Deleted maintenance thread

Uskdara

Trove gets accidentally left in so you guys perform an emergency maint, don't announce it, and delete the forum thread about it?  Can you guys act like a professional company for once and communicate with your player base.  What, you don't want the community aware that you can do extra maintenance because then there's no justification for the stuff you've left broken for 3 weeks since UE4 launch?

4 minutes ago, Uskdara said:

Trove gets accidentally left in so you guys perform an emergency maint, don't announce it, and delete the forum thread about it?  Can you guys act like a professional company for once and communicate with your player base.  What, you don't want the community aware that you can do extra maintenance because then there's no justification for the stuff you've left broken for 3 weeks since UE4 launch?

It was deleted for another reason (and the maintenance was for another reason as well), but I am not going to say it again. (or this will get deleted as well) 

• Like 2

Just now, Hungibungi said:

It was deleted for another reason (and the maintenance was for another reason as well), but I am not going to say it again. (or this will get deleted as well) 

That's even worse then.  They can still communicate.  "We had to do an emergency maintenance because of an exploit/major issue"

1 minute ago, Belido said:

imho you better get used to the moderation in this forum or you will step into trouble.

I'm used to it but it doesn't mean we shouldn't continue to call it out.  I know this community is incredibly toxic and it is probably a no win situation for community managers like Hime but I also have no sympathy for them at this point because of how awful the communication is and how poorly they treat their playerbase.