Any way to get a new weapon? Accidentally redeemed thornbreaker weapon on new character.

Yukana Lycan

So I recently came back after not playing the game for a couple years. My highest level character is HM 16, so I can't do a ton of what's come out since I left. Anyway, I was on my zen archer character I didn't want to boost to 60, (wanted to replay the story) and while claiming some items accidentally claimed the pack that had the thornbreaker weapon. I wanted to be able to play on my main character, my warden, but even the easiest dungeon requires a grand celestial tier 3 weapon to do matchmaking. I can't do anything for the event because I'm too weak for dailies, and I can't really get the grand celestial weapon I need because if I can't do anything with an HM 15 dungeon, I don't like my chances with an HM 17 one. 

I would love to keep playing this, as I'm attached to my characters and like the gameplay, but if I can't get a way to actually participate, I'm probably going to end up leaving again.

I know that the health pools are going to be reduced soon, which I'm glad to hear, but still. Any help would be appreciated.

1 minute ago, Grimzy said:

if the weapon is stage 3/6/9 you can seal it with sealing fragments and sent it to an alt. It resets your sockets tho.

Ah, I forgot to add that the zen archer is currently level 37, so I definitely wouldn't be able to get it to that point. Even if I could, they're different classes, so it wouldn't matter. Thanks though!

6 hours ago, Hime said:

@Yukana Lycan You can contact Customer Support to move the Call to Arms items from the bundle to your Warden. Our team knows claiming items on the wrong character happens so they should be able to take care of that for you. It will likely use one of your restoration tokens.

I'm not sure what restoration tokens are, but I assume I haven't used any. Thank you so much!