AFK-farming in Spectral Shrine

Evild4nte

Interested. Hit me up with details.

Saw someone stuck skill spamming in spawn spot of Spectral Shrine. But I simply though - weird.

From history of things, there was no punishment for XP farming.

1st punishment I ever saw was outfit thingy maybe last winter (?). When they removed outfist from players.

Edited by Minimihi

There actually are players Botting Spectral Shrine currently by using some AHK scripts of some sort or other methods. You can see in their movement that it is not normal and they are always moving exactly the same. This reminds me of the time people did something similar in Mushin Tower with the Reputation Charms. This only started recently with UE4  because the EXP in Spectral Shrine was boosted quite a lot that high ranking clans can get 1 Million EXP per run with a 200% EXP soup and high clan ranking.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lillvargen said:

afk farm spectral shrine how, its not like you get a monstrous ammount of xp there

I mean, i takes me 50 seconds to kill the boss in nm and it gives around 1.1 mio with exp soup. When you farm it automatically it will give a big amount exp / hour.

45 minutes ago, Shirayuky said:

Everyday there is someone new afk farming, @Hime can we expect any sort of punishment for this people? 

No, just like they still aren't punishing every other type of cheating

Just look at arena ranking, it's just stupid.

21 minutes ago, Uldrum said:

Afk farm?

I thought Spectral shrine needed mechs and precise movements to not die instantly.

How do people afk-farm that?

My question as well. Indeed also 50 sec completion in normal mode HOW with the mandatory move out of the way mechs. I keep hearing of a bug and I guess it's true.

Edited by ProphetJones

2 hours ago, Kicsiduda said:

Wait, nm Eva gives 1kk exp? Damn, I haven't been there for so long. Does she give xp even after you did the dungeon 3 times that day?

With 200% Exp-soup and decent clanbonus you get 1.1 mio as often as you want.

Edited by Evild4nte
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Shiro said:

Just fyi for those that don't know, after UE4 Eva gives a ton of exp on all modes (over 1 mil with high clan bonus and food in Normal). Also, Normal (and Easy) doesn't even kill you with the big AoE anymore, only hard does.

The big aoe as in the one where you have to cc her? It does kill me instantly if I don't cc her.

That's a fact, no one will get punished for using bot on Eva, this is Blade and soul's support story. You just have to considerate that HM lvl wouldn't be even symbolic anymore. One more thing ruined.

HM levels funeral this sunday on church

You all know what's going to happen : When they realize that some people have reached the HM 40 too fast (HM30 to HM40 in 1 month with bot H24), they will nerf the experience points given by Spectral Shrine, and legit farmer will pay the price. Rude rule of Blade and soul. But still the rule we can all observe.

Edited by Zai
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Shiro said:

No I mean the 40m AoE that you have to run away from

That only kills in hardmode. In normal you can stay on boss, but it doesn't really mean much, since boss is invulnerable for majority of that aoe's casting time.

edit: nevermind, you said it already, mixed up usernames cuz of pictures

Edited by Rhiakath
I'm blind