ADD SOLOABLE DAILIES

LlamaDude

Dailies aren't originally supposed to be done solo, so why expect them to downgrade dailies so hard everyone with story gear can solo it.
And as said before, if you're too lazy to learn basic attack rotations, then go play another game.

In regards of raids, go pick up the torch and start your own raid and find people that wanna join and learn mechanics. It is actually quiet fun to learn raid mechanics and gives an idea what it is all about. There are loads of videos showing/explaining mechanics of raid bosses so you already have a head start compared to when it just came out and people had to figure it out themselves + lower damage than you have with your story gear right now.

5 hours ago, Askaria said:

sorry genius ur wrong here, this isnt about learning mechs much anymore. ever since september when they copied the KR client for UE4. it has been more about gear than it has been about mechs. 

sure u can do normals with 1.9k pleb gear but how long will it take u? more than 10 mins +. back when u were just born into BNS in 2017 it didnt take u 10 mins to clear a fkn boss nowhere even near that. barely 5 mins per boss and ur done. 

I ve played this game even longer than u have and i know the difference. ive played every dg and raid before the changes.

they have massively upped the gear requirements now with easy normal and hard to even clear in a feasible time for farming. now its the more gear u have the more quicker u clear regardless of mechs, sure u need to do some mechs but now its more about the gear. i would be fkn amazed if someone was able to do HM bosses with 1.9k ap in less than 5-10 mins without a carry. used to be about skill and ppl learning mechs now its almost mostly about gear. u urself as an endgame player are you even going to let a 1.9k player join ur pt and do HM dgs even if they know mechs? i dont think so. the fact that you dont think so proves my point. They even still the OG min requirements of GC3 from like 2 years+ ago on the recommended weapon list. ROFL

its not even about entitled players or too hard the problem is the gear progression system is complete garbage right now. 

get off ur bum and try leveling gearing a new character in the system of today, we will see if ur talk lines up then. 

I cant get why endgame players are veiling the issue when they themselves are unwilling to try the system on a new character themselves before talking. if ur at the end your obviously gonna look down on ppl who are more new. i was like u once as an endgame player looking down on newer ppl thinking their complaints were nothing but complaints, but now im more reserved because i at least tried the new system and seen the issues myself before i complain or talk . maybe u should too?

You used a lot of false assumptions there dude. I actually started playing 2016 on launch day in January. 
And i don't look down on new players i don't even know where you get that from. And yeah i would probably take a 1.9k ap player in hard mode if the players knew mechs and where willing to do them. Not just say ''i know mech'' and then ignore doing them just to join the party. Bcz yeah that happens a lot. 

Also everyone that do this call to arms event have way over 2k ap when they are done. 
And they will change story gear soon. So all new players that join after call to arms ends will also have better gear. 
I have level new characters a lot of times so i know what i talk about. I started a fresh new account not long ago actually. 
You know to do all content in the game you only need around 15 mill dps. Bm raid is probably questionable but you can for sure join a raid with your 15 mill. 
But all other content f8, world content and so on. 10-15 mill is more than enough.  

On 9/27/2021 at 4:59 PM, Shiro said:

Dunno where this even comes from it's not like it's a downgrade but yes it is a very small increase over Aransu, and the next weapons are even smaller.

But GC is cheap while Thornbreaker is expensive af to upgrade, so let's just say thornbreaker 3 is the soft cap, and people should focus other things once there (even unity and compound far better than upgrading trash weapon)

That's what I did, make unity stones and compound stats to a decent level gave me a big boost.

Also ofc finishing cta event stage 12, and farming pet gems in primeweald.

Then I farmed tc 300 times for uzume gear, and I am close to 2.4k ap now as a new player.

So I think some people just are stuck because they not know what to do.

It is very possible as a new player to get on a decent power level, and that will make you gain some respect.

And if you actually gain that, then people are more likly to trust and take you with them.

It's just most people think they get anything for free, including a carry.

I like helping other new people like me, and I am not a fan of those raid sellers or cheats being used.

