Unreal Engine 4 cant even get in game

Eraxon

Hey all,

So since the update i still havent been able to log in at all. everytime i press start it goes back to luancher and i press start again and again, and when it finally goes on, there comes the error and it closes once again. 

I havent been able to get into the game at all and i have reinstall and deleted the old and so on, the support wants me to install something called DxDiag and  HijackThis, but i dont know what they are and if they even work.

Please, if someone knows a trick to get into the game please let me know, support is not usefull at all 😕

Eraxon

31 minutes ago, seherazade said:

It is simply impossible to log in to the game. Either my whole game freezes or it shuts down on its own. This has been the case since maintenance.  Unfortunately, I can't log in for the third day.

My game kept just shutting down itself without errors too, so i did a scan file with the nclauncher, it said all is fine, then I used the bns multitool to do a file check there and it said i am missing 1GB of files, so after it downloaded them, my game did not crash anymore.

Maybe its the same for you.