Forums

Regarding next maint changes

7 hours ago, PRrexoe said:

@Hime i have the 2 celestial accs boxes sitting in my inventory meaning i already opened those 2 specific CTA boxes will these be replaced too?  ( the  accs boxes )

Well, as you can read on upcoming patch notes:

"

NCSOFT

Posted 11 hours ago

Greeting Crickets!

These are the changes going in effect this Wednesday:

(...)

The Skybreak Ring Chest will give a Skybreak Ring for Dual Blade characters.

(...)

For gamepad support, it is currently in redevelopment and we’ll let you know as soon as it is available in game again.

Thank you!"

So in upcoming patch on 15/09 you will be able to open accs on DB.

@Hime @xezit

The patch note also says "the chest from CTA event will give the correct accessory chest on stages 2 and 5", which says nothing about players who have already opened their chests up to stage 5- and it doesn't look good as we already have the "wrong" accessory chests in our inventory.

Edited by Lachelle Tym
41 minutes ago, Lachelle Tym said:

yeah there's 8 upgrades to the TB weapon and 12 stages for the armory chest, which means there will be 4 chests that doesn't have upgrade mats

Thanks for the clarification. I thought I had missed out on something!

1 hour ago, Ketsura said:

@Himeso dual wielder wont ever get a version of the TT acc at stage 10 for some weird reason?

Its not for a weird reason sadly. Leveled up accessories from Sovereign cores and below, including TT have been phased out for a few months now. There is no reason to think DB would have a stage accessory of a phased out system.

7 minutes ago, FeneFeline said:

Its not for a weird reason sadly. Leveled up accessories from Sovereign cores and below, including TT have been phased out for a few months now. There is no reason to think DB would have a stage accessory of a phased out system.

if the Stage 6 version exists, why the Stage 10 cant exist? I like to send my old acc from my main to my alts.

• NCSOFT

For the "bugged" Accessory Chests, we'll be replacing them with the correct version through a different process. It might not be completed during the maintenance but you'll get a replacement before the end of the week.

49 minutes ago, Hime said:

For the "bugged" Accessory Chests, we'll be replacing them with the correct version through a different process. It might not be completed during the maintenance but you'll get a replacement before the end of the week.

Hi Hime,

I've been told that Illusion Weapon Chests may not work for Dual Blade, but I do not want to go out of my way to get one only for it not to work. But I assume down the road this would be fixed right? It doesn't make much sense as to why Dual Blades would not be able to use Illusion Weapons.

1 hour ago, Yasu said:

Hi Hime,

I've been told that Illusion Weapon Chests may not work for Dual Blade, but I do not want to go out of my way to get one only for it not to work. But I assume down the road this would be fixed right? It doesn't make much sense as to why Dual Blades would not be able to use Illusion Weapons.

so far i have noticed 2 illusion weapons not working- one of them being synthwave and the other one i forgot. if you check F3 you'll see that those 2 don't have models shown. all other illusion weapons should work properly.

i knew it at least ill save em for an alt almost finished the event :V anyways

Edited by PRrexoe
10 hours ago, Lachelle Tym said:

so far i have noticed 2 illusion weapons not working- one of them being synthwave and the other one i forgot. if you check F3 you'll see that those 2 don't have models shown. all other illusion weapons should work properly.

I figured so, but support is refusing to help me. I'm really not impressed with how this game is heading.

@Hime How about some change`s to the loot? i grind my mind away for 2 shimmering frags? where`s the loot at? its not even funny the changes u guys made ez mode HP should be -50% how u expect new players to clear them? no loot as well ? dynamic loot for nm/em are non existent.  How was this even allowed? The players you just gained with UE4 will leave in 1-2 months back to normal population of 2-3k maybe.If there`s no change in loot most will move on to other games sadly

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, ArmSnapper said:

@Hime How about some change`s to the loot? i grind my mind away for 2 shimmering frags? where`s the loot at? its not even funny the changes u guys made ez mode HP should be -50% how u expect new players to clear them? no loot as well ? dynamic loot for nm/em are non existent.  How was this even allowed? The players you just gained with UE4 will leave in 1-2 months back to normal population of 2-3k maybe.If there`s no change in loot most will move on to other games sadly

ye the scale loot got insanely worse (more than 200% less for most scales) and it feel insanely unrewarding to grind the game

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, ArmSnapper said:

The changes made to loot are pure deppresive, if you think about , you used to do cathedral cliffs for at least 5-15 frags on normal in ue3 and the dynamic quest which gave 3 compared to ue4 where you have to do normal for 2 chests which gives you 4 frags?
How are we supposed to get so many shimmering scales when you get just 1 frag from support chest?
You haven't even fixed the issue where ppl who hacked got so many scales?
Where's the fair-play? Where's the balance?
Why I have to grind my whole life to max the uzume accesories?

• Like 1
  • NCSOFT

GC accessories have been sent to affected Dual Blades now.

21 hours ago, Yasu said:

Hi Hime,

We'll follow up. Is there any in particular that you are eyeing?

19 hours ago, Lachelle Tym said:

Yup, we have the Synthwave and a few other displays/animations sent up to be fixed.

1 hour ago, Hime said:

GC accessories have been sent to affected Dual Blades now.

We'll follow up. Is there any in particular that you are eyeing?

Yup, we have the Synthwave and a few other displays/animations sent up to be fixed.

The Warlord Illusion Weapon Chest. I was refused transfer for it. Thanks Hime!

• NCSOFT
On 9/15/2021 at 5:46 PM, Yasu said:

The Warlord Illusion Weapon Chest. I was refused transfer for it. Thanks Hime!

I checked on QA and the Twin Swords illusion animates correctly. 🙂