A list of things that need to be fixed/changed since UE4

Iconic Stuff

Been playing this game for a long time now and don't really have too many issues with UE4. I was hoping however that when people saw some of the stuff that's broken and needs to be changed they would post about it, but instead I'm seeing a lot of dumb posts still. Here's a list of things that I noticed that are broken or things that need to be changed thats not really being talked about. Some things have been posted before but going to go ahead and add them in here anyways.

Bugs

1. Pet Gems from C2A give no stats.

2. Amber pet gem along with the regular Amber gem are both giving no debuff damage.

3. There is currently no way to upgrade PvP necklace to stage 10 because the Discordia necklace was left out of the Sanctum Breakthrough Selection Chest

4. Sometimes swapping characters randomly disconnects you from the game.

Changes

1. Something needs to be done about the boss's hp in easy mode after C2A event is over. New players will be unable to clear them without getting the call to arms gear.

2. Normal mode dungeon's drop rate are pretty bad as far as wanting the players to get back into it. With the fact that the core boxes were removed and there's no core box crits, either the drop rate needs to be raised, or the crit boxes need to be added back or the amount of cores needed to buy the box for it needs to be lowered.

3. It is almost impossible to efficiently farm onyx scales now for the returning players since the drop tables for the dungeons have been changed/removed. The only current way to farm it is by doing mushing tower daily which is no farm.

4. Obsidians still next to impossible to farm. The dragon change for garnets was a pretty solid change, something else should be added for obsidians.

5. Sun's Ascension Accessory Chest should also include the stage 1 PvP variants of the accessories. Currently you can only get that from Master Hong or by maxing the ones from the box and swapping it.

Will make more edits as I think of them or based off the comments but these are some of the main ones. @Hime

• Like 8

Yeah they really need to change how many scales we get. Our gear requires way more scales compares to KR where theirs is either non existant or barely need any scales. Why do we have the same numbers as them??? really poorly designed for this region.

Already managed to get about 200 sanctum cores from running normal mode multi alone /250 you need for agitator box but the problem on getting scales remain still. You can only get (33 fragments : 1 shimmer ratio) or x2 for nocturnal, a day from all dailies and then your capped, unable to get ANY from DYNAMICS. Honestly fragments should be put back into dynamic from dungeon completion otherwise we are forced to bid 60g on 2-4 fragments everytime. It will literally take months to upgrade anything at this rate...

also while we're at this subject, there should be better ways to farm scales too like add onyx/elder scales to easy mode dungeons and give us a reason to do multiple modes, and also add elder scales / blood-roses and make them account shareable, many people want this change and it's already two tiers behind ..

Edited by Merchant Ow O

• NCSOFT

Hey!

All the bugs you've mentioned have been written up for investigation or a fix. For your other points:

18 hours ago, Iconic Stuff said:

1. Something needs to be done about the boss's hp in easy mode after C2A event is over. New players will be unable to clear them without getting the call to arms gear.

I don't think we're making any more adjustments for the dungeon difficulties but we are adjusting some of the rewards for Act XI Part 1 Epic Quest.

2. Normal mode dungeon's drop rate are pretty bad as far as wanting the players to get back into it. With the fact that the core boxes were removed and there's no core box crits, either the drop rate needs to be raised, or the crit boxes need to be added back or the amount of cores needed to buy the box for it needs to be lowered.

I have raised the point about the drops not as they were before UE4 so let me follow up again.

3. It is almost impossible to efficiently farm onyx scales now for the returning players since the drop tables for the dungeons have been changed/removed. The only current way to farm it is by doing mushing tower daily which is no farm.

We completely understand and Junsorei will hae Onyx Scales for 10 Imperial Cores next week, and the Dungeon Treasures Selection Chest will have its Fragments increased so Onyx Scale Fragments will be from 15 to 60.

4. Obsidians still next to impossible to farm. The dragon change for garnets was a pretty solid change, something else should be added for obsidians.

I can't speak to why Obsidian Gems are still hard to obtain. It could be accidentally left out or needs an update. I can follow up.

5. Sun's Ascension Accessory Chest should also include the stage 1 PvP variants of the accessories. Currently you can only get that from Master Hong or by maxing the ones from the box and swapping it.

Discordia Necklace has been specifically called out as not available from Junsorei or any other form, but, we are missing PVP accessory exchanges and that has been written up as well.

We'll have a better idea of what will be fixed by early next week so I'll post a list of changes once confirmed!

• Like 2

@Hime you also need to revamp weapon progression, everything below TB. You need to cover the fact people may have done Act IX part1. Anyway, the cost just sucks right now. It's unfathomable that you need like 40 Transformation Stone Crystal, at 3 a day that's 14 days, for one upgrade of very outdated gear power (Stormdragon to Shadowforged tier, e.g). It's ridiculous. Add then all the stages in that tier. Holy cow.

