Forums

You shouldn't have to use enchantment stones for upgrading a mythical item

So I recently enchanted my soul after I got the 50 fusions stones required to make the 5 enchantment stones needed.  And I then saw that I would have to from then on use 5 more enchantment stones when I want to do a normal upgrade for my soul now.  Those systems should be separate.  It shouldn't make it harder to level the item.

I think using the 5 once is fine, and then using more potentially with fusion stones just on the enchantment side would be okay, but it shouldn't make it harder to just level the item like normal.

• Like 4

That is actually normal. If you enchanted your soul before the next breakthrough stage, so for example you enchanted any true soul before upgrading to the next stage, the game sees the new soul as a new item that you need to awaken / enchant.  Works the same way with talisman, heart and pet.

It only costs enchantment stones to breakthroo to the next stage if when you go mythical 1 on the new stage it would cost more. (Soul starts off at 5 enchantment stones to go mythical 1, but on higher stages it costs 10. That means if you went +1 on the lower stage they charged 5 more for the breakthroo so that overall it is the same cost)

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Bobthemonk said:

It only costs enchantment stones to breakthroo to the next stage if when you go mythical 1 on the new stage it would cost more. (Soul starts off at 5 enchantment stones to go mythical 1, but on higher stages it costs 10. That means if you went +1 on the lower stage they charged 5 more for the breakthroo so that overall it is the same cost)

Very interesting, thx for explaining ^^

Np, it catches alot of people off guard. I delayed mythical 1 thinking it was always the same cost myself (same as friend who warned me to wait to save stones). Thats only reason I noticed it is to "balance" cost / keep it the same regardless of when you start going mythical. From what I can tell it's the stages where you get more stats from the mythical upgrade, so if going to next tier of the item doesn't boost the mythical stats then you wont need to pay more enchantment stones.