Forums

ADD SOLOABLE DAILIES

LlamaDude

Your game is dead its over too many mistakes it is what it is
its time to now realize your game is dead and that requiring dungeons to be completed as dailies is not very feasible
you need 6 people or a whale to carry you through these dungeons and you need to do pretty much all of them to get your CTA done. 
There are times Ive sat in f8 spamming dungeon recruitment for 40 straight minutes on a saturday afternoon (prime time) 
Keep the dungeons as dailies fine, but not everyone has over 6 hours on their hands to do some dang dailies 
Add solo content dailies PLEASE, youll have less noobies quitting too no ones trying to wait an hour for a dungeon its ridiculous. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, LlamaDude said:

its time to now realize your game is dead and that requiring dungeons to be completed as dailies is not very feasible
you need 6 people or a whale to carry you through these dungeons and you need to do pretty much all of them to get your CTA done. 
There are times Ive sat in f8 spamming dungeon recruitment for 40 straight minutes on a saturday afternoon (prime time) 
Keep the dungeons as dailies fine, but not everyone has over 6 hours on their hands to do some dang dailies 
Add solo content dailies PLEASE, youll have less noobies quitting too no ones trying to wait an hour for a dungeon its ridiculous. 

Hate to say it but what u said is pretty much true. Initially you look at the stuff C2A gives u but even after u finish c2A barely gets you to 1.9k ap. U need 2k+ ap for easy mode dg to run it easily, 2.5k for normals. all the crap that drop in easy is almost useless and you need to do normals to get any sort of good gear drops. 

They clearly imposed an "internal" requirement now after buffing the dungeons for UE4, and at least 2.5k for normals either that or at least a whale to complete it comfortably. otherwise it takes for ever even if u survive the mechs. 

These devs even put the min gear requirements on the dungeon descrip for easy as Grand celestial when clearly u cannot do it with GC weapon lmao. even thornbreaker is already pretty hard to do. 

34 minutes ago, AxeofDawn said:

At least for easy mode there should be more dungeons like "cold storage"  and "haeven's mandate" that are soloable.

The game is full of cool dungeons that aren't used anymore.

Upcoming dungeons seem to be all 4 man now probs because it getting harder to recruit the right geared players with less playerbase but it wont really fix the internal gear requirements. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LlamaDude said:

And please god dont say "Hurdur theres circle and den of ancients" You know damn well those solo dungeons are not completable without some high high end gear, just add some nice and easy solo dailies 

Unless Circle of Sundering was heavily buffed, you could easily complete it with 80k dps which is essentially basic story gear (it was proven by a few people even)

So no, you dont need full end game gear to complete CoS or DoA.

46 minutes ago, Askaria said:

Hate to say it but what u said is pretty much true. Initially you look at the stuff C2A gives u but even after u finish c2A barely gets you to 1.9k ap. U need 2k+ ap for easy mode dg to run it easily, 2.5k for normals. all the crap that drop in easy is almost useless and you need to do normals to get any sort of good gear drops. 

People need to drop this misconception thinking AP is everything or Weapon is everything. The most damage you deal comes from your accessories. If you purely focus on the weapon and ignore them your damage will suffer and you can easily be outdpsed by lesser geared people.

But yes, normal mode should either get a dungeon buff for players inside it to boost their damage or another slight HP nerf.

30 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

So no, you dont need full end game gear to complete CoS or DoA.

Ive finished Call to arms plus BM Soul badge and i can do Master Hong, The Cat Lady from Den of the ancients and even spectral shrine normal mode in all of them i have atleast 2 minutes left after finishing them.

Gear is not a problem for thoose atleast not right now while we have CTA.

30 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

People need to drop this misconception thinking AP is everything or Weapon is everything.

Well AP is the best way to calculate your supposed dps in a fast way. Which is why people look at it and not your gear in general.

Even in UE3 when i had like 3k ap and could run the stuff solo i noticed people wont get into the party if you put requriements like "ET 6 weapon" they want to see a clear AP Number not what kinda gear you should have. I just wanna say its stupid insulting everyone searching for high AP you are simply forced to search that way if you wanna clear the stuff in a reasonable time or you search for ages to get a group.

Since you've mentioned solo dungeons, unless they have been buffed in UE4:

CoS is doable straight out of story mode.

Eva easy mode should be doable with TB3. I did normal mode on multiple TB6 alts of various classes.