Yes, you can cheese F8 with entering the dungeon and then recruiting at any weapon stage below GC3, but probably very few people actually know that, so they're stuck with... Mushin's Tower as their only content for weeks. It.Sucks. You shouldn't count on cheese like C2A or soon-to-be soul fiesta or whatever the name of the battlepass will be. Unless NC believes waiting months to be able to play some basic catch-up with alts is that fun. /shrug

I already pointed this and more in a topic that just went submarine-style apparently.

Edited by SomeRandhundo
  • Like 1

@Hime I don't think 10 imperial cores : 1 onyx scale will be a good idea since there is no efficient way to farm it, you cannot get imperial cores anywhere atm, unless you mean the 8 from yunsang that is only available daily ( once a day/not farmable). Also a better way to implement this would be the exchange rate of sovereign cores, or any cores actually. Since we get so many Sovereign cores from easy mode now, it should (IMO) exchange for oynx scales and elder scales. Also while I'm on this subject, it would be better to have an exchange rate for Sanctum cores too, and since Nocturnal/Shimmering scales are not entirely useless, you can make it more reasonable like 20 Sanctum core : 1 Nocturnal Scale, or 1 Sanctum core : 1 shimmer scale fragment.

There's also a better option, which would be to make sovereign cores (easy mode cores) account shareable.  
Sovereign cores are fairly easy to get now but there is also a current struggle on getting ANY scales now since we are limited to scales daily, rather than obtained and farmed through dynamic farming.

So since we got so many cores now, wouldn't it be a good idea to implement a way to let us use it to upgrade our gear?
Exchange Sovereign (easy mode cores) : Oynx scale/ Elder scale / maybe even blood roses too idk.
Even adding account shareable feature to Elder scales & Blood roses would be huge since many have it and no use for it. Like i got over 120 blood roses and 500 sovereign cores on my alt character who is using TB9 but my other alts could use it XD.

4 hours ago, Merchant Ow O said:

@Hime I don't think 10 imperial cores : 1 onyx scale will be a good idea since there is no efficient way to farm it, you cannot get imperial cores anywhere atm, unless you mean the 8 from yunsang that is only available daily ( once a day/not farmable). Also a better way to implement this would be the exchange rate of sovereign cores, or any cores actually. Since we get so many Sovereign cores from easy mode now, it should (IMO) exchange for oynx scales and elder scales. Also while I'm on this subject, it would be better to have an exchange rate for Sanctum cores too, and since Nocturnal/Shimmering scales are not entirely useless, you can make it more reasonable like 20 Sanctum core : 1 Nocturnal Scale, or 1 Sanctum core : 1 shimmer scale fragment.

There's also a better option, which would be to make sovereign cores (easy mode cores) account shareable.  
Sovereign cores are fairly easy to get now but there is also a current struggle on getting ANY scales now since we are limited to scales daily, rather than obtained and farmed through dynamic farming.

So since we got so many cores now, wouldn't it be a good idea to implement a way to let us use it to upgrade our gear?
Exchange Sovereign (easy mode cores) : Oynx scale/ Elder scale / maybe even blood roses too idk.
Even adding account shareable feature to Elder scales & Blood roses would be huge since many have it and no use for it. Like i got over 120 blood roses and 500 sovereign cores on my alt character who is using TB9 but my other alts could use it XD.

Well actually if you can cleanly kill Yunsang [not the hardmode just the normal version] with the daily quest you can get the prayer beads and turn them in at kangcha for a box that spits out imperial cores. It's currently the only place that spits out those cores but it's like 5 cores a box I believe. So new players can indeed get imperial cores it's just not as many as when they dropped in dungeons.

This option is good for returning players though, who still have imperial cores. But why not adding dynamic quest loot back to old dungeons so new players can solo farm quick and easy without daily limitation. It's old content anyways and would serve for catch up purposes only.

I have another little issue, where can I get the old psyches? I was unlucky with my ring and the crit stat didn't maxed out with the 5 psyches given from the event. The tool tip says I could buy them from mushin trader Kangcha but she doesn't have them, only newer ones from challenge mode. I also wanted to farm Amara psyches for my neck, but the boss doesn't drop anything. So the old crit/crit damage psyches aren't available at all in the game anymore?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Shirafune said:

This option is good for returning players though, who still have imperial cores. But why not adding dynamic quest loot back to old dungeons so new players can solo farm quick and easy without daily limitation. It's old content anyways and would serve for catch up purposes only.

I have another little issue, where can I get the old psyches? I was unlucky with my ring and the crit stat didn't maxed out with the 5 psyches given from the event. The tool tip says I could buy them from mushin trader Kangcha but she doesn't have them, only newer ones from challenge mode. I also wanted to farm Amara psyches for my neck, but the boss doesn't drop anything. So the old crit/crit damage psyches aren't available at all in the game anymore?

Having the same problem with the Pysches, maybe put them to a npc to be bought or exchanged for cores or something?

Or maybe update the unity store, the psyches there seem outdated.

