premium 90d suggestion

MERNDA

we f2p players were suffering in buying premium90d we buy from people who pays money in game using gold so it's like we are paying in game as well i dont think we are complete f2p, i know that the game cant put premium90d in hmc section or all cheaters will get it for free by doing bg/pvp 

so why not make a coin just for premium90d and that coin you cant obtain but through f9 trade gold with money and with that people can buy it by exchanging currency

do you think it's a bad idea?

@hime

As you pointed out with F9 and ranking rewards, the whole issue comes down to F9 taking NCoin and converting it into HMC instead, making HMC the "I didn't pay money for this" currency instead of "nobody paid money for this" currency. And since players that don't pay for the game (but whose existence is necessary for paying people to enjoy the game) aren't worth anything, don't expect a change.

39 minutes ago, Yunilesca said:

I don't get why people don't want to spend any money on a game they enjoy. "Im f2p cos its cool" or "f2p cos im poor" this is so bs lol,  you don't HAVE to spend thousands, just 10 bucks for a month premium. 

This shows a profound ignorance about economic differences not just in the world, but also within regions covered by these servers.

8 hours ago, Yunilesca said:

I don't get why people don't want to spend any money on a game they enjoy. "Im f2p cos its cool" or "f2p cos im poor" this is so bs lol,  you don't HAVE to spend thousands, just 10 bucks for a month premium. 

i dont have money to be able to spend on game thats why

8 hours ago, FlCosmin said:

@Himejust tell them to make Premium from HM Store marketable already I don't know why in this game it is not since other games you can do, it helps F2P people as well those who buy NC Coins to make in game gold, it's a win win situation.

i dont think it's a good thing to make it in hmc cuz it will be 100% free for everyone specially when all are doing bg/pvp on all charas on eu and na  they make 10k+hmc means people will never pay any penny in game thats why i asked if they can make that new currency acceable only by exchanging real  money with gold

Why pay for Premium membership to have server constant disconnects to game/changing char , return to server etc. You pay (normally) with your money for ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ to work or have an enjoyable experience in the game, whatever that may be for you. They got so many bugs im not re-subscribing until they fix their server/bugs. They don't even acknowledge the koldrak 1% or koldrak screen freeze bug to the community. They have the time to look into the issue themselves and they don't. They haven't even fixed the CTA gems stat bug from their own event like wtf. ctrl + f to hide other char/pet aura displays is broken too, its a complete shitfest. If anything they should be giving compensation for how poorly they introduced UE4 to the community.

Edited by Merchant Ow O

1 hour ago, MERNDA said:

i dont think it's a good thing to make it in hmc cuz it will be 100% free for everyone specially when all are doing bg/pvp on all charas on eu and na  they make 10k+hmc means people will never pay any penny in game thats why i asked if they can make that new currency acceable only by exchanging real  money with gold

I never said to be purchasable with HM Coins, you have to spend NC Coins to get the premium and put it on the market how is that a bad idea? 

11 hours ago, FlCosmin said:

@Himejust tell them to make Premium from HM Store marketable already I don't know why in this game it is not since other games you can do, it helps F2P people as well those who buy NC Coins to make in game gold, it's a win win situation.

They would have to remake the premium membership item for that to work. The reason its not marketable is because it does not work like other in-game items upon use. Devs would need to code it with a new item that when used grants 90 days premium, and something like that is surely not on their priority list.

2 hours ago, FlCosmin said:

I never said to be purchasable with HM Coins, you have to spend NC Coins to get the premium and put it on the market how is that a bad idea? 

i dont think this is a good idea to put it in market cuz market play players will buy them all and put them with hella high number i hope there is a solution for this