Den of the ancients is probably the most restrictive of these, as it requires 4,5m dps to not hit 2nd boss enrage timer. That is NOT "high end gear".

Don't fool yourself, in case of many players it's not the gear that's the issue with doing those. It's getting knocked back every damn rotation.

Solo dungeons in their current form are actually one of the rare things NCsoft did right - introducing blocking, iframing and basic attack avoidence as a concept to new players.

Just go to a random SST with a bunch of HM20s and watch what's happening on 1st boss. People are flying in every possible direction, horizontally and vertically.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, LlamaDude said:

On all my characters i just choose a dungeon (easy mode), click "enter dungeon" then click "recruit" before i run into the portal.

and before i even reach the boss while clearing trash, the party is already full.

So i really dono where you get this "it takes 40 minutes" idea from.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Uldrum said:

On all my characters i just choose a dungeon (easy mode), click "enter dungeon" then click "recruit" before i run into the portal.

and before i even reach the boss while clearing trash, the party is already full.

Its just a rant, nothing to take serious. ''game is dead'' With 1 million active players. But maybe thats dead according to some people. 
And also i don't get the logic in bns community anymore. 

''lets download this mmo game witch by the way stands for massively multiplayer online game'' 
And then complain bcz they can't solo dungeons. 

1 they should get more gear so they can then. 
2 they should not play mmo at all with that mentality tbh. 

anyway tldr. Some people are never happy. 

46 minutes ago, Uldrum said:

Can i ask what ur gear is, cause im sure after 2 years u shuld be near the end of the gear spectrum.

its hard to suggest u know how it feels like now to level and gear up a new character now than it was be4 unless u recently geared a new character.  

back when u started in 2019 these dungeons were like 5 mins clears tops. now its 10-15 depending on ur gear in this recent few updates. the problem isnt just whether its easy or not but rather it takes longer to clear now than be4. 

sure u can recruit in dungeon, but honestly at the end of the day whether ur undergeared or not. ur either the carry or the getting carried. its one or the other. or else ur spending at leasst 5-10 mins longer than previously. making it harder and longer to gear up. and the important crap thing is easy dungeon barely gives anything useful now. the only thing u need is the sanctum breakthu chest which barely even pops up but u cant do normals (unless ur god tier pro) let alone see any ppl doing normals. trying to clear norms on a thornbreaker lvl gear kek

its the way they changed the game mechanics and systems recently that make it harder to gear up new characters at least reach a state where doing the dg is more easily clearable.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, 200IQ said:

Its just a rant, nothing to take serious. ''game is dead'' With 1 million active players. But maybe thats dead according to some people. 
And also i don't get the logic in bns community anymore. 

''lets download this mmo game witch by the way stands for massively multiplayer online game'' 
And then complain bcz they can't solo dungeons. 

1 they should get more gear so they can then. 
2 they should not play mmo at all with that mentality tbh. 

anyway tldr. Some people are never happy. 

https://mmo-population.com/r/bladeandsoul

game is mostly dead. barely 2 years ago was 250k+ players per day now its barely 20k per day. funny how it spiked on new update UE4 and DB to 120k and now the hype is cooling and playerbase is one again at dead level. 20k players from a 2mill playerbase is nowhere even near high. and BNS revenue in the past quarter has dropped by over 60% lels. "not dead". u dont go from 120k players a day on new update and drop instantly like BNS did recently by over 70-80k players in 1-2 days and not think why. its pretty clear because the ppl who came back or experienced the game saw the internal issues which still plagued this game but is now even worse. 

1. bro have even checked the recent game systems and mechs or leveled a new character? its legit like IA walled. How as a new character can u get silversteel ores without an active raid sir? when most IA raids are now dead or sellers only. kek and the dev put ur c2a stuff right at that entry doorway thornbreaker 9 because they dont want new players to even have a chance to catch up. even now silversteel ores no where even bound to acc or sellable. therefore progression is stopped for all new players. Bro explain how u can get ur silversteel ores without paying anything gold or $$$? can u get it by doing dailies? nope. Doesnt count the weekly that gives 3 ores. cause thats barely anything when u need 40+ ores for each stage. 20k/2mill playerbase is 1%. 1% active playerbase and u say not dead game 🤣 hahaha

2. doesnt matter what mentality his playing, doesnt change the fact that its alot harder to gear now than it was be4 let alone finish the dungeons. reality doesnt change with mentality.

