Dark omen from newsletter

Nightflight01

On 9/14/2021 at 11:58 AM, Rynara said:

Hi there, September 15 is correct. The rewards should go out tomorrow.

If you haven't received anything by September 16, please let us know.

I haven't received it yet v_v Not sure if it was given out yet.

1 hour ago, LordSwift said:

I logged in and it was in my mailbox no newsletter no code to apply I'm guessing they are just going to apply to it automatically to accounts.

I thought it would be that way, but I still haven't received mine. Not sure what's happening.

• NCSOFT

Hi thank you for letting us know. I'm going to check with the team to find out why some of you haven't received your rewards yet.

As a reminder; the requirements for the Dark Omen Bundle were to have logged into the game since August 12 and to be signed up for newsletters for both: Blade & Soul and NCSOFT.

@RynaraHez so yesterday my friend gfot his bundle. Although I've been subscribed to the newsletter from NcSoft and Blade and soul since ages. I've never recieved my bundle. Is this supposed to be like this? Cus I'm kind of getting tired and scared that I might not recieve it even tho I'm subscribed to it. I keep subscribing and desubscribe and even closing and oening my blade and soul and there still was no bundle so far..

5 hours ago, Rynara said:

Hi thank you for letting us know. I'm going to check with the team to find out why some of you haven't received your rewards yet.

As a reminder; the requirements for the Dark Omen Bundle were to have logged into the game since August 12 and to be signed up for newsletters for both: Blade & Soul and NCSOFT.

Is there a specific time window to have logged in? Because I sure did log in plenty of time before the told hand out date.

• NCSOFT
1 hour ago, Yasu said:

Is there a specific time window to have logged in? Because I sure did log in plenty of time before the told hand out date.

As long as you have logged into the game any time since August 12 it should count as a login.

To everybody who has followed the requirements and did not receive their packs:

Please submit a ticket to our support team: https://support.bladeandsoul.com/hc/en-us

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Rynara said:

As long as you have logged into the game any time since August 12 it should count as a login.

To everybody who has followed the requirements and did not receive their packs:

Please submit a ticket to our support team: https://support.bladeandsoul.com/hc/en-us

I just sent a ticket and was told by a GM that the eligible dates where August 12 - September 8. Is that true, because the wording on the page plus your own statement makes it sound like "Anytime since August 12" to what I presumed would be September 15th when the outfits would get issued since there was only a mention of the UE4 update arriving on Sept 8th, not that you had to log in within that time period to be eligible.

Edited by Suniva
Grammar

Indeed, I was told the same thing by a GM. I also agree, that no where in the news did they specify the actual end date besides Sept 15th for the reward. Some of us were waiting for the UE4 release to even bother logging in. Yet on the news website itself it says: Since August 12. No where does it specifically say August 12 - Sept 8. The only mention of Sept 8, is the UE4 release date itself. Thus, one could assume since August 12th to Sept. 15th.

See actual post: https://www.bladeandsoul.com/en-us/news/article/5156/unreal-engine-4-update-launches-september-8

and I quote: 

"Sign Up for Our Newsletter

If you haven’t signed up for newsletters from Blade & Soul and NCSOFT, be sure to do so!  This way you will never miss on the latest news and updates as well as special offers, such as the Dark Omen Bundle, which includes the Dark Omen costume and other consumables. Players that have logged into the game since August 12 and are subscribed to both Blade & Soul and NCSOFT newsletter will receive the Bundle on September 15.

To sign up, log in to your NCSOFT account, and go to Settings. Under Email Preferences, make sure the boxes are checked for Blade & Soul and NCSOFT."

I was also told by a GM in the Support section that I had to log in before September 8th. There was absolutely no mention of that. And I'm fairly sure I had logged in during that time.

Not to mention, they told me Support cannot provide any help even had I logged in during that time. To quote "Kindly note that Support is unable to manually insert the said bundle to your account. Thank you for your understanding."

So, we were told to message Support, and Support claims they cannot help us regardless.

This is another frustrating event on NCWest's part.

This situation is incredibly asinine. If your own announcement page clearly stated that you had between August 12 to September 8th to log in to be eligible for the Dark Omen costume reward, then okay, I would accept this response and admit that I missed out, however, it does not

Please reconsider.

Well I guess I logged in on 6th all things checked  but am not eligible oddly anyways. Be cool to see the outfit though. Maybe in shop or event sometime  anyways good luck all who got to get it. Sorta feel this should be a event for those who logged in play the class as a thank you come back to Unreal Engine 4 vs a limitation.  I suppose a request to reconsider wouldn't be to much to ask. 

Edited by Miseri

Okay, so I logged in and checked my mail in game and I got Blade & Soul UE4 Sign-up reward pack that contains the Dark Omen outfit and various other goodies. I am pleasantly surprised and incredibly grateful that you guys reconsidered.

Thank you, thank you very much.

🙂

• Thanks 2