Can you even do ANYTHING right ?

poweROFLuck

Before UE4 you had more than 1month to prepare and do things correctly, you had a huge amount of time to prepare and do basic things and even like that you needed a 12hour maintenance to release it with MISTAKES AND BUGS.

And now i open my Stage 11 chest from C2A event and what i see ? 3 pet gems with 0 stats each. THEY DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING !
You are not even able to check whats inside boxes that YOU CREATE ?
And now you gonna tell me what ? To wait another week until i have normal gems when i go no sleep mode to have them fast ?
Lord Christ you are unbelievable !
FIX THE PET GEMSSSSSSSSS ! Before you get flooded by other people who are going to open them the next 2-3days !

Good you guys already reported it, just was about to do it as well.

Someone in game told me about that problem, so please Hime take a look into it ^^

Also... I understand peoples anger, but yelling at someone you want to fix your problems will...

not result in a quicker progress of the problem solving... quiet the oppsite, and it's disrespectful as well.

26 minutes ago, poweROFLuck said:

Chill is over, i chill since 2016 now its ue4 no more excuses

Well then you should be more relaxed, since you can wait that long it shouldn't be a hard thing for you, to stay calm and write down what is the issue and not like you want to start a war. 

So I'm going to translate that to @Hime

it's about Pet Gems in the CTA Chest Stage 11,  they have no stats written 

unknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.png

it seems like the new item that got implemented (since it's a new pet gem that is untradable) is missing some IDs 

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Mizuki said:

Well then you should be more relaxed, since you can wait that long it shouldn't be a hard thing for you, to stay calm and write down what is the issue and not like you want to start a war. 

So I'm going to translate that to @Hime

it's about Pet Gems in the CTA Chest Stage 11,  they have no stats written 

unknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.png

it seems like the new item that got implemented (since it's a new pet gem that is untradable) is missing some IDs 

So do i need to mention that stage 12 probably has the same mistake ?
Orr be more relaxed like you said and test their ability to think ?

1 minute ago, poweROFLuck said:

So do i need to mention that stage 12 probably has the same mistake ?
Orr be more relaxed like you said and test their ability to think ?

If it is, you do post it, and it gets fixed by time. 

On my opinion there is no sense in showing your anger by the bugs that are currently in game, to the support that reports the bugs, and helps to fix the issue.

so keep calm and eat a snickers 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, GenericNick said:

Had you taken a breather from your selfrighteous anger and took a minute to search the forum, you'd find the top stickied post in Announcements section titled "Known bugs in UE4 client" where this issue is acknowledged. You don't need to send in a thousand tickets. They know.

Well said by that, I think this thread can be closed for sure.

40 minutes ago, GenericNick said:

Had you taken a breather from your selfrighteous anger and took a minute to search the forum, you'd find the top stickied post in Announcements section titled "Known bugs in UE4 client" where this issue is acknowledged. You don't need to send in a thousand tickets. They know.

Actually, the thread states that the stats are not DISPLAYED. In reality this isn't a display bug and the gems do not provide stats either.

Honesty OPs frustrations are in place, since UE4 update dropped i was replaying story content and gotta say its trash.. Half of voiceovers cuts of in the middle of sentence, some even not translated, some removed entirely. That scene with wings of mushin flying missing map textures. Idk what they did here, but either  update, QA or both are sloppy at best.. And i really doubt that they will fix anything, because its NCSOFT, they only think about more ways to generate money, and not quality of game.

13 minutes ago, Krivukas said:

Honesty OPs frustrations are in place, since UE4 update dropped i was replaying story content and gotta say its trash.. Half of voiceovers cuts of in the middle of sentence, some even not translated, some removed entirely. That scene with wings of mushin flying missing map textures. Idk what they did here, but either  update, QA or both are sloppy at best.. And i really doubt that they will fix anything, because its NCSOFT, they only think about more ways to generate money, and not quality of game.

Try F10 and you will see everything works perfectly... Strange isn't it ? 
But hey if you get mad you have plenty of people telling you to calm.
Well i've got news for you. Calm time is over since 2016 6years with calm people they achieve absolutely NOTHING

• Hime locked this topic