Please make UE4 OPTIONAL on Launcher for those disliking the changes!

Curious Lyn

same here, i hope this post takes some serious consideration, I know my gxt 970 running on first gen i7 is not new but that's all i can afford for a long time ,i play BDO on max,used to play this on max setting and many more big games with no problem, now in here after launcher i get company logo and after that just the music on a black screen, i always played on 4k but now it seems the fps is not letting my video card even get to character selection, and no I'm not investing on new set up for one game when everything else runs good, so plz give us an option because right now i can even play at all.

Let me add on this for a moment.

People are still DCing when they warp with that system error nonsense.

So having to relog which takes forever and more so for people with bad pc's will say a lot later in the months. (or days at the point)

2 hours ago, Curious Lyn said:

Please make UE4 OPTIONAL on Launcher for those disliking the changes!

Please add a slot in the Launcher to either play UE3 (classic) or UE4 (new)!

I would be very happy for this option!

That is literally impossible. They cannot support both a UE3 and UE4 server at the same time due to multiple changes involved.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, CJade said:

UE4 has been out for months in KR, what makes you think they would start doing this now? The devs don't plan to maintain both versions because the Executives want to milk the mobile market instead.

Honestly even if they didn't want to milk the mobile market, I don't think they got the resources to juggle two separate versions yet give them content updates. The changes suck, I agree with a lot of the complainers there...but it just ain't gonna happen.

You people really need to upgrade your gears...

I have i7 7700k and 1070 and my game runs sweaty fine. 40 fps during burst phases literally with zero shutters.

You think 40 fps is not enough ? I have everything on 5 except shadow and some skills are on 4. I know myself that with such gear I have I should be playing on 3 max..so you guy run 2020 game engine on 2005 HW pc and you expect e 60 fps ?

You can literally get better pc than me with 3060 in 1200€ range. Maybe it's time to save 10€ monthly and in those 15 years you could have afford it.

stop blaming ncsoft due to your own faults....

Open your eyes.

Do you not see how messacard this game looks from it's ue 3 version?

This isn't about fps, the game looks like it came out right out of street fighter V/Marvel infinite!

Again, this is not an upgrade it's a downgrade.

Characters are grayed out (a page out of tera)

Items need time to load, speaking of loading just logging into your account takes a moment to load up, I don't know any other client that has presser to load up a "login panel" 

Character skins/hair and costumes are messed up big time. My character now looks as if he literally stood next to the sun.

The whole game is now bright as can be, the lighting is screwed up making this game look like some pre alpha footage.

yknYoi1.jpg

The water in this game is done for.

P3WbqLa.jpg

Some mobs have or are missing textures!

YdnWWhN.jpg

The water in moonwater beach is now coolaid.

0GMB1Le.jpg

Characters/NPC's in general look like plastic, but i'm sure you all love that.

ZQqhzyW.jpg

And on top of all that you are STILL DCING!

oLylscG.jpg

I did not play this beautiful game for 11 years of my life for it to turn into some fake dollar store plastic shop.

Edited by Cathy

yah ass ue4 annoying crash and sharpness 

i miss ue3 

glass and oil skin texture and more contrast ray lights pass and hair physics setting 

i also not playing blade and soul anymore in ue4 just only talk and quite sick of f8 hardness 

i TELL u truth wt u have 14 character and cant do quest more then 2 character st now take 15-20min common kidding me 30sec boss now take 10min to kill just wow how we suppose to do daily on alts 

xxxx always scammed ue4 to get more hp on boss and waste people time so they cant work on office and play with their family and children in free time 

DONT NEED UE4 AT ALL 

U could just fix texture compression level on content file to load faster  

provide a way on login on splash screen if dc dont crash launcher to reload whole game from scratch also provide a reconnect method

update ur old texture hair into new texture

excuse for not  running and putting 32bit common (black desert online run 32bit 700 player at world boss no crash ) ur developer lack of knowledge  have no experience 

and putting new scale event or call to arm or provide some gear with event token to make crowd active u always putting lame event and make thing ue3 die but its ur event fault not that engine fault 

also make dugeno easier so people can run more alts on their account  how can someone  now do 14 character 2-3 character daily 3-4hr now approx 5x hp increase of st boss sick of this nsoft ue4 xxxxx u alll xxxxx 

UE4  in my crash over 10 time a day every 30-40 min or sometime 15 auto crash can record a video proof if xxxxx needed it 

U should have waited for UE5 ( nanite loading speed on geometry ) rather using ue4 an outdated 2014 software 

Edited by Humaraarc
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Curious Lyn said:

Please make UE4 OPTIONAL on Launcher for those disliking the changes!

Please add a slot in the Launcher to either play UE3 (classic) or UE4 (new)!

I would be very happy for this option!

Absolutely not possible, UE3 no longer exists and can't be used anymore.

Nothing wrong with any of the changes UE4 has given us, faster loading times are one of the major features it gives us and the UI is even better than it was in UE3 plus UE4 can use multiple CPU cores but UE3 can't (can only use one CPU core) which improves performance even more.

18 hours ago, Nosferatus said:

same here, i hope this post takes some serious consideration, I know my GTX 970 running on first gen i7 is not new but that's all i can afford for a long time ,i play BDO on max,used to play this on max setting and many more big games with no problem, now in here after launcher i get company logo and after that just the music on a black screen, i always played on 4k but now it seems the fps is not letting my video card even get to character selection, and no I'm not investing on new set up for one game when everything else runs good, so plz give us an option because right now i can even play at all.

https://www.bladeandsoul.com/en-us/news/article/5237/minimum-computer-specifications-for-unreal-engine-4

You don't even meet the minimum requirements.

Today I was runing Koldrak on a i5 2500k with a GTX660, 8 Gb Ram, while the FPS was about as bad as before, but on medium slider now, 5-10 FPS, all visible, it was still way more playable then ever before, all this stuttering and freezes I knew from UE3 are gone. And remember, this hardware is like 10y old.

1 minute ago, Belido said:

on top of this, claiming to run games in 4k on 10y old CPU and 7y old GPU on max makes me chuckle

Trust me I can't even run 4k on any game with my current GPU and I actually have to run the game at 1080P and have Chrome closed down or the game will crash by running out of VRAM (it has 6GB) which has never happened on any PC game before now.