Edited by Askaria
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Askaria said:

its legit like IA walled. How as a new character can u get silversteel ores without an active raid sir? when most IA raids are now dead or sellers only.

The same as people got them before: you advertise and create your own raid group you can lead, explain mechs to people and clear it. THats how everyone else got their ores. Or if you do not want to put in the effort and work, you can just get ores from weeklies, then from doing the Twisted Serpent Stronghold weekly 4x and buy the ores from the NPc.

to acc or sellable.

Ores (and others for raid weapon path) were never "sellable" unless specifically sealed versions dropped from the raid. Also it wont be acc bound for a while since IA is still 2nd raid and 2nd BiS ring / earrring and weapon.

Bro explain how u can get ur silversteel ores without paying anything gold or $$$? can u get it by doing dailies?

1. Do the actual Raid

2. Weeklies

3. Doing Twisted Serpent Stronghold 4x per week to get the coins and buy ores from the NPC

4. Daily Dash with the weekly chests when its available

Also....the data on the site you provided is VERY questionable. I am pretty certain its not even 50% accurate.

Edited by Grimoir

1 hour ago, Grimoir said:

The same as people got them before: you advertise and create your own raid group you can lead, explain mechs to people and clear it. THats how everyone else got their ores. Or if you do not want to put in the effort and work, you can just get ores from weeklies, then from doing the Twisted Serpent Stronghold weekly 4x and buy the ores from the NPc.

Ores (and others for raid weapon path) were never "sellable" unless specifically sealed versions dropped from the raid. Also it wont be acc bound for a while since IA is still 2nd raid and 2nd BiS ring / earrring and weapon.

1. Do the actual Raid

2. Weeklies

3. Doing Twisted Serpent Stronghold 4x per week to get the coins and buy ores from the NPC

4. Daily Dash with the weekly chests when its available

Also....the data on the site you provided is VERY questionable. I am pretty certain its not even 50% accurate.

If everything was as easy as u say it is, then this game would have way more players and other ppl wouldnt posting issues like this. 

IA recruitment is dead for a reason, no matter how much u try say it is alive its plain not!. not because of ppl but there is no point in doing the content, besides sell for gold. and doing the weekly my god lols. u get 10 ores every 10 coins and u need at least 40 per weapon stage. lmao enjoy ur next year stuck in silversteel weap because the lack of ores. nobody is gonna play this game for that long bro to grind out ores. this game would have long finished by then when a better mmorpg comes out.  i would have thought after 6000+ posts u would have recognised the issues at hand but i was wrong i guess. then again it seems sus when all your posts show a lack of clear vision on the problems at hand. veiling the issue doesnt make your point true.

"ïnternal" Gear requirements will always also be an issue regardless of how much u deny it. 

so far ur points:

1. dead raid no one even runs it and the few ppl who want to have timezone issues/differences that cannot be matches and missing specific classes let alone some dps requirements. 

2. yeah take u 1 year to get ur weapon stages good luck farming it this way. 3 ores a week from the weeklies haha

3. internal gear requirement here, pleb c2a gear isnt gonna cut it here without carries and even then ur not be able to get in with c2a gear unless ppl willing to carry u. 

4. u want to bet RNG on daily dash to get ur ores? r u kidding me? RNG in a bns game? its one thing we know RNG is pretty horrible this game and ive played this game for a long time just like u. 

here's how u can prove ur right, go gear a new character instead of ur main from 2015 maybe then u will see the problems and wall that exist right now. instead of  making it look so simple when its all the more complex than what u list here. 

Regardless of stats questionability, some stats is betta than no stats and the stats do clearly represent the trends like the spike on 08/09-09/09. so u cant say its not true because u urself dont know but sum1 else has put in the work to at least measure seemingly the average stats. BNS profits going down is also an indicator of the lack of playerbase.

people would not be here writing in this thread if these problems did not exist internally in this game. the devs know this, other ppl know this and im pretty sure u do too. i know u want to support the game but hiding the issue doesn't solve anything regardless of how much u deny or simplify the problem. you playing on ur main now can never understand the problems suffered by those who started a new character recently or did c2a for a new character. 

Edited by Askaria
  • Like 2

Raid weapon is the most worthless thing to upgrade past Grand Celestial, and expensive as hell also. People are OBSESSED with weapon because of other games where weapon is most dps.

