Before UE4 120 fps, UE4=0.5 fps

El Zerg

Basically, I've been able to install the game on a NEW computer. Unadultered by older versions of BNS and have also recently updated my 1060 3gb card's drivers. First launch was peerless, I was happy to come back to the game and feel the fluid and dynamic gameplay. It didn't last long. 

Soon afterwards, I modified the basic R, unassigned, F - R, T, F to R, T, F - R, T, F on the key bindings, and ever since then the game's been beyond unplayable.

1 frame per 2 seconds.

Incredibly laggy and massively humongous loading times (3 minutes before I can input my ping after the Jinsoyung NCsoft animation and even longer once I manage to select my character and press "play")

Etc, etc. Nothing works as intended.

Worst thing? Once I clicked on settings (just to open the menu) and the game was fluid again, I saved the settings and was able to play for a while, relaunched and was met once again with those lovely 0.5 fps and loading times.

Does anyone have a remote idea of what might be messing with my game? It's so ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ frustrating it's unbearable. I've already reinstalled the game on top of that (with my 2 mb/s download time) and I'm going nuts!

My game has been launched way before I started writing this post and my SF is still on this position.4TjkgYc.jpeg

If the audio device issue isn't helping try one of the below:

1. Check and turn off Windows FTH

2. Add the game folder as exception to your antivirus / windows defender

3. Depending on the video card you have make sure its set to use your actual video card in amd / nvidia control panel instead of integrated one.