UE4 and graphic settings

WywernChris

35 minutes ago, WywernChris said:

I have a32bg ram amd ryzen 9 nad rtx 2070 super lmao and runing the ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ game with bearly 35-40 fps on 1080p not even all settings maxed out, uninstalling if I cant fix this bullshit

It shows low FPS but it plays smooth without any lag or stutters, I run RX 5700 XT Sapphire Nitro+ with Ryzen 7 2700x, I get around 30-60 fps on max settings, depending on area and population, but even if it drops as low as 30 in crowded area... it feels like 60+, it's smooth. 

And besides, R9 with RTX 2070 Super has Average bottleneck percentage: 9.61% (GPU Bottleneck) on 1080p and that is with the weakest Ryzen 9 CPU generation, since you didn't said which one you had, the stronger it is, the more bottleneck you will have.

Edited by SayhaSeer
  • Like 1

Game is just super unoptimized, ue4 was rushed. Can play bdo remastered on max settings but this game is trash settings with people saying 'just put shaders on 1'. Like no dude. Even koldrak is ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤. Either run into 1% hp bug or screen frozen. Happens even on 2060 super like ok my dude

4 hours ago, Merchant Ow O said:

Game is just super unoptimized, ue4 was rushed. Can play bdo remastered on max settings but this game is trash settings with people saying 'just put shaders on 1'. Like no dude. Even koldrak is ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤. Either run into 1% hp bug or screen frozen. Happens even on 2060 super like ok my dude

Don't compare it to BDO because its a completely different game and coded entirely differently.

UE4 also was not rushed. It took them years, not to mention KR had it prior for several months.

If its running bad for you i am almost certain the issue is with your PC / system rather than the game itself.

5 hours ago, Grimzy said:

Don't compare it to BDO because its a completely different game and coded entirely differently.

UE4 also was not rushed. It took them years, not to mention KR had it prior for several months.

If its running bad for you i am almost certain the issue is with your PC / system rather than the game itself.

It's funny, how people defend this. Obviously, BDO coded differently, and it has different engine. If it would be coded the same way B&S was, BDO would be as bad. Now, NCsoft made UE4 update to SOLVE poor optimization, by updating graphics and upgrading loading times, while forgetting ACTUAL OPTIMIZATION.

Is it rushed? No, they took it so long, that new games were made in the mean time. They just didn't care.

So, "Your PC is at fault" is so lackluster excuse... you should stop Simping for Dogshit company that NCsoft are.

I have 2080Ti and 10900k and still get like 30fps on medium settings, and 15-20fps on max. Never saw so poorly optimized game in my life

9 minutes ago, Kairiozeki said:

It's funny, how people defend this. Obviously, BDO coded differently, and it has different engine. If it would be coded the same way B&S was, BDO would be as bad. Now, NCsoft made UE4 update to SOLVE poor optimization, by updating graphics and upgrading loading times, while forgetting ACTUAL OPTIMIZATION.

Is it rushed? No, they took it so long, that new games were made in the mean time. They just didn't care.

So, "Your PC is at fault" is so lackluster excuse... you should stop Simping for Dogshit company that NCsoft are.

I have 2080Ti and 10900k and still get like 30fps on medium settings, and 15-20fps on max. Never saw so poorly optimized game in my life

It has 0 to do with simping for a company but simple facts. Since the engine upgrade the game runs much much better and I do not have these issues, and I am running a 2080 Super. So instead of insulting, you should check your system which I am 100% sure is bottlenecking the performance in your game, because i know for a fact people with much worse hardware get more FPS than you. It is easy to blame everything else but not your own system for issues.

• Like 1

This is my setting, and i can do all content with this settings so far. And no i dont hide other people in dungeons cause that destroy the mmorpg feeling.

In mushin tower if people dont make much animations/attacks i get 50-60 fps

if they do action i get like 30-50 fps

in dungeonds i get like 30-50 fps. too.

And 30 fps is still playable!

eIAnDGq.png

Outside of Mushin tower i put Shadows back to 5. for screenshot purposes

GTX1060 3GB, Ryzen 2600  SMT disabled ( 6 cores, 6 threads) , 24 GB Ram 2666MHZ , Win 10 , SSD

---------------

Just go to the AFK auto combat zone, and then u can test arround with the settings 🙂

Edited by WaifuJanna

• 5 months later...

I love this game but holy crap i hate Unity. Every time i run a unity game my PC fan get on steroids. Been looking everywhere to see how i can fix this but it always something wrong with your PC, clean your fan, check your hardware, you overclock wrong, etc.  like seriously my pc can run other games fine just not shitty unity.  Like if someone here has a solution to this would love one so, i can go back in and play this.