In this game, raid soulshields are biggest dps boost by far, then accessories. Weapon used to be good when modifiers increased up to Aransu, but now it's negligible. BM weapon upgrade from IA for example, was almost not even noticeable.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Askaria said:

1. dead raid no one even runs it and the few ppl who want to have timezone issues/differences that cannot be matches and missing specific classes let alone some dps requirements. 

I see plenty of players advertising in the Raid Discord for both: Looking for raid groups and groups advertising selling of items from raids. So its not dead, you just do not know where to look for it. 

39 minutes ago, Askaria said:

2. yeah take u 1 year to get ur weapon stages good luck farming it this way. 3 ores a week from the weeklies haha

Main source of ores for all raid weapons has always been raid. Any other sources are just tiny extras. Again, if you want the ores, get a raid group going and clear the content. Do not expect to get the 2nd best in slot weapon for basically free.

40 minutes ago, Askaria said:

4. u want to bet RNG on daily dash to get ur ores? r u kidding me? RNG in a bns game? its one thing we know RNG is pretty horrible this game and ive played this game for a long time just like u. 

You asked for sources, i listed them for you. You can potentially get 10 ores per week for the coins. that is a very good trade off, considering you dont want to do the actual raid for them.

41 minutes ago, Askaria said:

Regardless of stats questionability, some stats is betta than no stats and the stats do clearly represent the trends like the spike on 08/09-09/09. so u cant say its not true because u urself dont know but sum1 else has put in the work to at least measure seemingly the average stats. BNS profits going down is also an indicator of the lack of playerbase.

Having stats without a reliable source is the same as having no stats. You cannot measure average stats on stats that you cannot dertermine their actual accuracy.

Profits going down does not necerssairly mean lack of playerbase.

43 minutes ago, Askaria said:

people would not be here writing in this thread if these problems did not exist internally in this game. the devs know this, other ppl know this and im pretty sure u do too. i know u want to support the game but hiding the issue doesn't solve anything regardless of how much u deny or simplify the problem. you playing on ur main now can never understand the problems suffered by those who started a new character recently or did c2a for a new character. 

The game has problems, but so far from your posts it all boils down to "i want max silversteel weapon but dont want to create a raid group and do the raid for it".

25 minutes ago, Shiro said:

Raid weapon is the most worthless thing to upgrade past Grand Celestial, and expensive as hell also. People are OBSESSED with weapon because of other games where weapon is most dps.

Grand celestial is the worst weapon from teh raid path. You should upgrade to anything to get away from it be it raid or non-raid.

15 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

Grand celestial is the worst weapon from teh raid path. You should upgrade to anything to get away from it be it raid or non-raid.

Dunno where this even comes from it's not like it's a downgrade but yes it is a very small increase over Aransu, and the next weapons are even smaller.

But GC is cheap while Thornbreaker is expensive af to upgrade, so let's just say thornbreaker 3 is the soft cap, and people should focus other things once there (even unity and compound far better than upgrading trash weapon)

• Like 2

Mate,  ppl are LFR for centuries and nvr get recruited in the chat discord. theres a reason why, there are no active raids looking for ppl and way too troublesome right now for ppl to when ppl are all moved onto BM or find it not worthwhile. Selling raids dont count as recruit genius. especially not for a new player or new character. u need the gold to be able to buy those and find one that suits ur time. 

This is the problem with u @Grimoir your looking at the issue from a 1st world player perspective, you already pretty much reached the end game gear by now on ur main. u dont understand the 3rd world player problems where most new ppl or characters are. this is where u are blind to the problems that exist. 

10 ores a week is assuming u have the gear already to do that weekly. once again ur looking at this from a endgame player perspective. how can u even fkn do TS with c2a gear without getting booted when even lab has a gear requirement at least not to get kicked. c2A 1.9k ap gear is not gonna cut it unless ur getting carried and thats not happening every week. 

"Having stats without a reliable source is the same as having no stats. You cannot measure average stats on stats that you cannot dertermine their actual accuracy. Regardless this whether this is a representative figure or not, it is a figure nontheless and clearly matches the player activity trends recently seen. 

Profits going down does not necerssairly mean lack of playerbase." <-- this is exactly what it means, when ur profits are down by 25% each quarter. this is a sign of lack of popularity in ur game especially when its f2p. ppl are unwilling to pay for ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ and along with many other sites showing downward trend of playeractivity. piece 2 and 2 together and u can see for what it means. 

