After unreal eninge 4 patch : Hard Mode scale drop rate !

Hero irelia

hello there , i would like to mention before we got UE4 the drop rate for most of hard mode dungeon was good on scales and other stuff , but sadly after UE4 patch the dungeon drop rate scales it's to low like before we do 1 time dungeon it's cost 15min to get at least 15+ fragment scales and sometime if we lucky we got 1 full scales so total 1 scale and 15+ fragment , but atm we can't 5 fragment scales and low chance to get 1 scales ... all item we need to upgrade it's require shimmering scale and if we gonna farm that as 6 player in party or new dungeon 4 player in party it will take so long time to reach  stage 10 in any item or upgrading soul,heart,pet and talisman , hope you really increase the fragment and scales in HM dungeon

now it's pointless to play easy or normal mode cuz it's not helping at all

the drop rate from normal mode it's like nothing and easy mode it's only made now to do the daily event !

hope you got my point and sorry if i'm had bad English here .

unknown.png

• Like 2

5 hours ago, flexee uwu said:

I agree with Hero 

HM runs dont drop enough scales imo: 5 guaranteed fragments vs. 30 frags on average before from Thornwind cavern.

Please fix uwu

I have not yet run any hard mode so idk how is drops, but do you always get 5x scale fragment box ? Because if yes, then 6 people getting 5* box is 30 total, same as before, yes before you had 30 as drop but in the end it was won only by one guy, and even if you was rottating then you would end up with same number of scales as now? Only difference between then and now is that you can not stack it with enough gold.