Loading Screen Art Contest Winners 2021

LordSwift

@Hime

What ever happened to the Loading Screen Art Contest Winners 2021? In the past after the winners were announced they would appear in the ingame loading screens shortly after. I'm guessing with the whole UE 4 update it got pushed back and all but were you guys still planning on implementing the art into future loading screens?

https://www.bladeandsoul.com/en-us/news/article/5144/2021-loading-screen-art-contest-winners

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• NCSOFT
On 9/21/2021 at 11:52 AM, LordSwift said:

@Hime

What ever happened to the Loading Screen Art Contest Winners 2021? In the past after the winners were announced they would appear in the ingame loading screens shortly after. I'm guessing with the whole UE 4 update it got pushed back and all but were you guys still planning on implementing the art into future loading screens?

https://www.bladeandsoul.com/en-us/news/article/5144/2021-loading-screen-art-contest-winners

Hi @LordSwift,

I'm currently handling this, and yes, due to the UE4 update we had to push the implementation of the artwork to accomodate all workload.

We also received additional requests from some of our winners, so we wanted to make sure to comply with those.

And don't worry! We are definitely on it, and we already requested for all of the winning artworks of our 2021 Loading Screen Art Contest to be implemented into the game. 😊

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rynara said:

Hi @LordSwift,

I'm currently handling this, and yes, due to the UE4 update we had to push the implementation of the artwork to accomodate all workload.

We also received additional requests from some of our winners, so we wanted to make sure to comply with those.

And don't worry! We are definitely on it, and we already requested for all of the winning artworks of our 2021 Loading Screen Art Contest to be implemented into the game. 😊

Ok then, good to know about this contest, and what about all LOADINGSCREEN that are available on KR client and we get none ??! All new one ..?? Where are they .. you have 10 copy of the sames loadinscreens ..

• 1 month later...
On 9/22/2021 at 3:42 PM, Rynara said:

Hi @LordSwift,

@Hime@Rynara
Will the new Loadingscreens of 2021 also be staying ingame the same amount of time as the previous loadingscreen contest winners?

It's been pushed back so far now, that it would be kind of unfair if they will be taken out way earlier as well for next year's contest.

• Like 1

• NCSOFT

Hi everyone, there are many steps involved to prepare the art for the client, and then additional steps to implement the art. Our team's focus has been on the UE4 client, and fixing major issues, so we had to delay this task.

I also wanted to let you know that we just received confirmation that the artwork from the 2021 Loading Screen Art Contest winners will be implemented with the December update! Thank you so much for your patience. ❤️

@Sizuu the art should be in the game for a similar time as past contests. Update: I checked with the team and we definitely want to consider the delay that happened, and do our best to keep those artworks in the client for as long as possible. Please note that sudden changes can happen so we can not guarantee this.

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/17/2021 at 1:17 PM, Rynara said:

Hi everyone, there are many steps involved to prepare the art for the client, and then additional steps to implement the art. Our team's focus has been on the UE4 client, and fixing major issues, so we had to delay this task.

I also wanted to let you know that we just received confirmation that the artwork from the 2021 Loading Screen Art Contest winners will be implemented with the December update! Thank you so much for your patience. ❤️

@Sizuu the art should be in the game for a similar time as past contests. Update: I checked with the team and we definitely want to consider the delay that happened, and do our best to keep those artworks in the client for as long as possible. Please note that sudden changes can happen so we can not guarantee this.

So the December Update came last Week, the Loadingscreens still haven't been implemented? Is there another December update coming??