Ask the devs or the @Hime is player activity going down? its pretty obvious its gonna be yes. This game has been on rollercoaster trends for the past 2 years in a downward spiral. 

bro my post is essentially outlining the problems existing right now, ppl want to do the content but dont have the gear to do so, but u need get the gear from the content itself. this the current problem. the devs want ppl to do normal and hard modes, but how can ppl do it when the gear drops in these modes and not in easy mode to get to that point to be able to do normals and hard modes. an example is have done c2a get u to 1.9k ap. u need at least 2k let alone 2.2k to even clear it comfortably or take forever let alone not get kicked. NOBODY IS GONNA LET U GO INTO NORMALS WITH 1.9K AP unless there is heavy carries. 

use ur brain a little and think about it, they put the gear u need to do the harder modes on the harder modes but to do the harder modes u need the gear in the first place. this a double entendre and the current issue in the game system right now. not about ppl asking for max silversteel weapon genius, we need a more fair system to obtain gear that is needed to run the dungeons itself. not this current system of internal dmg lockouts due to missing gear. its like climbing a ladder but missing a rung in the middle. 

back when it was normal and hard modes only at least you could get the same legendary bracelet or what not from normal by lesser chance but now u cant even get it on easy what u can get on normal let alone most newer ppl cant run normals on their c2a gear at least in a feasible clear time without getting carried.

Edited by Askaria
  • Like 2

@Askaria Here's a question for you genius, why cannot 3rd world players do the dungeons or raids with other 3rd world players? Problem solved.

Easy mode dungeons need minimum of 350 to 700k (depending on dungeon) dps to clear the dungeons, 800k to 1.5m to have 0 issues in clearing (more or less depending on the enrage timer as well). For normal mode you only need roughly 1.5m dps or 3m dps to clear them with no issues.

It only comes down to you and your willingness to actually do them with other players with low level gear and learn how to do the dungeons without dying constantly and without failing mechanics.

But the fact is most of you people do not want to do this with other 3rd world players with same level of low level gear and that is a "you" problem not a problem in the game. You think it's a waste of time to spend extra 5 minutes or 10 minutes per boss to do the dungeons while that is what you are supposed to do. People ask certain AP only because they want to kill fast or because that level of AP shows that the player most likely knows better what he is doing (aka has a brain), that is a community issue. Same for raids, majority of the people who would need it, do not want to do what you would need to do to get them done.

Edited by Amarathiel

44 minutes ago, Shiro said:

Dunno where this even comes from it's not like it's a downgrade but yes it is a very small increase over Aransu, and the next weapons are even smaller.

it is a "potential" downgrade because GC is the first raid path that changed how the raid weapon buff worked. thats why most players recommend trying to skip the GC path as fast as you can. ( If i am not mistaking the weapon only becomes decent at stage 9)

42 minutes ago, Askaria said:

Mate,  ppl are LFR for centuries and nvr get recruited in the chat discord. theres a reason why, there are no active raids looking for ppl and way too troublesome right now for ppl to when ppl are all moved onto BM or find it not worthwhile.

Again as i said there is NOTHING stopping you from making a group with all those people and doing the raid. Literally. How do you think others got it done? If you do not get recruited you make a group. But if no one wants to step up as a lead and organize one, then you wont have one. Most other players dont recruit for it because they do not need it anymore or because they have their own guild runs. You need to accept the fact that if you wanna do the raid you have to organise it, do not expect people to jsut free carry you.

45 minutes ago, Askaria said:

This is the problem with u @Grimoir your looking at the issue from a 1st world player perspective, you already pretty much reached the end game gear by now on ur main. u dont understand the 3rd world player problems where most new ppl or characters are. this is where u are blind to the problems that exist. 

No, because all players were in the exact same situation when IA raid first released. Players also had to look for recruitments, organise groups and learn mechanics. In that aspect nothing changed. I would understand if there were no players looking for raid groups, but there are, plenty of them, jsut no one wants to step up as a lead. And that is not a game issue.

47 minutes ago, Askaria said:

10 ores a week is assuming u have the gear already to do that weekly. once again ur looking at this from a endgame player perspective. how can u even fkn do TS with c2a gear without getting booted when even lab has a gear requirement at least not to get kicked. c2A 1.9k ap gear is not gonna cut it unless ur getting carried and thats not happening every week. 

Pleb BM raid literally has no mechanics asside 1 50% conduction which just anyone can essentially do that has a brain. 

