snactum cores to buy old dungeons acces ?

PinkyMira

hello,

i got IA ring and earring from CTA event, and i need dungeons acces like ( ayanka earring,ring ) to upgrade them but the problem is there is only one box drop those acces in normal mode dungeons and hard to find party doing normal mode cuz all people go as easy mode so we can buy box from junsorei merchant but how old acces need ( 50 snactum core ) why not sovereign core or older cores cuz the acces like ayanka ring drop in dungeon give sovereign core at last in past now its way harder for new players to get those acces any solution for this @Hime

GcaBKvJ.jpg

Yesterday i payed nearly 500G for this Box cause its so super rare. In UE3 it dropped like crazy, the dungeons where way faster and it was like 3 Bronze for each.

Considering 1 Normalmode run can take 30 Minutes including searching for people etc. its just not worth it.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Riel said:

TBH I don't see any problems, I've got this chest from EM dungeons a few times already. But yes, it's rare and I'm sharing Uldrum's opinion.

Don't believe you, I run every dung every day since CTA and seen this only twice on EM. Moreover you need 1 item per stage 6 and for new accesories you need 1 to open. Means:
Belt - 2
Bracelet - 2
Neck - 2
Glove - 2
Earling -2
ring -2
that is 12 boxes per char, now lets see how many you need for weapon, or for PVP accesories, now consider that you go from silversteel to uzume that is one more per accesory and sooo on. You literally need like 30 of those boxes

44 minutes ago, Shîro said:

Don't believe you, I run every dung every day since CTA and seen this only twice on EM. Moreover you need 1 item per stage 6 and for new accesories you need 1 to open.

To be fair, I'm doing every dungeon 2x/day + spamming TC em solo for 300 achi.

31 minutes ago, Riel said:

To be fair, I'm doing every dungeon 2x/day + spamming TC em solo for 300 achi.

Yeah, I only saw one box and that's because i decided to run another dungeon to help a friend. Otherwise I wouldn't never seen this box ever. I'm stuck at my acc upgrade AND the last material chest for wep in C2A doesn't give steel array (other issue) so I feel I'm stuck doing baby damage even at 2.3k AP. Meh!

I saw 2 boxes in like 3 weeks but something is wrong for sure.

I mean, i saw a lot and i mean a lot of Legendary accessories chest and just 2 breakthrough accessories box. 

How is it possible... Legendary boxes should have less chance to appear rather than a purple box with old accessories in it

This is also a huge issue for me. Pretty disappointing to finally get those IA accessories, but unable to get past stage 6. I completed the Call to Arms box and never saw the accessory box drop in easy mode. I've seen a lot of "legendary" box drops, but never the purple one. I'm just a casual player and don't have the time or desire to farm for this item that should be easier to get. Breakthrough items were never this hard to get before, so why now? They should change it from Sanctum cores to Sovereign cores. That or up the drop rates, please @Hime

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Kurisu said:

The breakthrough chest drops regularly in normal mode, just get brave and run it. If you're at the point that you need the breakthroughs, you should have enough damage for normal.

I think most people having the problem of even being accepted into such parties.

Or even finding people in general. So even if you brave enough, there is that problem.

Most people just run easy or hard, both extrems, normal mode has barley run.

And again if there is, then people will have a hard time to enter, when they not at least 2k ap or in most cases more is asked for.

3 hours ago, Kurisu said:

The breakthrough chest drops regularly in normal mode, just get brave and run it. If you're at the point that you need the breakthroughs, you should have enough damage for normal.

I have 2.3K AP and I swear, no one knows the mech because they're so used to DPS racing everything. I ran normal a few times with people stronger than me and I always ended up carrying/soloing the bosses because they die from not knowing mech. I wish those accessories were easier to obtain. It's so painful.