13 hours ago, Hime said:

We completely understand and Junsorei will hae Onyx Scales for 10 Imperial Cores next week, and the Dungeon Treasures Selection Chest will have its Fragments increased so Onyx Scale Fragments will be from 15 to 60.

Why not put onyx scales into the daily chests we get from clearing the daily f8 dungeons?This would be such a simple improvement,everyone needs onyx scales right now due to the c2a event

4 hours ago, Shirafune said:

Hopefully they can add dynamic loot back to dungeons since its almost impossible to farm scales now but onto your psyches problem, i had the same issue so im thinking i might have to farm Naksun's psyche and Yunsangs pysche for the crit dmg/crit. Since ST/RT/TSM Psyches no longer drop, it would be pointless to use the 2 i currently have since other psyches i can farm now will overwrite it 😕 sucks tbh

On 9/29/2021 at 10:46 AM, CJade said:

Yeah they really need to change how many scales we get. Our gear requires way more scales compares to KR where theirs is either non existent or barely need any scales. Why do we have the same numbers as them??? really poorly designed for this region.

Yeee!, they should also implement the ability to fail when upgrading gear like "Koreans" have while they're at it right ? 🤪

Edited by SayhaSeer

On 10/1/2021 at 2:44 PM, Ketsueki Tenshi said:

Please don't give them ideas, not even as a joke 💔

B...Bu...But...., he wanted same as Koreans have it.... 🤷‍♀️

Jokes aside, I don't really mind if they lowered the scale amount needed for upgrades or any other material. I am not against the idea, but it's pretty funny when they always bring up the Korean Region and how more their region is optimized in gearing compared to ours or how much less materials they need for their upgrades etc, completely ignoring that majority of their gear upgrades can actually fail the same way as the Enchantment System that we have in our region and how much everyone "loved" this update... right?   *Cough* .. *Cough*  

Edited by SayhaSeer
  • Like 1

on other hand, I wouldn't mind getting the events that Korea gets... recently... and by recently I mean ugh over 2+ months ago... Korea released a pretty new event called Soul Boost/Soul Fiesta which in a way it looks like "Battle Pass" event, where you do tasks, earn points and receive rewards, and like in any other Battle Pass event, there is Free version and Paid Version, aka I think they call it, "Soul Pass", it's pretty much like Call to Arms event but with much greater rewards, on Free version you get "Basic" Rewards and on Paid version you get bonus rewards just like in any other game's battle pass and as far as I understood, you are able to participate on all of your characters in earning those Points, event lasts half a year, so far there's been good reviews from the Korean Community and the paid version to be really worth it, but then again, it all comes down to how would EU/NA implement and what rewards they would add for free/paid version but I would be down on paying for a non RNG event then those with RNG, at least you'd know what you're getting yourself into before you pay and if it's worth it to you.

https://bns.plaync.com/promo/bns/210630_boost

*Poke* *Poke @Hime

kLE2bDS.gif

Any spoilers of it ever coming to EU/NA ? 👀

Edited by SayhaSeer

4 hours ago, lillvargen said:

as for psyches, both Naksun and Yunsang can drop them, they are for 3 acc each I think and have the same stats as RT and TSM,

Outlaw Island drops weapon pyche

Will those psyches overwrite my stats or add up when they are equivalent to the TSM/RT/ST ones? I would need only one more, if they overwrite my stats that would really suck.

On 9/30/2021 at 6:54 AM, Nellan said:

Why not put onyx scales into the daily chests we get from clearing the daily f8 dungeons?This would be such a simple improvement,everyone needs onyx scales right now due to the c2a event

Go to Mushing Tower and do Yunsang daily, (floor 20). He is very annoying to kill for new players, you will just have to suffer through it.

On 9/29/2021 at 11:46 AM, CJade said:

Yeah they really need to change how many scales we get. Our gear requires way more scales compares to KR where theirs is either non existent or barely need any scales. Why do we have the same numbers as them??? really poorly designed for this region.

"Why do we have the same numbers as them???" - I assumed you made a mistake in that sentence and wanted to write, "Why don't we have the same number as them" , cuz other wise your whole sentence would make no sense. Koreans have lower amount of materials needed BECAUSE they have an ABILITY to fail when UPGRADING their GEAR and our region does not have that ability, therefore you need higher amount of materials to upgrade because your success rate is 100%, that goes for all the materials.

Add Sanctum core chest to Nm and hm dungeons. It makes 0 sense to give 1 per dynamic when the drop rate is this abysmal for nm, and then hm gives none.  NM should be giving more than 1 because thats a spit in someones face, and hm should be double that. Hm needs to have cores simply for the fact that if you are farming best pve hm gear u still have to do 250 runs of nm after u run HM for X amount of runs for 1 pvp accessory. kinda redundant to make us run nm even more than we have to run hm since hm doesnt give cores.

The core amount needed for NM gear is uncalled for, the gear is a year old, returning players are trying to farm new pvp accessories, and shouldnt see abysmal rates + no way to farm it decently because u need 250 runs for 1 piece.