Potty trained and well-behaved FM looking for Clan

CyberKyo

Good morning, or evening, wherever you may live.

I'm Cyber,
I've been playing Blade&Soul since launch but always very casual and storyline only. BnS was my first "real game" (didn't had a OK-pc and internet before) so I never joined a clan because I genuinely sucked, also my English was bad. Later I never joined a class because I imagined friendships and bounds already forged and I didn't want to bud in as a stranger/"the new kid".
Well I joined a clan once with my sister and ex-boyfriend. But neither of them said anything on discord to the point I got so embarrassed I just left the clan too. It was weird because I wasn't really allowed to game from my ex anyway lol.

With the UE4 update, I feel like there is a new influx of players or oldies like myself coming back, so maybe now is the chance to join a clan!
As I said I only did storyline so far and leveled-up characters (main is my FM, but my Archer is growing on me as well but she needs some leveling). So I need to gear up (maybe first declutter my vault and inventory but idk what I can throw away and what not, so I just became a hoarder).
I don't want people do baby me, but some guidance would be welcome.

Some other random facts about me: I live in Belgium (Dutch speaking part), I study multimedia & creative technologies (this also means I cannot play every day, my degree is priority), I usually game on playstation 4 nowadays, will move to the UK after graduation, boba tea is my favourite drink. I am also very into Idolm@ster, Destiny Child, The Witcher franchise (gay simping for Triss Merigold) and vocaloid (I know the vocaloid hype is over, let me cry in my corner).

Hopefully I can find a clan that not only wants to kick butt with me, but potentially also new friends for years to come! I am a loyal ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤, so it would be cool to make some great friends along the way!

Thank you for reading!
Cyber

PS. My discord is Cyber.exe#0490 feel free to DM me!