban is litterly like no action at all.

I can understand warning people that did their first offence but most if not all of them had several offences in the past.

The biggest issue i have with this is the player/scripter/programmer or whatever you wanna call it who creates all the cheats is publicly known and his char names too. This guy should be hardware banned but the worst thing ever happened to him was a perma ban on some trash call to arms free lvl 50 voucher char back with godsword.

Edited by FeuchterLyn
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, FeuchterLyn said:

Any non permanent ban is litterly like no action at all.

I can understand warning people that did their first offence but most if not all of them had several offences in the past.

The biggest issue i have with this is the player/scripter/programmer or whatever you wanna call it who creates all the cheats is publicly known and his char names too. This guy should be hardware banned but the worst thing ever happened to him was a perma ban on some trash call to arms free lvl 50 voucher char back with godsword.

Or how players publicly ask on reddit and discord ''i need help installing bns buddy / multitool'' 
and ncsoft just look the other way. What other mmo game would allow that?

Public show and tell make guides about xml and gcd. And again ncsoft just ''Oh look here instead''. 

So maybe you can see why i am skeptical if 20 ppl got banned for farming exp. 
When 80% if not more use xml and gcd bcz they don't know how to play the game, and ncsoft don't care. 
@Shiro

Public show and tell make guides about xml and gcd. And again ncsoft just ''Oh look here instead''. 

Its also publicly known who thoose are that create the cheats, xml, addons and they do not get any kind of punishment. At this point you have to argue NCsoft is actively supporting cheats so it might be intendet to use cheats at this point.

To my knowledge not a single perma ban.

When 80% if not more use xml and gcd bcz they don't know how to play the game, and ncsoft don't care.

You can also argue thoose people know how to play their class since they know what they need for max dps. Again some classes are simply so bad designed you cant play them without xml edits.

On 10/6/2021 at 11:17 PM, Ketsueki Tenshi said:

You the one who can't read, people clearly have nothing against legit farming, but are against botting.

Stop acting like an air head with your weird statements and maybe then, people will take you more serious.

It's the topic of this whole conversation... and you claim I can't read... while you can not even read the title?

I think you are very H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S, but let's get back to topic ok? ^ - ^

I was talking about people who got 3 / 7 day bans specifically for botting eva. People who left there bots running for days on end and who got thousands of elysan orbs and sacred orbs from BOTTING eva. They kept all those materials. One of them made around 30-40k gold in exchange for a 3day ban. The one who got the 7day ban did bot it alot more, idk how much materials they got though. Both were mainly doing it for the xp not the gold, that was just a bonus ontop.

4 hours ago, Bobthemonk said:

I was talking about people who got 3 / 7 day bans specifically for botting eva. People who left there bots running for days on end and who got thousands of elysan orbs and sacred orbs from BOTTING eva. They kept all those materials. One of them made around 30-40k gold in exchange for a 3day ban. The one who got the 7day ban did bot it alot more, idk how much materials they got though. Both were mainly doing it for the xp not the gold, that was just a bonus ontop.

@HimeI saw that one coming. Why you ban people, if you not also remove the items and exp they acquired via cheating/botting.

Imagine people come into a store, steal whatever they want for a long time, and hoard the goods.

The police catches them red handed, and throws them into jail, but only for a ridicoulse short time.

And then not takes away the stolen goods of the thiefs, even tho they right infront of them and not hidden.

Thiefs will laugh at how stupid the police is with their actions.

They will come back to rob once again and do whatever they please.

Normal customes will shake their head, and the store owner just shrugs?

The police just shrugs? What a twisted world that would be.

Edited by Ketsueki Tenshi
  • Like 2

On 10/9/2021 at 3:08 AM, 200IQ said:

Or how players publicly ask on reddit and discord ''i need help installing bns buddy / multitool'' 
and ncsoft just look the other way. What other mmo game would allow that?

@Shiro

BnSBuddy was never made to abuse and can't edit GCD.
It's the community that abuses our tools for unfair advantanges and/or laziness.

Don't put everyone on the same ship.

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Kogaruh said:

BnSBuddy was never made to abuse and can't edit GCD.
It's the community that abuses our tools for unfair advantanges and/or laziness.

Don't put everyone on the same ship.

Bns Buddy is still a third party software tho, witch make it against tos. What do you mean ''don't put everyone on the same ship''? 

If you use something to get advantage over someone that use vanilla launcher you cheat. 
I don't see why or how someone would try defend that? 

This whole ''dude i only cheat a little, let me do that ok'' I don't understand that logic. 

Yes the game suck, and the devs are bad, and the game have bugs and so on. 
But thats how they made it. A Bad company. Having to use or fixing the game with a 3rd party software just so you can play a online game. 
Well no comment on that one, bcz its just fkt up and they don't deserve players at all tbh 

But trying to defend that behavior is just weird and wrong. 
''i only drove 50 over the limit, i didn't do like the car ahead of me he drove 100 over the limit'' 
Nice logic 🙂

Edited by 200IQ

On 10/6/2021 at 10:03 AM, Tufa said:

How are they cheating?  If the game allows one to repeat a dungeon that gives good experience, how is that cheating?  It's not a 3rd party program, its becoming an expert in the mechanics of the game to optimize payback.  The gold can only be gotten once a day, but the XP, you are complaining that some dungeon gives more XP than you think it should, and that the game allows people to repeat those dungeons as much as they want.  People don't get this: the rules of the game are what it enforces.  You are not claiming that they are breaking the game rules or using a 3rd party cheat program, you are complaining that you don't like the game's rules.  There are alot of people who have issues with various game rules -- but that doesn't mean anyone who follows those rules is cheating.

