HEY NC, IN CASE U MISSED IT DOZENS ARE NOW BOTTING EVA

Tufa

Sadly it really makes no sense, does not even matter if people show evidence...

So guess people where right, paying people can cheat to there hearts content.

Even a guy that I normally like, showed me a cheat... its sad... I was dissapointed...

and even parties I was in, wanted to use tc exploit and what not... and no mechs.

I wonder if i should just drop the game, its just kinda ridicoulse whats going on here.

Edited by Ketsueki Tenshi

Not sure how one even does 'bot' eva, wouldn't it be better if you actually recorded such and put it up on youtube or something? Also how is repeating a dungeon cheating, i don't quite understand, cus as far as i know mechs are involved in that dungeon. (unless you don't know the mechs maybe thats why you're mad or whatnot idk  o.o )

20 minutes ago, Snatchyy said:

Not sure how one even does 'bot' eva, wouldn't it be better if you actually recorded such and put it up on youtube or something? Also how is repeating a dungeon cheating, i don't quite understand, cus as far as i know mechs are involved in that dungeon. (unless you don't know the mechs maybe thats why you're mad or whatnot idk  o.o )

With enough gear you can burst easy mode and it's still like 700k exp with food buff

meh if only NC actually banned serious problems like wintraders instead of just some XP farm... I mean look at arena ladders, even platinum is impossible to get without wintrading nowadays, and some people are DIAMOND. And season ends tomorrow anyway so way too late for anything

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Shiro said:

With enough gear you can burst easy mode and it's still like 700k exp with food buff

uhh, so if you can burst high damage that means = cheating? Doesn't seem like an exploit to me.. Just means they have gear for it and if ppl spam dungeon with easy mode for faster clears/faster exp/hr, still doesnt mean cheat/exploit. Just means they can do it and maybe you cant idk- dont take it personally but doesnt seem like an issue to me imo. o.o

Edited by Snatchyy

Same people that abused all previous things and continue doing same over and over again getting 3 days ban, a dude that was botting it for 19 runs only got 7 days ban 😄

Its just funny how I'm back after a year of break of this game and see same NCSOFT without any integrity in making decisions and without any control over their own game.
@HimeUnless you start showing zero tolerance for this and start perma-banning abusers regardless of their pay grade, you will be just laughing stock for ones like me that stopped caring long time ago 😉

• Like 1

Well sure, whatever it is, its not getting perma-banned for long time now and same people are doing same things. Fact that EVERYONE knows it, and knows it will not get real punishment makes all this massive. And makes ones that don't wanna do it feel like donkeys and losing their enthusiasm about game.

I've only just started doing Spectral (Oct 1) and funny enough my account got banned due to '3rd party program to run the Spectral Shrine dungeon'.  I've only been able to clear it 6 times after many many attempts (have multiple recordings). ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

34 minutes ago, Lägêrtha said:

Well sure, whatever it is, its not getting perma-banned for long time now and same people are doing same things. Fact that EVERYONE knows it, and knows it will not get real punishment makes all this massive. And makes ones that don't wanna do it feel like donkeys and losing their enthusiasm about game.

This is EXACTLY right.  The ban has to hurt much more to prevent people from cheating and to instill some confidence in those who dont cheat.

I mean at the end of the day it's just a game and really its only EXP. It's not gamebreaking exploit / gold abuse so not really sure why so many are crying over it. Like the ones complaining are probably those who can't even do spectral XD. Literally complaining about people leveling is so petty.

3 hours ago, Snatchyy said:

I mean at the end of the day it's just a game and really its only EXP. It's not gamebreaking exploit / gold abuse so not really sure why so many are crying over it. Like the ones complaining are probably those who can't even do spectral XD. Literally complaining about people leveling is so petty.

Because its really expensive to buy Exp from other sources ? When someone would find a bug, where he could generate gold, and would just use it all for his gear, it would not be gamebreaking neither, as long he only gears his own character with it. Or when you would just find something, which would give you for example 1k sacred vials. I think getting max level in for example a month by farming 800m a day would be more valueable than these vials for moth people with maxgear.

Utterly ridicoulse, it's straight up cheating.

Anyone who thinks otherwise is straight up delusional.

What's even the point of playing legit anymore.

What's the point of buying anything anymore for paying customers.

If you can just cheat endless gold and exp.