But... if you not even willing like me to do the bare minimum of getting stronger...

Then you not respect your own charackter or progress, so will others not respect you in return.

Specially if you not even want to learn mechs or get stronger, but just free carries.

Newbies want take advantage of the old, and the old of the newbies it seems, it's annoying, work on yourself first.

https://ibb.co/VY4my0s F2 Of my Character, since you people always want prove or whatever. ^~ ^

Edited by Ketsueki Tenshi

38 minutes ago, Ketsueki Tenshi said:

That's what I did, make unity stones and compound stats to a decent level gave me a big boost.

Also ofc finishing cta event stage 12, and farming pet gems in primeweald.

Then I farmed tc 300 times for uzume gear, and I am close to 2.4k ap now as a new player.

So I think some people just are stuck because they not know what to do.

It is very possible as a new player to get on a decent power level, and that will make you gain some respect.

And if you actually gain that, then people are more likly to trust and take you with them.

It's just most people think they get anything for free, including a carry.

I like helping other new people like me, and I am not a fan of those raid sellers or cheats being used.

But... if you not even willing like me to do the bare minimum of getting stronger...

Then you not respect your own charackter or progress, so will others not respect you in return.

Specially if you not even want to learn mechs or get stronger, but just free carries.

Newbies want take advantage of the old, and the old of the newbies it seems, it's annoying, work on yourself first.

https://ibb.co/VY4my0s F2 Of my Character, since you people always want prove or whatever. ^~ ^

Just out of curiosity, how long did it take for you as new player to do 300 runs?   

2 minutes ago, 200IQ said:

Just out of curiosity, how long did it take for you as new player to do 300 runs?   

3-4 days, I grinded my ass of with other players.

Resulting in doing 75 runs -100 a day

Ps: I advice against it, only if you got free time ofc, then maybe.

Else its more healthy to do it in smaller chunks per day, no rush.

1 minute ago, Ketsueki Tenshi said:

3-4 days, I grinded my ass of with other players.

Resulting in doing 75 runs -100 a day

Thats not to bad actually. 
And very doable in easy mode / normal i would guess. 
If now only more new players could be a bit more like you 😛

8 minutes ago, 200IQ said:

Thats nice of you to say, but I also get their point.

I bet they are just stuck, not having the right information.

So lets not balme them and not put me on a pedestal.

I just try to answer questions in faction chat and stuff.

I think they just need to read more bns news for event like CtA, or watch guides if they stuck.

Or ask some more nice people in faction, plenty people help out not just me.

It's just the bad people are always louder than the good once, ignore the bad apples.

But never be afraid to ask for help if you stuck guys, I stopped counting how many not even knew about CtA =o

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Kalionz said:

Why do 3k ap/ 2yr + players always comment on new players behalf? Like just shut up and let them discuss with each other instead of you bringing your bias into every discussion in the forums... 

Oh bcz i thought this forum was for everyone and not just new players. Call 911 if someone force you to read what the 2yr+ player are commenting. 
The one that need to just shut up is you dude. And let people comment what they want. Or report them if they break the forum rules. 

Edited by 200IQ

11 hours ago, Kalionz said:

Why do 3k ap/ 2yr + players always comment on new players behalf? Like just shut up and let them discuss with each other instead of you bringing your bias into every discussion in the forums... 

might be cause thoose are experienced players who actully know whats happening.

I think you guys should just relax, and this should return to the original topic x,D

As for soloable dailies, there plenty of them, I wonder what else you wish for.

Do they mean, being able to solo all dungeons of f8, aka cross server?

Or what exactly is meant by this request? I think that be boring...

There is a lot solo dungeons and content already, not everything should be solo.

This is a mmorpg after all, but hey if you really want to solo at least easy mode it can be done.

I can solo all easy mode dungeons, but its kinda a waste of time and boring without people.

But yeah, that's my take on that suggestion, idk about you.

Ps:

There was a other topic suggestions, bringing older fun dungeons back with updates on loot and stats.