You seem to think anyone doing things that the game allows that you don't like or disagree with is cheating, consider this -- games have almost always had hidden easter eggs or prizes for those

who explored and tried out everything in a game.  Many times those were put there on purpose for those who tried everything in a game.  They were not cheats.

This is why I really don't like multiplayer games -- in solo-play games, I can do anything I can do, and never have to worry about unhappy or mean people complaining about what I do.

• Like 1

On 10/22/2021 at 7:40 AM, Nicolee said:

How are they cheating?  If the game allows one to repeat a dungeon that gives good experience, how is that cheating?  It's not a 3rd party program, its becoming an expert in the mechanics of the game to optimize payback.  The gold can only be gotten once a day, but the XP, you are complaining that some dungeon gives more XP than you think it should, and that the game allows people to repeat those dungeons as much as they want.  People don't get this: the rules of the game are what it enforces.  You are not claiming that they are breaking the game rules or using a 3rd party cheat program, you are complaining that you don't like the game's rules.  There are alot of people who have issues with various game rules -- but that doesn't mean anyone who follows those rules is cheating.

You seem to think anyone doing things that the game allows that you don't like or disagree with is cheating, consider this -- games have almost always had hidden easter eggs or prizes for those

who explored and tried out everything in a game.  Many times those were put there on purpose for those who tried everything in a game.  They were not cheats.

This is why I really don't like multiplayer games -- in solo-play games, I can do anything I can do, and never have to worry about unhappy or mean people complaining about what I do.

Dude you missed the point completely and started talking about something else for some weird reason. 
No one here care if someone spam a dungeon or farm exp. 

The problem here (And i can't believe i actually explain this) Is that people download 3rd party software, and with that software are they modding the game and changing how it behave, making them getting advantage over people that play with ''vanilla'' launcher, 

Here are some examples of what you can do with multitool / bns buddy. 
• Remove load screen 
• Make you load faster in Arena. 
• Remove cool down on dragon pulse. 
• Combine / make spells behave in a different way. 
• Skip cutscene 
• Accesses all outfits in the game (Only visibel to you) But take away the need to buy them. 
• Make your ping better and ms better. Witch lead to more dps and faster everything. 
• Global cooldown disabled. Also known as GCD 
• XML = Change files, remove files, edit files, to your liking. It can be all from macro to a specifik color on the game. 

If you want to go ahead and call that ''ester eggs'' then yeah, no reason to keep talking with you bzc you clearly don't have a grasp of what you talk about.  

• 4 weeks later...
Le 24/10/2021 à 07:26, 200IQ a dit :

Dude you missed the point completely and started talking about something else for some weird reason. 
No one here care if someone spam a dungeon or farm exp. 

The problem here (And i can't believe i actually explain this) Is that people download 3rd party software, and with that software are they modding the game and changing how it behave, making them getting advantage over people that play with ''vanilla'' launcher, 

Here are some examples of what you can do with multitool / bns buddy. 
• Remove load screen 
• Make you load faster in Arena. 
• Remove cool down on dragon pulse. 
• Combine / make spells behave in a different way. 
• Skip cutscene 
• Accesses all outfits in the game (Only visibel to you) But take away the need to buy them. 
• Make your ping better and ms better. Witch lead to more dps and faster everything. 
• Global cooldown disabled. Also known as GCD 
• XML = Change files, remove files, edit files, to your liking. It can be all from macro to a specifik color on the game. 

If you want to go ahead and call that ''ester eggs'' then yeah, no reason to keep talking with you bzc you clearly don't have a grasp of what you talk about.  

Cutscenes are skippable manually. No problem here.
Loading screens can be avoided depending of areas if you have a good better

Loading faster in arena also depends on computers. Yet the counter is the same for everyone. So whats the point.
Accessing all outfits via mods is not a game breaking thing as it only affects yourself.
Having a better ping can vary depending where the player is located, so you lose one point on that one as well.

Having GCD disabled allows players with lower than 100ms ingame to actually have no input lag.
And people higher than 150+ms with gcd can spam more than those with lower ping with GCD on, which is also already unfair.

Some xml edits are banable, shouldnt be even touched. Yet there's xml edits that gives you a better QoL/Better experience. So that's a double edged sword.
Editing simple mode to make skills easier to spam on a single button. Yet a mediocre player should still be able to perform just as well without the edits.

4 hours ago, Kogaruh said:

Yet there's xml edits that gives you a better QoL/Better experience. So that's a double edged sword.

This is not a double-edged sword. It is simply forbidden. But I agree with everyone who says that something should be done about it. So improvements should be made to the game. 

Having GCD disabled allows players with lower than 100ms ingame to actually have no input lag.
And people higher than 150+ms with gcd can spam more than those with lower ping with GCD on, which is also already unfair.

This "gcd edit" is pure cheating and i won't understand the players who use their ping as an excuse to use something like that. Generally speaking.

Editing simple mode to make skills easier to spam on a single button. Yet a mediocre player should still be able to perform just as well without the edits.

I have to disagree with you there.
The first XML change I can think of that directly contradicts your statement would be (for example) with the Summoner. More precisely earth summoner.
Here, priorities are changed and this allows you to use the "Sunburst" talent, which allows you to use skills at the same time that you can't use otherwise. This results in a damage increase of about 15-20%. Which in turn also fills the "breaker bar" in the actual content faster, because the needed skill (Q) is faster ready again, etc...etc.... And since that's not possible normally it's just not possible for every mid-range player to imitate this without the said modifications.

There are so many "simple mode edits" i could list here that clearly contradict your statement. And that applies to every class.