If you can just run in godspeed around the map.

If you can just xml edit your skills to gain insane damage etc.

This is one of the most abused games I ever saw...

Banning people for the bot use and exloits in any way is right...

However it's useless if you not remove all there loot and exp they cheated.

Those players will just return in a few days or log into a other account.

And laugh at you, that's the state of the game x,D

• Like 1

I know the difference between botting and farming and some players are actually dedicated to farm if they can, and Eva is a repeatable dungeon so they can. While i agree that bot scripts should go punished, i also don't think that farming it is actually affecting any of you. Like it's just character EXP / level up, and takes a ton of time to even do. Also, you don't even know the difference between who is botting and those that are farming it legit for exp. And no, farming/repeating a dungeon for exp is NOT considered cheating/exploit; it's just a grind for exp that players are willing to spend their time doing/playing the game. Just because it gives a good amount of exp, there are still mechanics involved, and obviously the more gear/dps you have/easier it'll be. Yes you can burst it but you actually need GEAR TO DO SO. If you could actually run eva with fresh out of story with your exalted story ass then yeah it shouldn't give the exp it does currently. But thats not the case. Like i said previously, just because you people can't farm it efficiently doesn't mean others are stuck on the same exalted weapon as you're. 

Also, just because it available to buy (EXP) , nobody is forcing anyone to buy from F10 anytime, or even craft from transmute/self-craft. So the argument that it's expensive to buy exp is invalid. The dungeon is gear + brain locked, but easy mode you can get away with less since you can burst it obv. And also as someone who is a 'paying customer' i could care less if someone else farmed it for exp or not. Those that are upset are actually mental to be hurt from people gaining exp in a video game. Like people are comparing a farmable method for exp (which u need gear for) to exploiting gold and keeping is okay, is not even a comparable situation, at all, and you don't even get any gold beside the daily gold Lmao. Now if u can 1 shot kill for example with story gear, you're not legit as you clearly lack the dps to complete the dungeon but still complete it, then yeah thats cheating/bannable/something to complain about. 

6 minutes ago, Snatchyy said:

I know the difference between botting and farming and some players are actually dedicated to farm if they can, and Eva is a repeatable dungeon so they can. While i agree that bot scripts should go punished, i also don't think that farming it is actually affecting any of you. Like it's just character EXP / level up, and takes a ton of time to even do. Also, you don't even know the difference between who is botting and those that are farming it legit for exp. And no, farming/repeating a dungeon for exp is NOT considered cheating/exploit; it's just a grind for exp that players are willing to spend their time doing/playing the game. Just because it gives a good amount of exp, there are still mechanics involved, and obviously the more gear/dps you have/easier it'll be. Yes you can burst it but you actually need GEAR TO DO SO. If you could actually run eva with fresh out of story with your exalted story ass then yeah it shouldn't give the exp it does currently. But thats not the case. Like i said previously, just because you people can't farm it efficiently doesn't mean others are stuck on the same exalted weapon as you're. 

Also, just because it available to buy (EXP) , nobody is forcing anyone to buy from F10 anytime, or even craft from transmute/self-craft. So the argument that it's expensive to buy exp is invalid. The dungeon is gear + brain locked, but easy mode you can get away with less since you can burst it obv. And also as someone who is a 'paying customer' i could care less if someone else farmed it for exp or not. Those that are upset are actually mental to be hurt from people gaining exp in a video game. Like people are comparing a farmable method for exp (which u need gear for) to exploiting gold and keeping is okay, is not even a comparable situation, at all, and you don't even get any gold beside the daily gold Lmao. Now if u can 1 shot kill for example with story gear, you're not legit as you clearly lack the dps to complete the dungeon but still complete it, then yeah thats cheating/bannable/something to complain about. 

Are you out of your mind dude? Who ever said here that legit farming is a problem?

This guy is writing up a text wall of pure nonsense.

If you can cheat in a game and get gold and exp, with 0 work...

By using 3rd party programms, you think that's ok and nothing to complain about?

You either a cheater yourself, trying to defend this case, which is hilarious.

Or you delusional, and not know what this even triggers into the new players and legit players.

This game has already the stigma of being p2w, of being hackers paradise and more.

Og being badly managed, and not cared for in our version.

It seems all of it is true, and you the perfect example of a person who is one of many core problems in this game.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1