That's what I would like to see, since we new players never really experienced those dungeons.

I'm also sad that dreamsong theater and others are gone from the list, why make them irrelevant?

There so many nice dungeons, why not make a daily or weekly dungeon rotation? Just a suggestion.

• Like 1

On 9/27/2021 at 1:37 AM, Askaria said:

Hate to say it but what u said is pretty much true. Initially you look at the stuff C2A gives u but even after u finish c2A barely gets you to 1.9k ap. U need 2k+ ap for easy mode dg to run it easily, 2.5k for normals. all the crap that drop in easy is almost useless and you need to do normals to get any sort of good gear drops. 

They clearly imposed an "internal" requirement now after buffing the dungeons for UE4, and at least 2.5k for normals either that or at least a whale to complete it comfortably. otherwise it takes for ever even if u survive the mechs. 

These devs even put the min gear requirements on the dungeon descrip for easy as Grand celestial when clearly u cannot do it with GC weapon lmao. even thornbreaker is already pretty hard to do. 

Upcoming dungeons seem to be all 4 man now probs because it getting harder to recruit the right geared players with less playerbase but it wont really fix the internal gear requirements. 

I agree that the dungeons are too difficult for the current level but the fact that you measure things by AP shows you have no idea what you're talking about.  With the hp nerfs easy mode is pretty doable in c2a gear.  You're not supposed to solo them and the mechs do a ton of damage if you bother to do them.  A large part of the reason f8 is so dead is because people got used to ignoring all mechs and soloing content cause it was too easy.  

Things should get better in November too when we get mythic items.  The challenge level 1 mythic dungeons will give best in slot gear be a lot more accessible(300m hp instead of 2b).  The real issue is just that.  We got such a random mesh of patches completely out of order.  We're mid skill changes and balancing patches so things like WL TD and Sin are broken(in different ways).  We got dungeon refresh without mythic gear or the breaker system.  

• Like 1

On 9/28/2021 at 11:39 AM, 200IQ said:

No, that is not very doable unless you have a *❤ ❤ ❤ ❤* ton of time. This comment isn't meant to bash, but at the same time get your panties out of a twist.
If more new players were like them that would probably mean there's more jobless people. That's not a good thing to wish people would do.
That's also assuming they don't have outside lives for however many days....
I'm sorry, I'm trying my best to keep a neutral opinion on what you said, it just sounds very very ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ entitled.

13 hours ago, Uskdara said:

I agree that the dungeons are too difficult for the current level but the fact that you measure things by AP shows you have no idea what you're talking about.  With the hp nerfs easy mode is pretty doable in c2a gear.  You're not supposed to solo them and the mechs do a ton of damage if you bother to do them.  A large part of the reason f8 is so dead is because people got used to ignoring all mechs and soloing content cause it was too easy.  

Things should get better in November too when we get mythic items.  The challenge level 1 mythic dungeons will give best in slot gear be a lot more accessible(300m hp instead of 2b).  The real issue is just that.  We got such a random mesh of patches completely out of order.  We're mid skill changes and balancing patches so things like WL TD and Sin are broken(in different ways).  We got dungeon refresh without mythic gear or the breaker system.  

''You're not supposed to solo them and the mechs do a ton of damage if you bother to do them.'' 

Thats so true, players got spoiled on how stupid easy the game was back in ue3. And now when that changed are they confused, mad and who know what more. I am so out of the loop from the community that i am probably the only one that welcome the change about hp and difficulties in dungeons. 
Walk in and one shoot almost everything wasn't fun and it just made you not wanting to play anymore, at least for me. 

I think new players don't really understand that bns is a mmo game and not a single player game. If they have 1.9k ap and lfp all dungeons in f8 they should not have any problems doing them. If they aim after higher levels, like normal or hard mode then they also should know that it takes some work on the character. 
To me it just sound like they think its a right as new player to be able to do normal/hard mode with fresh call to arms items. 