49 minutes ago, Askaria said:

"Having stats without a reliable source is the same as having no stats. You cannot measure average stats on stats that you cannot dertermine their actual accuracy. Regardless this whether this is a representative figure or not, it is a figure nontheless and clearly matches the player activity trends recently seen. 

So if i made a website saying "estimated data" on BnS and said it has 5mil   concurrent players over a few months. that would also be a "figure nontheless" and be a "representative figure". The website you chose to use as base even says themselves they dont even know the accuracy of their own data so basing anything on those numbers is nothing.

51 minutes ago, Askaria said:

Profits going down does not necerssairly mean lack of playerbase." <-- this is exactly what it means, when ur profits are down by 25% each quarter. this is a sign of lack of popularity in ur game especially when its f2p. ppl are unwilling to pay for ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ and along with many other sites showing downward trend of playeractivity. piece 2 and 2 together and u can see for what it means. 

No it is not exactly what it means. Profits going down can also be a result of not having enticing sales, or players simply not willing to spend money but still playing. It does not necessairly mean there is a lack of players. There is a multitude of factors.

53 minutes ago, Askaria said:

bro my post is essentially outlining the problems existing right now, ppl want to do the content but dont have the gear to do so, but u need get the gear from the content itself. this the current problem.

They do have the gear to do so. They jsut dont want to put in the effort.

54 minutes ago, Askaria said:

u need at least 2k let alone 2.2k to even clear it comfortably or take forever let alone not get kicked. NOBODY IS GONNA LET U GO INTO NORMALS WITH 1.9K AP unless there is heavy carries. 

This is your problem. If someone is making a group they decide who they want in and who not, that is their full right. Nothing is stopping you in making a party with 6x 1.9k ap players to do the dungeon. that is more than enough. But you dont want to do it because everyone thinks they are entitled to a carry.

there are some gear gaps in the way current loot works, but all the other issues are completely unrelated to that.

A group of new players in the process of opening C2A boxes are by all means able to do normal modes.

If you're not willing to learn basic rotations to not die to damage (not even to mechanics) that's your problem.

A group of new players that are finished with their C2A boxes are able to do IA.

If you're too lazy to organize and spend time progressing and practicing mechanics (which already got nerfed to the ground, like, for real), don't come here crying that you need to buy from sell raids.

A single player in the process of opening C2A boxes can easily do CoS and Shrine easymode, if he's done with stage12 C2A he can do Shrine normalmode and Den of the ancients.

Call to arms DOES make this game accessible to new players. Arguing otherwise is just instant gratification zoomer snowflakeizm.

• Like 1

Mmm I think FFXIV did it right. Raid weapon is only 10 ilvls higher than the weekly/casual gear. You don't have to "upgrade" your gear, just getting max stats. Weekly 24 man raids give u gear just below raid gear, weekly cap on casual content can get you there and hunting (casual sure) is nice. I think some sort of similiar system would be great but sadly this is a p2w game and fashion is not their main revenue. I wished more mmos would go subscription based so you would have a great publisher like Square Enix, one that actually listens to its playerbase and puts effort into maintaining its subs.

16 hours ago, LlamaDude said:

I disagree with everythin you say, but in the same time i would wish to see more (Solo) Quests in the dailies. But actually when you play after 5pm and start your dailies, you should be done with the 4 quests in F8 in about 40 minute if you are unlucky with your members. You can still do Koldrak or if you know how CoS works and have at least 2.2kk DPS, that should do it as well.

The Game seems very 'unsalted' right know... There is a gear progress like Story Gear + Mushin Tower Gear >>> TT Gear + Easy Dungeons Gear + Outlaw Stuff for weapon and such >>> ET Gear + Normal Dungeons Gear + CoS Stuff for weapon and such >>> IA Gear + Hard Dungeons Gear + DotA for weapon and such >>> Serpent

There is a patern which connects Solo Dungeons with the hardiness of the F8 Dungeons and also the raids. All Solo Dungeons can be done to farm raid material. 

What we also need is to be able to farm Silver Scales, Onyx Sclae more and make Elder Scale FREAKING account bound finally...

On 9/27/2021 at 7:56 AM, LlamaDude said:

And please god dont say "Hurdur theres circle and den of ancients" You know damn well those solo dungeons are not completable without some high high end gear, just add some nice and easy solo dailies 

This complaints that you do and other players do will never end right? 
Where is this entitlement coming from? Other games or what? 

