Lag only in Koldrak Lair anyone?

Zephya

I just posted this in the bug section but I wanted to know if anyone has the same problem as me:

Blade&Soul runs fine for me (no lag, no stuttering, nothing) but as soon as I enter Koldrak Lair, my connection gets really bad. It lags so much I can't do anything and get disconnected. As soon as I'm out of Koldrak Lair, everything runs fine again.

No, my internet connection and my router are both fine. And yes, I checked.

I get the "change character disconnect" too, but right now I can't even finish Koldrak Lair with a single character. This is so frustrating!

Koldrak has massive lags in general, people in chat go crazy everytime. 

Bug 1 : When you try to switch character so that you do koldrak with other account you get disconnected

Bug 2 : Koldrak remains on 1% hp making him lose 1hp every hit so in 1.7billion hp he is pretty much UNKILLABLE

Bug 3 : People who make the mistake to get down in room and fight him can have screen freeze and they lose Koldrak in result

@Hime are you aware of this ?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, poweROFLuck said:

Koldrak has massive lags in general, people in chat go crazy everytime. 

Bug 1 : When you try to switch character so that you do koldrak with other account you get disconnected

Bug 2 : Koldrak remains on 1% hp making him lose 1hp every hit so in 1.7billion hp he is pretty much UNKILLABLE

Bug 3 : People who make the mistake to get down in room and fight him can have screen freeze and they lose Koldrak in result

@Hime are you aware of this ?

i have experienced all 3 of these bugs so whenever i go to my call to arms character for koldrak remnants i just afk at the start because this frozen bug literally happens every single koldrak, its rediculous.. i doubt they're even aware of any of these issues... support is useless because i already sent in reports and they ask for video evidence like i work for this game company, they can do that on their own time.

WE HAVE A WINNER. NCMONKEYS

Finally i decided to cancel my recurrent subscription. Since the UE4 update the game is functionning like garbage. Disconnections when u want to change toons. Koldrak is the worst thing u can't change char ==> error 1000 disconnection directly. the game in that ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ frequently stops don t know why. It don t came from hardware, already tried on 3 differents pc. I want ue3 to com back but i think it will be a sweet dream. I didn t have so many issues with ue 3....

I am patient but if ncsoft don t do something about those ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ random disconnections i will uninstall the game too...

Edited by DameAnthea

This is because so many people have been comming back to the game so when koldrak is up all people in server are going koldrak on same time and recconnect to other char to do Koldrak again with all other ppl so makes the server unstapple becasue it cant handle it