And most of them won't even want to do raids so they get past thornebreaker tier unless they get a carry raid. They will be stuck at stage 9 until bns do a new event. Or buy from raids sellers. And that is sad, concerning and pathetic at the same time.

Edited by 200IQ

38 minutes ago, 200IQ said:

''You're not supposed to solo them

So why did we have a dps requirement of like 1 Million to solo everything till CC in UE3 for several years ? one would think if thats not how they wanted the game to be it would have been changed way earlier.

If they have 1.9k ap and lfp all dungeons in f8 they should not have any problems doing them.

Should is an assumption but sad truth is they do have problems. Aside from Story not giving even close to 1900 ap new players mostly have no idea how to play their class which is normal pls dont say something like "their fault". Soul fighters using Right punch 24/7, Assasins never using their Tab skill....... most new players hold simple mode and think they do maximum they can do with their class while in reality its maybe 30%.

To me it just sound like they think its a right as new player to be able to do normal/hard mode with fresh call to arms items. 

There are some like that but majority stays to easy mode cause they know they need gear but they dont know how much gear.

I simply think atleast easy mode which to my knowledge is like 90% hp reduction from normal mode in Korea should be soloable.

I havent done dailys for like 2 weeks now and only logged in for Master Hong and the cat lady to get pvp gear cause it just takes to much time.

If you are done with CTA you need to start Normal mode and i wouldnt mind that if i could find groups but i wont search for half an hour to run 1 dungeon and search again ! If easy mode had less hp i would atleast do the dailys but its just a huge waste of time.

I am one of thoose waiting for HP nerfs till then i am happy i quit pve.

20 hours ago, FeuchterLyn said:

So why did we have a dps requirement of like 1 Million to solo everything till CC in UE3 for several years ? one would think if thats not how they wanted the game to be it would have been changed way earlier.

Should is an assumption but sad truth is they do have problems. Aside from Story not giving even close to 1900 ap new players mostly have no idea how to play their class which is normal pls dont say something like "their fault". Soul fighters using Right punch 24/7, Assasins never using their Tab skill....... most new players hold simple mode and think they do maximum they can do with their class while in reality its maybe 30%.

There are some like that but majority stays to easy mode cause they know they need gear but they dont know how much gear.

I simply think atleast easy mode which to my knowledge is like 90% hp reduction from normal mode in Korea should be soloable.

I havent done dailys for like 2 weeks now and only logged in for Master Hong and the cat lady to get pvp gear cause it just takes to much time.

If you are done with CTA you need to start Normal mode and i wouldnt mind that if i could find groups but i wont search for half an hour to run 1 dungeon and search again ! If easy mode had less hp i would atleast do the dailys but its just a huge waste of time.

I am one of thoose waiting for HP nerfs till then i am happy i quit pve.

''So why did we have a dps requirement of like 1 Million to solo everything till CC in UE3 for several years ?'' 
- We didn't tho? What players asking for is not same as (You need this to do the content) 
Also they gave up on everything in ue3 and had all focus on getting out eu4 as fast as possible. 

''Aside from Story not giving even close to 1900 ap'' 
- For now yeah, In like 1 or 2 months will story give thornebreaker stage 3 and tiger soul and some other stuff. 
Witch will give players around 1900 ap when they are done with story. 

''pls dont say something like "their fault" ] 
- I have never said that anywhere so why make an assumption like that? 

''easy mode which to my knowledge is like 90% hp reduction from normal mode in Korea should be soloable.'' 
- Were is this urge to solo coming from? You play a online game, why is it so important to solo f8 content? 
is it a nice ego boost or is it giving you a confirmation on how pro you are? I can't understand why you would download a mmo game and then complain bcz you can't solo stuff. Players could solo stuff in ue3 bcz they where way ahead of in gear compared to what the content needed. It also made people quite bcz to most people be able to solo everything in a mmo game is just not fun. It also kill off the game and make it worse for new players. 

Bns already have a lot of content you can solo, and they keep add solo dungeons. I don't see why they would want to add that option in f8. 
And if you now have so big demand to solo everything. Start gear up your character. 