We use to do BT with 150-200k Dps. Same raid as you guys have now, same mechs and everything 200k dps. 
Now people 2 man it. You can damn well do both circle and ancients if you take the time to actually understand what to do in that place. 
They even nerfed the hp when we got ue4. 

If you want do just brain dead face tank it then yeah go for the end gear strat. 
But if you are a free to play new or re-turning player then suck it up and start learn game mechanics. 

Most people in this game (Yes most) Had to learn mechanics and figure it out and make guides. 
When we got BT (Black tower) And other raids, we didn't had anyone to ask. We had to enter the place and try and try and try. 
It was rewarding when we actually completed it. 

Today people have poison mindes with the whole
''omg it take 5 min to kill, i will leave this party'' 
''lol doing mechs fk that i will leave'' 
''boss take 10 min to kill pls Ncsoft nerf the game its to hard'' 

Its time you guys with that mindset shape up and get real. Or find a different mmo game maybe go down in age while you all are at it. 
Bcz apparently is bns to ''hard'' if you ask most people. When in reality its just lazy entitled people that want everything to be so easy they can hold one

button and dps. 

16 hours ago, Amarathiel said:

@Askaria Here's a question for you genius, why cannot 3rd world players do the dungeons or raids with other 3rd world players? Problem solved.

Easy mode dungeons need minimum of 350 to 700k (depending on dungeon) dps to clear the dungeons, 800k to 1.5m to have 0 issues in clearing (more or less depending on the enrage timer as well). For normal mode you only need roughly 1.5m dps or 3m dps to clear them with no issues.

It only comes down to you and your willingness to actually do them with other players with low level gear and learn how to do the dungeons without dying constantly and without failing mechanics.

But the fact is most of you people do not want to do this with other 3rd world players with same level of low level gear and that is a "you" problem not a problem in the game. You think it's a waste of time to spend extra 5 minutes or 10 minutes per boss to do the dungeons while that is what you are supposed to do. People ask certain AP only because they want to kill fast or because that level of AP shows that the player most likely knows better what he is doing (aka has a brain), that is a community issue. Same for raids, majority of the people who would need it, do not want to do what you would need to do to get them done.

not even suprised the stuff coming from u since ur old player who is probably playing on his main from many years ago rather than trying to level a new character and gear it up. dont talk what u dont understand mate, have u even tried gearing up recently on a new character? have a try then talk. you and @Grimoir act like u know what ur talking about yet have not tried the recent gear leveling experience. try it then come back and argue once u have experience. 

nobody is asking for top notch gear right off the fkn bat, we are asking for better QOL changes than the current system which clearly has many rungs missing from its ladder for ppl to progress in a reasonable fashion. SURE U can do normals on 1.9k ap gear but how long will it take u finish the dungeon even if u survive the mechs. the bosses have 2x more hp than u can clear on easy and 1 mistake pretty much ends you and u become floor mat. nobody wants to take 15 mins to clear a dungeon boss even with pleb gear. its just not feasible. they make the boss more hp not because they want to learn mechs and do the boss properly but to have stronger gear to do it in the same amount of time u once did it on easy. but to get this fkn gear in the first place u have do it and clear that long and that much harder. u dont see fkn ppl doing hard mode dungeons with 1.9k ap gear for a reason. so ur point is clearly fkn mute. (taps brains) use it, think before u down talk other ppl who clearly have a valid point. IF THEY WANTED U TO LEARN MECHS AS PRIORITY IN NORMALS THEY WOULD HAVE MADE THE BOSS KILL U INSTANTLY IF U FAILED IT but it doesnt kill u on norms it jst chunks u. 

dont act like u know your stuff, ur clearly missing a few key points here . i played this game just as long as u have if not even longer. i know from experience the game has drastically changed, used to be farmable in feasible fashion some form or way if u put in the time . now its complete garbage system ever since september update to UE4, and yes most IA raids are dead, i would like to see u try to recruit newer players into your IA raids then we will talk. because honestly at this point u wont, yet u argue its not dead like its a fkn joke. if ur raids themselves are unwilling to recruit newer players, i dont think u have right to talk and say its not dead. 

recruit ur own players? yeah sure thing, go and find a player that is willing to tank in LFR. u wont even find it, there are specific class requirements and certain that u just cant find in LFR. ppl look for certain types of players which dont exist in abundance anymore especially now with IA Raid. this is why its dead. because of scum endgamers like u who argue but dont want to recruit newer players. raid is full? split ur 12 in to two groups of 6 and recruit newer players then to at least guide and assist them at least 6 of u already have experience and the gear, but u wont because of why? huh? because of greed and no incentive to help new players. this is another issue with this game. acting like ur top poop just because cause u already reached the end and looking down at others who started new characters. u dont need the drops yet look down on others who do. 

