Fire Kung Fu Master skills moved in error?

Nombei

Hello all,

Since the UE4 update, skills normally assigned to RMB like Avenging Fist, Firestorm Kick and Guiding Fist have been moved to "2", while the Dragon Claw, Burning Fist and Shadow Fist skills have been moved to the RMB. There is no mention of this in the patch notes and it totally destroys my ability to fight efficiently as you have completely changed a rotation I have been using since BNS started.

Please fix this as soon as possible or allow us to keybind skills to the RMB like we would anything else.

Please and thank you,

Nombei

Just an update to the above, I've managed to figure out how to keybind the RMB to skill 2 so I have a workaround in place, but it would be nice to swap things back to normal as the keybind changes affect all characters and not just the kfm.

15 hours ago, Nombei said:

Just an update to the above, I've managed to figure out how to keybind the RMB to skill 2 so I have a workaround in place, but it would be nice to swap things back to normal as the keybind changes affect all characters and not just the kfm.

Are you sure you arent just using some skil ledit to rebind them? or were using it prior? or have simple mode active?