''If you are done with CTA you need to start Normal mode'' 
- No you don't. If you are done with call to arms event then you can do whatever you feel like. 
ssp (soulstone plains) 
Mushin tower 
Solo dungeons
Easy mode / normal mode (even hard) If you find people that are willing to do mech. 

''If easy mode had less hp i would atleast do the dailys but its just a huge waste of time.''
- If you see doing daily as huge wast of time then don't play the game. Find something else to play. 
same second you log into the game you start wasting time, the question is how you wast it. 
And all dungeons already got a hp nerf. If you want to nerf easy mode even more then i don't know what to say. 
i think you want the game to be so stupid easy you can watch netflix while holding one button. And thats not what ncsoft want the game to be. 

Edited by 200IQ
  • Like 1

casual players do 300 runs of a dungeon in 2 years, not in 3 days.

before the patch i could do many more dailies with my main and my alts in the same timeframe, now i just skip my alts beause it takes too much time.

there was a cta event with a real easy mode before where almost everyone could solo every dungeon (and the dungeon list was much longer than now).

i could run all normal modes solo up to cc in few minutes, now the few dungeons in easy mode in full party take much longer.

the game isnt a fulltime job. the game should be entertaining and fun. the easy modes are not easy, they are very hard for casual players.

20 hours ago, Immunity said:

casual players do 300 runs of a dungeon in 2 years, not in 3 days.

before the patch i could do many more dailies with my main and my alts in the same timeframe, now i just skip my alts beause it takes too much time.

there was a cta event with a real easy mode before where almost everyone could solo every dungeon (and the dungeon list was much longer than now).

i could run all normal modes solo up to cc in few minutes, now the few dungeons in easy mode in full party take much longer.

the game isnt a fulltime job. the game should be entertaining and fun. the easy modes are not easy, they are very hard for casual players.

Whats your point tho? 
you are not suppose to do 300 runs in one day either. yes you maybe could solo a lot before ue4. But thats not how the game was ment to be played.
and they finally fixed it. Why would anyone want to solo something in a mmo game. Why even play at that point? 
And don't give me ''its faster'' Bcz if you gonna do everything that is faster then don't even launch the game. You waste time the same second you log in. 

Like you said bns is not your job. Its entertainment and yet everyone act like its their job with. Cmon dude, faster, hurry, move faster, pls, time wasting.. 
Literally no logic to it at all.  

Also if you do 3 runs a day or 30 runs a day or 70 runs aday it won't matter. Do as many you feel like you have time for. 
But try and lose the mindset '' i want to solo '' I find it funny that players only have this behavior in dungeons. 

You can 2 man most raids, bt, sk, vt, But that they want full 12 players for. No time wasting there? 

3 hours ago, 200IQ said:

Do as many you feel like you have time for.

we play the game to get better, to do more in less time, to get more/higher rewards in less time.

buffing all content just invalidates months worth of my progress.

taking more time to do something = less rewards per time.

oh and they removed all loot from the "easy" bosses too...

is it fun to do a dmg rotation and you see 5% hp gone from a boss when you finished that boss before in that same dmg rotation?

not to me.

16 hours ago, Immunity said:

we play the game to get better, to do more in less time, to get more/higher rewards in less time.

buffing all content just invalidates months worth of my progress.

taking more time to do something = less rewards per time.

oh and they removed all loot from the "easy" bosses too...

is it fun to do a dmg rotation and you see 5% hp gone from a boss when you finished that boss before in that same dmg rotation?

not to me.

* Except they didn't remove all loot from easy * 
Where do you even get that from? 

why in an MMO you want dungeons be soloable, its a multiplayer game, even if I could solo most of it in UE3 I never did cause I wanted new players have a chance to experience those dungeons

turns out thou, most of those players didn't want to learn any mechanics (some were still needed), a free carry was all they saw when they saw my ap

the ones listening and doing stuff I welcome to my runs with open arms