0 incentive to help newer players hence why ppl like u are acting like u know stuff and how it feels to gear new characters when u dont know a single thing because u already long past this. the leveling /gearing experience is now way different from when u started. as an endgame player, do u not feel ashamed of urself. i as on my main do feel ashamed for u, with ur superior attitude acting like u know when u dont. im sorry thats just how it is from my perspective about u and im pretty sure others might see the same too. 

this is why u and some others here, ignore blatant problems in the system and act like there isnt when there is. an example is from another person, there is currently no way to farm feasible scales for ppl who just finished c2a, keyword feasible. like u could prior to this september major update let alone 2 years when u were playing. dont ignore blatant issues in the system just because u reached the end already, this is why the game has gone in a downward spiral because the devs are currently doing what ur doing ignoring blatant problems and only addressing some of them when they need more profits for their shareholders.

im an endgame player but i am going through the current process of leveling an new character and class and boy let me tell u the difference now than it was before is much harder to progress in gear. 

Edited by Askaria
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, 200IQ said:

This complaints that you do and other players do will never end right? 
Where is this entitlement coming from? Other games or what? 

We use to do BT with 150-200k Dps. Same raid as you guys have now, same mechs and everything 200k dps. 
Now people 2 man it. You can damn well do both circle and ancients if you take the time to actually understand what to do in that place. 
They even nerfed the hp when we got ue4. 

If you want do just brain dead face tank it then yeah go for the end gear strat. 
But if you are a free to play new or re-turning player then suck it up and start learn game mechanics. 

Most people in this game (Yes most) Had to learn mechanics and figure it out and make guides. 
When we got BT (Black tower) And other raids, we didn't had anyone to ask. We had to enter the place and try and try and try. 
It was rewarding when we actually completed it. 

Today people have poison mindes with the whole
''omg it take 5 min to kill, i will leave this party'' 
''lol doing mechs fk that i will leave'' 
''boss take 10 min to kill pls Ncsoft nerf the game its to hard'' 

Its time you guys with that mindset shape up and get real. Or find a different mmo game maybe go down in age while you all are at it. 
Bcz apparently is bns to ''hard'' if you ask most people. When in reality its just lazy entitled people that want everything to be so easy they can hold one

button and dps. 

sorry genius ur wrong here, this isnt about learning mechs much anymore. ever since september when they copied the KR client for UE4. it has been more about gear than it has been about mechs. 

sure u can do normals with 1.9k pleb gear but how long will it take u? more than 10 mins +. back when u were just born into BNS in 2017 it didnt take u 10 mins to clear a fkn boss nowhere even near that. barely 5 mins per boss and ur done. 

I ve played this game even longer than u have and i know the difference. ive played every dg and raid before the changes.

they have massively upped the gear requirements now with easy normal and hard to even clear in a feasible time for farming. now its the more gear u have the more quicker u clear regardless of mechs, sure u need to do some mechs but now its more about the gear. i would be fkn amazed if someone was able to do HM bosses with 1.9k ap in less than 5-10 mins without a carry. used to be about skill and ppl learning mechs now its almost mostly about gear. u urself as an endgame player are you even going to let a 1.9k player join ur pt and do HM dgs even if they know mechs? i dont think so. the fact that you dont think so proves my point. They even still the OG min requirements of GC3 from like 2 years+ ago on the recommended weapon list. ROFL

its not even about entitled players or too hard the problem is the gear progression system is complete garbage right now. 

get off ur bum and try leveling gearing a new character in the system of today, we will see if ur talk lines up then. 

I cant get why endgame players are veiling the issue when they themselves are unwilling to try the system on a new character themselves before talking. if ur at the end your obviously gonna look down on ppl who are more new. i was like u once as an endgame player looking down on newer ppl thinking their complaints were nothing but complaints, but now im more reserved because i at least tried the new system and seen the issues myself before i complain or talk . maybe u should too?

Edited by Askaria
  • Like 1