Pet gems from CTA no stats [Merged]

JBlanco

I am very worried that they still didn't say anything about this issue 😞

@Amane they are not exactly "free" - they required effort to get or money for the keys from store, also event was advertised with detailed list of rewards, it would be very unfair if the rewards would turn fake at the end

Also many people discarded/sold their old pet gems not noticing that these new ones don't have stats.  If they don't fix this they'll wind up doing even more work going through everyone's tickets individually, and the longer they wait to make an announcement the more people who will file tickets anyway.  It really makes no sense that they don't even announce what their intention is.

I am quite angry, if what they give in the chest is "bug" and then they just stay without doing anything, I would have to think if it is really worth continuing in the game if they are simply going to be like this with things like this, I do not like to "kill" myself by opening 11 chests for weeks to give me at the end 3 simple "stones".

On 9/30/2021 at 10:39 AM, Krausser said:

I am quite angry, if what they give in the chest is "bug" and then they just stay without doing anything, I would have to think if it is really worth continuing in the game if they are simply going to be like this with things like this, I do not like to "kill" myself by opening 11 chests for weeks to give me at the end 3 simple "stones".

Look if you have this attitude just uninstal the game. I was the first one to started this topic. But seeing reactions like this makes me angry. It would be nice if they fixed the gems not gonna lie. But ungratefull kids like you don't deserve them imo. They gave you months of progression for maybe max 3 weeks of playing only dungeons on EM to get your stuff. Even in they don't fix it ever I can live with this. If you convert all the other stuff from the event to time or real money, you basicly just skipped months of work, or litterly 1000's of Euro/Dollars. And don't forget your 3 simple stones are hours of coding. Maybe learn to appreciate what you get instead of talking like this. But as I learned over the years some gamers are never satisfied. And if they don't get end game stuff and everything is easy the some gamers group will always cry. to bad there are to many from you.